It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda hopes to surgically implant bombs into thugs! Frankenbombers are 'new kind of terrorism'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

WASHINGTON - Jihadis bent on concocting a "new kind of terrorism" are brainstorming how to surgically implant explosives to make undetectable Frankenbombers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a33e0b59b5f4.jpg[/atsimg]
A Jordanian doctor known as 'Abu Dujana al-Khorasani' killed seven CIA officers in a suicide bombing in Afghanistan.

"What is your opinion about surgeries through which I can implant the bomb ...inside the operative's body?" an apparent mad surgeon recently asked an online forum used by Al Qaeda affiliates. He called on bombmakers and doctors to cook up the perfect solution to murder "larger numbers of unbelievers and apostates." "I am waiting for the interaction of the experienced brothers to connect the two sciences together and produce a new kind of terrorism, Allah willing," he wrote, according to a translation by terror experts at the SITE Intelligence Group.

The scheming comes amid controversy over body scanners and pat-downs in airports that some Americans complain are too invasive. The ideas for a "surgically booby-trapped martyrdom seeker" were chillingly concise for the doctor of death monitored by SITE. Stitching a bomb into the abdominal cavity made of plastic or liquid explosives - such as semtex or PETN - was judged the best method. "It must be planted near the surface of the body, because the human body absorbs shocks," advised one terrorist.

Source: www.nydailynews.com...

Well, this may explain the extended love touching from TSA? But, I seriously doubt that they will be able to tell just by external feeling etc.

The problem remains the same. Stop focusing on the tools and/or impliments of terror and start focusing on the Terrorist themselves-

YES< PROFILING and a Ton of it. If you're offended, leave (or don't bother coming here).

If you can understand and/or repsect our coutry desire to defend itself. you on the wrong side of the arguement.

We are dealing with dedicated crazies. We have to get more dedicated than them. And that isn't being done with the fake protection procedures being conducted currently in the USA.

edit on 12/6/2010 by anon72 because: photo

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
More fear mongering

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Roll out the horse poop right on cue! I wouldn't give this ridiculous statement the time of day.

People 'losing' faith in airport security measures? Let's get them good and scared!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt this article was put out by the tsa. Americans believe anything they read without wondering where it came from.
edit on 6-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Firstly, i thought Al Qaeda got murdered.

Secondly, they can grab any arab and get him to say something into a tape recorder and say "OH NO! LOOK WHAT HE PLANS TO DO TO US?!"
Just fear fear fear. The world is only love and fear and its no guessing what the USA government likes to push.
Look away, only more attention seeking stories from the government

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thats right there are Terrorist behind every Christmas Tree.

When will Americans understand that they are Control through Flase Fear and the Real Terrorist are inside the Belt-way.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Rough crowd this morning.

Come on now. This isn't that far fetched. They already insert bombs into rectal cavities.

The only thing I see that would be a problem is the cost and facilities to do the operations safely etc.

We all know they'll have enough voluteers.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Come on now. This isn't that far fetched.

Star!

You're right about the "rough" crowd. It seems no one wants to believe anything until it happens. What is so far-fetched about an implanted explosive? Nothing. Would be terrorists would opted out of a scan and be patted down.

It's really funny that the same people crying about "loss" of rights and "invasion of privacy" will be the same ones to criticize the authority about "why didn't you do this" or "why didn't you do that" when something catastrophic happens.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Come on now. This isn't that far fetched.

Star!

You're right about the "rough" crowd. It seems no one wants to believe anything until it happens. What is so far-fetched about an implanted explosive? Nothing. Would be terrorists would opted out of a scan and be patted down.

It's really funny that the same people crying about "loss" of rights and "invasion of privacy" will be the same ones to criticize the authority about "why didn't you do this" or "why didn't you do that" when something catastrophic happens.

Then again maybe... Just maybe... Nothing catastrophic will happen? Certainly worth more thought than surgically implanted bombs IMO.

As I believe your comment was directed at me, you're right, I can safely say I will be criticizing the authorities as to why they didn't prevent the catastrophe. Especially considering the rights they have violated and procedures they have put in place already will have amounted to nothing.

What I'm driving at here, is there is no real way to prevent psychopathic murderers from carrying out horrible acts. So infringing upon our personal freedoms to such a degree is pointless. Therefore criticising the authorities is 100% justified.

Don't worry it's not just you. I bore myself repeating the same stuff too.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Does this kind of information make anyone else feel like the fed up protagonist in a horror movie? The one who by the end is so sick of running that they just kind of "give-up" and turn to take on the assailant. At this point, other than turning society into a total dystopia, it feels like we can only really shrug, face them and say bring it on.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Actually I beleive there is truth to this, but not in the manner people think. Al Queida has shifted their game plans towards the US. They are slowly droppping the mass casualty attacks, instead opting for death by a thousand cuts, or in other words economic attacks.

The game plan is to force the US to spend money we dont have to counter shifting threats and priorlties.

All Al Queida has to do is discuss surgically implainting bombs to cause a problem. They dont have to follow through with it for it to be effective. Recently there is a huge backlash against the TSA over the body scans, in addition to people calling for boycotts of flying.

The only way these bombs can be detected would be to use the body scanners. By simply talking about internal body bombs Al Queida has pushed the scare back to the US Government and the people who fly. The Government will most likely over react and force the body scans rather than risk an internal bomb from going off.

Without ever firing a shot, Al Queida, by making this comment, will force more money to be spent by the Feds, will push people who wanted to boycott over the edge, forcing them to boycott, which means less money going to the travel industry.

Why try to kill millions of people, when you can do it simply by making suggestions in order to bankrupt and crash the country?
edit on 6-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Just waiting for the day when the TSA puts women in gynecological stirrups so they can make sure were not strapping any vajay-jay bombs or anal boluses.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Come on now. This isn't that far fetched. They already insert bombs into rectal cavities.

What IS far-fetched about it is how often these sort of attacks would occur in the United States. There are statistics that show that you're more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist.

This is nothing, but more propaganda. I do feel sorry for the simpletons targeted by the market of irrational fear mongering...mainly the baby boomer generation...can't wait till they start dropping like flies. Maybe that's exactly what we need, a big financial crisis.

edit on 6-12-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I read the title and immediately thought of the scene in "The Dark Knight" when a bomb explodes inside a guy's body. It was triggered when someone called it with a cell phone. It destroyed the jail and allowed the Joker to escape, free to resume his terror on Gotham City.

I don't doubt the possibility of things like this. But I do have to wonder when the bombardment of "Oh noez! Al Qaeda will kilz u!!!1!" will stop. I honestly think that if they were as powerful as the American MSM wants me to believe, then something else would have happened on American soil post-9/11 (yes, I'm well aware of the many theories with 9/11, I'm just going with the OS for simplicities' sake).

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"Americans believe anything they read without wondering where it came from."

I didn't know Americans knew how to read. Isn't that why toilet rags which target pre-schoolers like the Daily News are around?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The Joker already did it!
Second line! Joker is awesome.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
what their not smart enough to make anthrax? stoopid mooslims

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"Americans believe anything they read without wondering where it came from."

I didn't know Americans knew how to read. Isn't that why toilet rags which target pre-schoolers like the Daily News are around?

Dont forget religious doctrines, Christianity, Islam and Jeudaism, along with the Daily News.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Terrorists with bombs implanted up their assymetrical colons don't scare me. I'm more afraid of terrorists pretending to be blind and jamming bombs into stuffed toy seeing eye dogs. And what about trained suicide badgers with ticking clocks and sticks of dynamite strapped to their backs? Did anyone think about those? Huh?! No, I didn't think so.

edit on 2010-12-8 by wecomeinpeace because: typo

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wecomeinpeace

No... they wouldn't use those critters you mentioned, can't make marters out of animals..... won't please Allah (saves on Virgins though)

Seriously, why bother with surgical implants?
a few sticks of dynamite up the old gazuit will do the job

and the best part...... You go with a smile

top topics

<<   2 >>

join