It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is a secret society.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It must stay that way, they hold a natural lifestyle and want to be kept healthy, they are angry about the evolution of humans. Peace is the only thing they could promote. They hate our understanding of things. We hold no sense to them. They are saint. Happy. No care but are easily hurt. The community started to go up in ours but many do not understand they use their tongue to much. It hurst when you 'act like a child' AS YOU TELL IT TO BE hurtfull people. Your race didn't start acting wise, you just lose yourself and act STUPID. Your women act disastrouss
chree

infidels §§§§§ puppets......
pwok powk jump around a little while you do that and your stupidity will be your death once.

ETs hold faith.

The fusion with your race doesn't exactly progress fluently. Get rid of your sinbody and live happily ever after. Act wise and there will be peace on your planet.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
People like you ruin intelligent ET life for everyone. No wonder a lot of us users on sites like this one are seen as a bunch of paranoid and insecure hippie pricks that stick incense sticks up our arse.

Etherical Waterwave... WHAT THE HELL KIND OF NAME IS THAT?! The real world isn't a freakin' JRPG where you have a sword that turns into lightning bolts and all that kind of crap.

Screw you. Screw your message. GTFO.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Get rid of my sin body? Are you suggesting suicide or self sacrifice?

I must say, your perspective upon things is at the least, one in 7 billion. I think you may have skimmed a few to many things a little to fast, and forced the pieces in place.

To believe is okay. But to believe you know the truth about something of this magnitude is, well, ignorant.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

I feel that your reply is a bit over the top, please stay calm and zen like.

I do however agree with the point you so elequontly try and make. Ufo fans and believers have a very hard time allready being accepted by the masses. The op, does not help the cause at all. You are allowed to be firm in your beliefs, nothing wrong with that, but, a line must be drawn somewhere.

It is getting harder and harder for ufo and et believers to be believed, and the op does not help the situation at all.

VvV

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Barking...

I bet your the same person who states Russell Grant and Philip Schofield (and most probably Gordon the Gopher) are shapeshifting Reptilians from The Pleidaes ??

aren't you???
edit on 6/12/10 by Smiler74 because: Type-O !!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I feel a sin coming on, what should I do??

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

infidels §§§§§ puppets......
pwok powk jump around a little while you do that and your stupidity will be your death once.

It might just be me but it appears that you are the one suffering a severe case of stupidity, please refrain from posting such nonsensical dribble it only takes credibility away from this site.

tlaSalt

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Great debate;

thank you for your aggressive contribution, it somehow shakes my world. Congratulations to the ones getting the point or those whom see through the maze. It's an enlightening read, there are lot of clues to broadening your horizon.

SCREEN BLASTS

so visioning. schedule

congress is a belgian hardcoreband

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

In fact, I order to pray to Christ to merge with him as to be left aside without sin. Greets!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There seems to be much anoyingness or is it just me. As we post there is much anoyingness spread while we try to make out difficult things. We need to be centered, zen. Good heart to heart conversations.

I command this
Obey
edit on 2010/12/7 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The fusion with your race doesn't exactly progress fluently. Get rid of your sinbody and live happily ever after. Act wise and there will be peace on your planet.

My body of sin my cell my suit I agree
Hard or many to seperate and see
consist of ignorance absorbed from evol living
and holds deep within it my true humble being

appears some came to interact but couldnt shut up
while all along messing things up
voices heard when words wispered
to hide the evol yet its still delievered

many understand and some do not
the fusion process of "WE" wish I was taught
love for the LAMB and all from the start
especially those who are innocent with warmth in their heart

understand we are agressive and wild in our ways
knowledge was passed the reason they behave
unkind uncaring but thats only some
many have learned to live with knowledge
and do their best till phase done

edit on 12/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Nice, thanks for contribution my friend.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I command this
Obey

So are you some kind of Cosmic authority figure, With powers to enforce your commands?

And what does this
mean? I'm confused

blessings

whaaa

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Letter to a friend.

I hope the cosmic activity is of of myself soon.Nothing funny about it. I'm in urge of becoming a christian. I lay my hope in the hands of the father thus making myself ready for a good lifetime. I hope I didn't offend to many people here. I have been lazy but now in a run for a good healthy time. My life must take progress. I got the picture. I have quite a sexual drift as I see it. Seems like there have been misunderstandings indeed.

I have what it takes about knowledge and comfort. I look out for people getting the best in them. Sorry for comments. Everybody on?

It's confusing what I went through as it still lingers. Forgiveness must be sideways. I love you as you are good! I can get a punch or two but over the line is over it.

goodbye to the ones.

new topics

top topics

join