It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HD is necessary because they are making us blind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

I am sorry, but this is the absolut worst OT I have ever read here on ATS, and there are quite a few contenders for this title.

Not only is your point absolutely illogical, it is in itself not consistent. You say that the brightness of the screens is causing permanent eye damage (hmm, how many people are using screens in one form or another? Don´t you thing a little factoid like that would have made it through by now?), and then refer to HD screens. HD as you may know stands for High Definition and has nothing to do with the brightness of the picture, but with its resolution.

Do you honestly and seriously believe that a laptop can damage your eyesight?

What is it with people these days???

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

I am sorry, but this is the absolut worst OT I have ever read here on ATS, and there are quite a few contenders for this title.

Not only is your point absolutely illogical, it is in itself not consistent. You say that the brightness of the screens is causing permanent eye damage (hmm, how many people are using screens in one form or another? Don´t you thing a little factoid like that would have made it through by now?), and then refer to HD screens. HD as you may know stands for High Definition and has nothing to do with the brightness of the picture, but with its resolution.

Do you honestly and seriously believe that a laptop can damage your eyesight?

What is it with people these days???

I've seen worse
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Lol, ok I give you that one. Now combine the two... Watching a documentary about dragon flies on a HD TV, now THAT is a shocker.

It is threads like these two that make the whole "alternative thinking community" (as I like to call it) look like nutjobs. Nutjobs that have absolutely no ability of logical thinking as it seems.

Dragon flies are spy-robots.... HD TV is making you blind people!!... and don´t even think about touching your..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join