It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

Thats not really saying much given that kids as young as 12/13 are becoming parents.

And you called ATS a farce........if you believe that then surely you believe you cannot have an intelligent discussion here?

link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Im just here for the entertainment...this thread is pretty entertaining, so yeah...I mean...even if you guys were Illuminati controlled or whatever...who cares...*sits back and lights a cigarette*

link   

I can't stop people from flagging BS my friend.

The Blossom Goodchild prediction thread about a giant starship mowing the white house lawn(or whatever it was) got hundreds of flags, and it was TOTAL bs.

You need to understand that we run across many members who refuse to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use. These people are usually banned, post-banned, have their ill-mannered or violating posts removed, why? Because we're trying to run a business that is as friendly as possible to whole swaths of the population. It's how we keep growing...

Then we get kids like you who would rather walk into our living room and pee on our carpet rather than make an effort to understand why we do the things we do. You agreed to the T & C when you signed up. If you don't abide by it, don't be surprised if you're "censored".

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So are you trying to say there is no GOD? Every step, every breathe I take, I believe god is with me.. So kindly go back to the hole you came from, As once again I'm trying to have a Intelligent discussion. Also not trying to make personal attacks as they are meaningless and I won't be baited by less intelligent posers.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Once again I'm not a kid. I have kid's , but I'm not a kid. So if you feel good trying to belittle me keep it up. Doesn't phase me one bit, I'm made.

Lastly another main point I was making was ATS shouldn't be censoring if it's truly an "Deny Ignorance" website...

Because isn't it ignorant to censor? When you can you just make a forum for all the censored thread? Why censor 100%? That's one of my questions.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM

Every step, every breathe I take, I believe god is with me.. .

Actually the lyrics are:

Every breath you take and every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take, I'll be watching you

Some Police fan you turned out to be

edit on 6/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Agreed. We can have a passionate debate without calling each other names.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Here's why you're getting the kid moniker:

1 most of the members that complain about "censorship" are kids who refuse to behave..If that's not you...Don't take it too personally.

2 if you believe we shouldn't be able to removed offensive content from a site we are trying to build into a community, then may I suggest 4 chan?
edit on 6-12-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Your posting fantasy on a board where most require proof. Perhaps this is better posted on your Children's Worship Site where it belongs.

I am offended to be solicited by your religion in this manner.

link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Lol...those 3 lines pretty much tie in with the discussion at hand...Oh the Irony

link   
Satan's just a misunderstood guy, he's quite a decent fellow once you get to know him. I think he should take over for a bit and see how he gets on with the job, after all, God's been at it for quite a while and things are still up # creek without a paddle. What say you all?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why is it every time someone brings up Satan it has to be a religious subject? Satan is just evil wrong doing, has nothing to do with a religion. If you combine all the evil masterminds in the whole world you have just made a Satan. Forget about what you heard or learned in church, that type of mindset will get you nowhere.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U/Message - Click Here to View Your Inbox.

edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

You can censor us all you want, it won't change how we feel or what we beleive. You only prove this is only a business model, not a true community. Censorship is the path to curb free speech.

I know, i know, post-banned, banned, deleted post....whatever....dime a dozen....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
UGH!

I suggest You have lunch with that guy (or the many others) that think they are Jesus incarnated, or prophets.

I wish bollocks "Satan" crapola-threads got weeded-out before getting published, but hey, "free speech" and all that.

Ponder this: If your "God' is all powerful, there is no "Satan" If there is a Satan, then Your God is not all powerful and as such superfluous ,which, in turn, makes Satan superfluous. Otherwise, Satan=God=Satan problem solved!

Basically my abusing
of an argument made by a monk in the middle ages. (Thomas de Aquinas)

Get Your addled head out of the mad christian sects and smell the roses of real life.

I am not waisting anymore time on this rubbish.

Toodles.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Why is it every time someone brings up Satan it has to be a religious subject? Satan is just evil wrong doing, has nothing to do with a religion. If you combine all the evil masterminds in the whole world you have just made a Satan. Forget about what you heard or learned in church, that type of mindset will get you nowhere.

Coming from a guy with a marijuan leaf in his avatar and who is probally stoned out of their mind makes me believe your mind set is shall we say "up in smoke"..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

Know what you mean...you mean with all the insanity on this site there has to be some sort of filter? got ya...and I'm definitely with you on that one.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Firstly before you post hate threads towards "Marijuana" the least you can do is spell it correctly...And secondly it has nothing to do with Marijuana...End of story.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

"Awake before the world and wake up in my mind,
Defeat the boundaries between hell and earth and let
The dark hosts of Kliffoth take over and reign on the earth!

Possess our souls with darkness and evil,
Let our will be done, give us the freedom we miss
This is our will and this is your will,
May our will be done!

HO DRAKON HO MEGAS"

haha, by the way, if you think that the current powers that be are the darkness then you have been blinded by the light for far too long.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Sounds almost like a CIA operation trying to control information.

Do you have proof of this or are you just shooting your mouth off?

I just posted a way to end world hunger, and I'm censored. I find that evil,

There must have been a breach in yours or someone else post not a problem with the subject matter. OK lets see if your being real or ATS bashing. Ask the mods to reinstate thread temporarily so we can all see where the breach occurred. Until you do that I call your statement about the thread being removed because of the subject matter a hoax!

You must want your brother or father or sister or mom to die in a false war if you don't believe me.

All because I don't believe you? Dead? you gotta be kidding!
edit on 6-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by thecinic

Firstly before you post hate threads towards "Marijuana" the least you can do is spell it correctly...And secondly it has nothing to do with Marijuana...End of story.

It's against T and C drug related avatars
edit on 6-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join