It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by umigo

WikiLeaks Is Not A CIA Psy-Ops - MemoryShock (Forum Moderator)

There goes some credence to your theory, It is quite interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not another one of these threads, and people flag them too. RT ( Shakes head )

The OP decides to pick two hot areas Religion and Politics, combines them and then tosses the line out.

Are the fish biting? hmmmm

P.S. and what is even more pathetic is there is no links, nor facts to back up the claims in the OP

edit on 6-12-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yeah, I don't understand what I am reading there either. Can't quite put together what is being said. It's almost as if someone took a lot of words and put them in soup, stirred it up and accidentally spilled it onto the forum.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159All of this is fear mongering. You don't need to share so much low vibrations. There is good out there. Believe.

I would argue that this site is not "fear mongering" because it causes people to become fearful. That is a very simple minded notion - The only fear it spreads is the fear that naturally comes with knowing the truth, because guess what??

THE TRUTH IS [snip] SCARY.

Edit: Fear can be a good thing when used to get one's self out of a bad situation. My uncle, who was a Marine in Vietnam, always said things like "Fear is the biggest motivator" and "You don't even know how fast you can run until something's behind you." I agree completely.
edit on 6-12-2010 by smokinsinger because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: snipped profanity

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smokinsinger

[snip]

I second that.

Not like child scared, more like full grown men coming to there knees crying.
edit on 6-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: snipped profanity

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How is Wiki, or ATS deceiving me?

I find this website is an interesting place where I can come to read interesting articles.

One should always take anything you read with a grain of salt....do your own research and come up with your own conclusions.

Though I will admit once I see someone throwing out the Satan card, I have to laugh - no disrespect to the religious, but just thinking about Satan sitting behind a computer writing up stories to GET YOUR SOUL, to me, is laughable.

Take it where you will, but as I said, don't believe in everything you read.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Do you think "satan" would sit behind a computer!! lol... I believe in satan... maybe not the horny character depicted in disney movies, but evil. It's real.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Are you referring to what i said, or to what the guy im quoting said.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Sorry to burst your bible. Satan is part of religion. Satan is a reptillian from the stars of Alpha Draconis.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Are you being sarcastic and if not will you point me to your thread... Love hearing stories like this.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Satan and his fiends, who control the governments and the economy of this world, have staged these leaks (even if most of them are indeed genuine) and have focused on some of them more particularly.

Blah, blah, blah.....This is all about deceiving you and stealing your souls...

Blah, blah, blah....ATS is also part of this scheme, they are also puppets of Satan and are promoting this kind of thread in order to lose you once for all.
edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: had to add more silliness

Steal the soul of puppets?....strings, yes.....souls NO!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Please be aware of the rules regarding posting on ATS. No excessive quoting. No insults. No profanity. No avatars that depict illegal activity, etc.

Actions are being taken and will be taken against violations as this is a controversial thread.

Terms & Conditions

Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well it seems like ATS stripped me of my beliefs...I no longer have my wonderful avatar. Maybe that just says that Satan didn't approve of it, because it wasn't evil or dark enough to arouse the ego of Satanist.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

ATS is also part of this scheme, they are also puppets of Satan and are promoting this kind of thread in order to lose you once for all. You can be sure that any important media is under the control of Satan and his puppets (illuminatis and other secret societies).
edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: spelling

Well, as far as ATS is concerned, having been a mod and seeing what all goes on... I wish to tell you that you would be sorely disappointed if you were to be allowed to see what goes on. Here is something to think about. The mods, admin and owners are all individual people with very different political and religious beliefs...

Not one of them worship satan. I do think 2 or 3 were freemasons though... But anyone with common sense knows that free masons are just... people with out any kind of secret control over the world... No more dangerous then the boys and girls club of America...

There is no conspiracy going on behind the scenes here.... ATS is under the control of the owners of ATS... Simple as that. They make no attempt to hide themselves... If you wish to talk with them and get to know them, ask them questions... Find out the truth, you are more than welcome to U2U them...

I would venture to guess that wikileaks is similar to ATS in these respects.... Sorry, but not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes things really are as they seem.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Satan ? huh ?
Hmmmm ... how to respond ?

OH, I know .... BOLLOCKS !!!

Not even worth the effort to write anymore.
edit on 6/12/10 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

You could respond with the following:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I've been hit 3 times with excessive quoting, I'm done quoting, Just wanted to make this public. Sorry for everyone wondering what I'm referring too, but I'm sick of losing my points. ;P

edit on 6-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: I guess "reply" works great.... lol, thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Sometimes, your right, but it doesn't mean that logic should always be applied. And IMO it doesn't apply here.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Not another one of these threads, and people flag them too. RT ( Shakes head )

The OP decides to pick two hot areas Religion and Politics, combines them and then tosses the line out.

Are the fish biting? hmmmm

P.S. and what is even more pathetic is there is no links, nor facts to back up the claims in the OP

edit on 6-12-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

The lack of fact and evidence in all these threads bashing WL is crazy, and i have no idea how they get such response. IMO it's pure trolling.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Isn't your comment trolling? Anyways not my issue, My issue is what does the CIA not try to control. They are on a war path.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join