It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

This anwser is for you, all the mods and the brainwashed ATSer

Being moderators does not provide you any special status, You, me , anyone here, Obama, Satan.... we are all equal before God.

My warning is also valid for you, you should open your mind instead of being proud of what you have.

I am really providing a genuine warning from God and no matter if you think I am just a freak:

The Order of God/Allah will come, the Hour will come, Humanity will disappear, this Universe will be destroyed, each one of us will be judge by God, Hell and paradise are real.

This society is really far in perdition, the perfect Straight Path of God is to worship none but the Creator, to obey his last holy book: the Koran. The Torah and the Bible were truly from God but each book its time, and the cursor is now on the Koran.

This is the Truth of God, NOT MINE.

If you think because you're mods, you cannot be wrong, just remember that there are plenty of people much higher than you (all the elites) who also think they are on the right track, but that won't protect them against God's Order when it will come. The Truth of God is above all of us and many generations before you have been destroyed whereas they were much more powerful than you and much more sure of their beliefs.

If you consider me as a freak, many people before you have considered their warners as freaks too, What I've said over my threads (incuding this one) makes sense and contains all the concrete proofs. Each one will receive exactly what he was doing. I am not judging anyone of you but I know that each one of you will pass before God and it will be hard for those who have denied the Truth of God and have mocked it when it has come to them.

Btw, I am not here to gain followers, I am a mere follower of the Sole God, our common Creator. I am not responsible for the result, I am here to transmit a message, those who still have eyes and ears will recognize the Truth of God just like I've recognized it, and those who are blind and deaf cannot do anything.

I have not failed, you rather have failed (all of you who are mocking the Truth of God and have denied it). I am not angry at you, each one is responsible for himself. When God's order will come and IT WILL COME, you'll understand.
edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: completion

edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: spelling

link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

Seconded.

Second.

link   

There will be other "reasonable" reasons as I have stated, but can I ask a mod.....did I even come close to some of the reasons there?

Those and more. The Terms and Conditions also pretty much state why, if you read them closely enough. Basically, we strive for a civilized discussion (hence the no tolerance of personal attacks, etc.), but do not censor content, except in the case of dealing with illegal acts, substances, etc. due to the legal liability that could ensue.

You'll also find many varied views amongst the moderators here. Some are conservative, some liberal, some believers (in whatever you like), others total skeptics, etc. You don't even have to take my word for it, simply read threads involving the mods and their posts. While we may disagree on viewpoints, we do try and get a consensus on board policy, but that is the only collusion you will see, and even then, there will be alternate views as to what should be done.

Oh, and even Hitler claimed to be on a mission from God....so, you know...

edit on 6-12-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

Answer my question & then I will answer yours! Does not come across well when you answer a question with question pretty evasive!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

are you afraid of discussion. Your name is more bizarre than this discussion.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
reply to post by Gemwolf

This anwser is for you, all the mods and the brainwashed ATSer

Being moderators does not provide you any special status, You, me , anyone here, Obama, Satan.... we are all equal before God.

My warning is also valid for you, you should open your mind instead of being proud of what you have.

Opening your mind is exactly the opposite of what you did. You have not provided valid evidence towards your position, nor are you accepting arguments from the opposing side. You have closed your mind to your opinion and your opinion alone.

I am really providing a genuine warning from God and no matter if you think I am just a freak:

The Order of God/Allah will come, the Hour will come, Humanity will disappear, this Universe will be destroyed, each one of us will be judge by God, Hell and paradise are real.

Oh no! Were all going to die! Eventually. No human is immortal and everybody dies eventually.

This society is really far in perdition, the perfect Straight Path of God is to worship none but the Creator, to obey his last holy book: the Koran. The Torah and the Bible were truly from God but each book its time, and the cursor is now on the Koran.

This is the Truth of God, NOT MINE.

The "truth" from your "god". Not my "god". Also, where's the proof that either of those books were correct?

If you think because you're mods, you cannot be wrong, just remember that there are plenty of people much higher than you (all the elites) who also think they are on the right track, but that won't protect them against God's Order when it will come. The Truth of God is above all of us and many generations before you have been destroyed whereas they were much more powerful than you and much more sure of their beliefs.

Mod bashing, are we? I have not met one Mod with the "I'm better than everybody else" mindset. Their only job is to remove posts that are in violation of T&C, and they are not allowed to participate in threads they are modding. Mods are subject to post removal and account suspension just like the rest of us.

If you can consider me as a freak, many people before you have considered their warners as freaks too, What I've told over my threads (incuding this one) makes sense and is justified. Each one will receive exactly what he was doing. I am not judging anyone of you but I know that each one of you will pass before God and it will be hard for those who has denied the Truth of God and has mocked it when it has come to them.

It makes sense to you, but not to the rest of us, who are waiting for you to make it make sense to us, without using your "god".

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
One more thing. I have to say, it's things like this that give Christianity a bad name. If your so concerned about our wellbeing, keep an eye on your witness.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69ff09213f67.png[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

The enemies of God do not bother with the synagogue of satan, the elitist cabals or Islam. They are too busy circumventing, obscuring and denying Truth, destroying innocence and crushing Joy.

Yes, the agenda is spiritual enslavement, the theft of metaphysical energy for the proliferation of filth and the ultimate degradation of humanity. We live in a world of deceit, secrets and lies and any forum, net based or otherwise, that seeks to disclose Truth is not favoured by those with an interest in continued concealment.

Sometimes, the stricture of ATS really hacks me off but as it is plainly evident that not everyone is capable of communicating dissent without recourse to insults, I accept that censor will be present. If the day ever comes that all people can always apply common courtesy in their dealings with others, there will be no need for rules that circumscribe completely open discourse.

Sometimes, I wish there were a list of 'approved' insults but as ATS is a playground for the mind and not every mind understands that not all insults are meant to offend, this would probably be unworkable.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

There's the truth, and there's what you believe. Two completely different things.

Dont mix them up.

edit on 6-12-2010 by shiman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
One more thing. I have to say, it's things like this that give Christianity a bad name.

Since his signature is advocating obeying the Koran, I'm not sure how that works.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

and AGAIN.. hes not syaing SATAN RUNS WEBSITES... you guys cant even make a connection...[snip]

The connection: your world leaders are worshipping an entity called SATAN... these people do whatever their master asks of them in exchange for some power... so they run this web with these little people who will do what ever they are told (YOU), like go to work, pay taxes (ever wonder why you pay taxes and where they go), eat, shut up, and sleep. thats the average persons life.. dont question the authority (Gov.) just do what your told and you will be 'safe'
so these leaders (evil-doers) sit on top of the world (after Satan) and collect all your money and live off all your labour. you live in fear and these entities (Satan and his fiends) can control that. its out of your control because you are NOT spiritually advanced and have no protection over your spirit/soul. thats all Satan asks from his worshippers, the minds of the population.

People working for these World leaders make [snip] up and lie so people will belive and folllow, bc you people will belive anything the leaders tell you (sheeple...) things like wikileaks and ATS which fill your head up with fear and prepare you for Satans arrival in the near future. If you think 2012 is a Myan Prophecy.. think again. Wasnt until recent decades this "Mayan Calender" came into the picture. World leaders can make up anything! and make you bellive it, like the 2012 movie itself, another way to put fear in your head so you can be controlled.. ever wonder why there are sooo many alien/war/killing movies and video games? uhhh
OH YEA! to keep yu fear moggering! when you understand how your mind and soul works with the rest of the world you will understand that FEAR is easy to control. Like a dog, scare the [snip] out of a dog and it will do ANYHTING YOU WANT. well kind of like that.

Your leaders are working and shaping Satan's (an extra terrestial/dark spirit being) arrival. and its been going on for some time now. you want proof ?!? well you wont get it! World leaders dont put personal information and total secrecies out in the open ... DUUUUH. Everything thats in work IS A SECRET! you are not ment to belive you have a spirit and it can do almost anything.. but you do! learn about your spiritual alignment and centering of your chakras. Learn how to use your mind power and then comment on who and what the Leaders are doing. your Spirit is soo weak its easy to control remember that. theres more to this 3D world and Life in general then meets the physical eye. when you "wake up" spiritually you will understand you dont need a government and its all a nasty plan to keep spoon feeding you [snip] until certain events take place.
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: snipped insults and profanity

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

They're just acting like the generations of unbelievers before them. Do not be surprised, it's as if you're debating with a mad man who is also blind and deaf.

You and I have recognized God, let them see what is the consequence to deny God, his Prophets and his holy books.

Pray God, put your Faith in him, He's far enough for us, we are not expecting that the lost people will confirm what God has revealed to us. They are acting just like what they are and they will soon see their soul in a mirror.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
yes I agree with you Truth Is from God. There are many on ATS that give themselves up to their passions and do not give Jesus Christ the respect He deserves. There are many on here that are not saved and so it is also a tool of Satan, spreading fear and confusion. There are many false doctrines on here, i.e. aliens created mankind and Jesus Christ was not the Son of God. Regardless though, after acknowledging this, I still use this site to expand my consciousness and learn more about the ethereal realm, but I will NEVER allow it to affect my faith in the Lord.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Thetruthisfromgod your J.J. Abrams aint you... because only you could come up with such a terrible plot.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelliott
reply to post by shiman

and AGAIN.. hes not syaing SATAN RUNS WEBSITES... you guys cant even make a connection, just prove your dumbness

When did i say "satan" runs this website?

The connection: your world leaders are worshipping an entity called SATAN... these people do whatever their master asks of them in exchange for some power... so they run this web with these little people who will do what ever they are told (YOU), like go to work, pay taxes (ever wonder why you pay taxes and where they go), eat, shut up, and sleep. thats the average persons life.. dont question the authority (Gov.) just do what your told and you will be 'safe'
so these leaders (evil-doers) sit on top of the world (after Satan) and collect all your money and live off all your labour. you live in fear and these entities (Satan and his fiends) can control that. its out of your control because you are NOT spiritually advanced and have no protection over your spirit/soul. thats all Satan asks from his worshippers, the minds of the population.

The best example of this is mainstream religion. Christianity is one of the richest kinds of things in this nation, and most, not all, but most christians go to church regularly, donate money to the church regularly, are kicked out if they have opposing views that the church cannot answer. Not that i have a problem against christians themselves, just the really ignorant ones.

People working for these World leaders make [snip] up and lie so people will belive and folllow, bc you people will belive anything the leaders tell you (sheeple...) things like wikileaks and ATS which fill your head up with fear and prepare you for Satans arrival in the near future. If you think 2012 is a Myan Prophecy.. think again. Wasnt until recent decades this "Mayan Calender" came into the picture. World leaders can make up anything! and make you bellive it, like the 2012 movie itself, another way to put fear in your head so you can be controlled.. ever wonder why there are sooo many alien/war/killing movies and video games? uhhh
OH YEA! to keep yu fear moggering! when you understand how your mind and soul works with the rest of the world you will understand that FEAR is easy to control. Like a dog, scare the [snip] out of a dog and it will do ANYHTING YOU WANT. well kind of like that.

Did you really just swear on ATS? Against T&C? People challenge ATS and Wikileaks ALL THE TIME.
And again, your whole analogy can be layed over mainstream religion. Satan is a symbol of fear used to control everybody under their control. Notice? Satan is hate? Dont follow satan? Satan does that? Satan is just a tool of control used to make "sheeple", as you call them, do whatever the priests want. Hell/satan/this thread is one big fear mongering attempt.
Or just a troll.

Your leaders are working and shaping Satan's (an extra terrestial/dark spirit being) arrival. and its been going on for some time now. you want proof ?!? well you wont get it! World leaders dont put personal information and total secrecies out in the open ... DUUUUH. Everything thats in work IS A SECRET! you are not ment to belive you have a spirit and it can do almost anything.. but you do! learn about your spiritual alignment and centering of your chakras. Learn how to use your mind power and then comment on who and what the Leaders are doing. your Spirit is soo weak its easy to control remember that. theres more to this 3D world and Life in general then meets the physical eye. when you "wake up" spiritually you will understand you dont need a government and its all a nasty plan to keep spoon feeding you bullsh!t until certain events take place.

If i cannot have the proof, where is yours? Present it! If you know exactly what is going on, provide your proof/evidence PLEASE.

Also, the massive swearing and HEAVY HEAVY sarcasm, not liked here. Alongside the insults. Not cool, man. not cool.

I have edited out the swearing.

Btw, next time you type something, notice the red underlines, means you need to correct your spelling. Words like "yu" and "moggering" and "anyhting" really shows you put lots of effort into your post. (intended sarcasm)

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

oh wait, I just realized that this guy is Muslim...
well, he has the God part right at least, but not the Son as I would imagine, so feel free to continue your ...skepticism? but still, I pray for your souls!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

They're just acting like the generations of unbelievers before them. Do not be surprised, it's as if you're debating with a mad man who is also blind and deaf.
The blind and deaf cannot see or hear. This would not categorize anybody here. Stubborn and not wanting to provide evidence, that is you and Tsawhoever. Simply saying "You cannot know the evidence unless you join my religion" is ridiculous. It means you are too incompetent to help us "understand". Dont know why, because we are here, waiting.

You and I have recognized God, let them see what is the consequence to deny God, his Prophets and his holy books.

Pray God, put your Faith in him, He's far enough for us, we are not expecting that the lost people will confirm what God has revealed to us. They are acting just like what they are and they will soon see their soul in a mirror.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Not bashing you truth, but honestly if you recognize "GOD," then you would know that him, his, and he's doesn't go together when you are bringing up GOD. GOD is universal, and doesn't need an intro to what GOD is or what GOD does.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

HAAAAAAAhahahahaha!!!! Satan? You can't be serious...oh man...you are, judging from your replies in this thread...

I've only been here about a month, but the threads that make the headlines are only there because MEMBERS, like myself, choose to "star and flag" certain threads. The ones with the most stars/flags make the top of the list. In saying that ATS is a puppet of satan based on what they choose to promote, you are calling us ALL puppets of satan. even yourself, as this thread is making its way to the top. As a person who doesn't believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, The Easter Bunny, Jesus or Satan, i take offense.

Only when wikileaks starts releasing the cables that show the conversations between The lord of darkness himself and various world leaders, will I consider this possibility.

Thank you for a good laugh.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I now prepare the ultimate answer. I usually save it for small children and very old people.

"Really? wow."

It works perfectly everytime.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join