It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CanuckCoder

As a member, and a non-moderator, I can appreciate why certain things are censored on here:

It's only my guess that it would be for some or all of the following and maybe more reasonable reasons:

1. It's classed as a family orientated site, ie children may be reading, and they need protected from certain use of language, or even some extreme topics.

2. Some posts may be deemed highly offensive to members of a certain race, colour or religeon, sexuality and gender everyone is catered for here.

3. Legal issues, as a business, ATS is responsible for editing the copyrighted, illegal content of posts and / or threads by it's members, and as such will be subject to getting sued to high heaven for copyright infringment and such like.

There will be other "reasonable" reasons as I have stated, but can I ask a mod.....did I even come close to some of the reasons there?
edit on 6/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

"Satan and his fiends, who control the governments and the economy of this world, have staged these leaks (even if most of them are indeed genuine) and have focused on some of them more particularly.

...war which will quickly trig the beginning of the WW3, and religion will be blamed. The WW3, like WW1 and WW2 were, will be totaly staged."

Bro are you for real?

Have you noticed everything you have been told everything you know about Satan?

Maybe the Bible's Agenda is to Surry Satans good name...

Just remember this...
Hurting people emotionally, Phisically or other = Bad
Helping people emotionally, Phisically or other = Good

Ignore the rest of the crap you get told.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yeah, you lost me with Satan...

Its funny how so many christians (and I'm just assuming you are if you believe in the devil, maybe Jewish?) come on here and talk about fear mongering in the govt and on ATS, yet they can't see it right in their own 'religion.'
I think that really goes for any religion claiming there to be a hell etc.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Knowing you edited your post, I was taught from ancient civilizations that Marijuana was an herb. I believe it was the U.S. who deemed it a drug.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
People bashing this thread and the whole "Satans plans"... you dont understand a F'ing thing. people these days think they know everything is to know, but in reality (not 3 dimensional reality) you dont know SH!T. No one responding too this thread (maybe a few) have any SPIRITUAL background. you are all stuck in the 3D world and STILL listening to your bullsh!t leaders Obama and Bush who started a war for nothing! you people are so god damn blind its ridiculous! you will never evolve spiritually, you cant even comment on the spiritual world bc your not advanced enough. You only know this world, and the leaders you tell oyu WTF to do. you follow them like sheeple and do EXACTLY what your told like good little kiddies.. stop acting like your so intelligent and know whats going on. you cant even survive without a president you babies

The OP is saying all the leaders in the world (who are more spiritualy advanced then you are) are worshipping an enitity named Satan. He will give them power (which he clearly has bc they run this world and everyone is doing what they are told) and set his agenda for the time he will arrive and decieve all EVEN YOUR WORLD LEADERS! your world leaders act like you guys, they think they know everything there is and think they know whats good for everyone.

If you people dont belive in Satan, why dont you try Satanism and maybe a ritual? try summining a demon. THATS RIGHT YOU WOULDNT! because your so fear moggering like babies you wouldnt dare mess with something you have no idea about... if Satan and his fiends dont exist and you are sure of this just try it out, try satanism out and try to summon him or his minions.. when you do and it controls your life and kills you in the end tell me about it in the afterlife... there is more about LIFE and your soul then you will ever know people. Someone tries to give you some good advice and a heads up and you cut him/her up and make a comedy of them. PATHETIC! still show your highschool-ness ATS
GROW UP! and mods, sorry but you are included, you think you know this world and how life is... you dont know anything my friends..

Like I said people try a Summoning, try taunting Satan if he isnt real. use your concious mind and taunt him I DARE you! then make a thread about your experiences later. you will be just as decieved as your WORLD LEADERS who you adore oh so much lol,,,

Next time there is a thread DONT BASH IT! if you dont agree with the OP then contiune your day and dont worry about being as A**. making fun of someones ideas is childish, once again learn to grow up ATS. your soul and spirit... try connecting with it, theres more worlds and dimensions out there then this 3D/Earth one you love and know show much about ATS lol...

Good Day

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

ATS does not censor the people but they promote the threads they want (by putting them in the heads and by adding flags and stars etc etc) and they drown the threads they want to hide to the people.

ATS is not a free media, their censorship is just a bit more subtle.

Im guessing youu dont do any actual SCIENTIFIC research, but the stars and flags are done by the USERS, not the people who run the site, or by "satan".

By coincidence, i run into you again. How... interesting. I thought i was going to get an actual in-depth thread with good evidence and sources from reputable places, but no. Mr. "The koran is the only right source, and everybody who doesnt follow the koran is the devil/jinn/alien/satan". THOSE ARE NOT THE SAME THING. The devil and satan: two different entities. Jinn were not evil, and aliens have nothing to do with anything there.

ATS does not censor information, or its posters unless you flame everything and insult everyone. If it were that way, you would have been silenced by now.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: trimmed nested quote.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I like your post my friend
Mary Jane is a healing and spiritual herb when used in the right content. And the governments (who work together) know this and deem it a "drug" and "drugs" are bad
I think we as a nation should VOTE for whats good and bad for us rather then a few "world leaders" making decisions for us..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

saitan? is that a type of cheese?

link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

Sounds almost like a CIA operation trying to control information.

Do you have proof of this or are you just shooting your mouth off?

What's the CIA not trying to control? Do you have any proof??

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: It's difficult or impossible to tell where the quote ends and the original material begins, if in fact there is original material.
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

link   

Aahhh... another example of placing the blame on someone/something else to make yourselves feel better. When in reality, YOU create the person YOU are. YOUR actions are created and preformed by YOU and YOU alone. Nobody is a puppet of anything, unless you can show me the strings or controllers with PROOF, other than holy books.

link   
Lol how the hell did this get 53 flags?

Are members of ATS all raving loonies?

What a load of absolute tripe, ATS members have just shot down in my estimations (on average) by flagging this unless you were flagging it for its comedy value.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

What a load of absolute tripe, ATS members have just shot down in my estimations (on average) by flagging this unless you were flagging it for its comedy value.

I bet it gets 99+ flags if allowed to continue, you'll see.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You completely misunderstood. If you don't like ATS at all and you think that all it is is misinformation and is only BS, why post here? Now, if you like ATS and accept it for what it is, then nobody has a problem of you expressing your opposing opinion.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

I bet it gets 99+ flags if allowed to continue, you'll see. Actually my first ATS prediction.
edit on 6-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

link   
Your soul cannot be stolen from you.. it is the point of friction where spirit and matter meet to make the unique you in this life.. You Solar Angel is your immediate heavenly father so to speak in deep meditation to give you life. You can cut yourself off from soul and live in total selfishness however eventually you will dissolve back in to the spiritual matter from whence you came and lose your identity to be recycled perhaps in another universe in a billions years starting all over again and lose any progression you achieved here. This is what the scriptures call the second death however very few will choose it.

To cut yourself off from soul you need a certain level of evolution and light on the mental plane and have experienced soul at a higher level then the average person and it then becomes a fully informed conscious choice to cut yourself off. There is no devil that can sneaky steal if from you. These dark brothers who have chosen selfishness after experiencing that level of light and then rejected it can be pretty clever but they cannot steal it from you.
edit on 6-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by george_gaz

I would say 25% for its comedy value, 74% to prove the OP wrong about how threads get on the front page and 1% (yes TSAisaSCAM, you know who you are
) who actually buy into this delusion

link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

While I can't say I completely disagree with you on the first half, I highly doubt ATS is run by the Government/Illuminati. ATS is a place where we search for the truth. I can honestly say that this place doesn't make me want to trust the government. If ATS were a tool of the Illuminati, I don't think we'd see the Government bashed around here so much. Just some food for thought.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69ff09213f67.png[/atsimg]
edit on 6-12-2010 by baked because: typo

edit on 6-12-2010 by baked because: grammer

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by george_gaz

I would say 25% for its comedy value, 74% to prove the OP wrong about how threads get on the front page and 1% (yes TSAisaSCAM, you know who you are
) who actually buy into this delusion

lololol, I know who I am, but were you trying to make a threat , because if you change one word...

edit on 6-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: seriously lol

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
close and delete this thread please.

second line

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join