It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Wikileaks does not serve the interests of one guy (Soros is just a puppet among many others), it's rather a much more powerful system which is behind Wikileaks and it serves a much higher purpose.

Satan and his fiends, who control the governments and the economy of this world, have staged these leaks (even if most of them are indeed genuine) and have focused on some of them more particularly.

The main info which has been leaked is about Iran/North Korea and Nuclear bombs, it is a psy-ops to prepare the people's mind about the coming Middle-East war which will quickly trig the beginning of the WW3, and religion will be blamed. The WW3, like WW1 and WW2 were, will be totaly staged.

The world leaders are all puppets of Satan, each one is in charge of a country but they are all part of Satan's crew. Ahmadinejad, Obama, Netanyahu, Sarkozy, Merkel, Ban Ki Moon, Medevedev/Putine.... are all serving the same master: Satan.

The goal behind this is to make the people accept the One world (non) religion of Maitreya/Raj Patel (Satan's First Lieutenant on earth, aka the antichrist or the Messiah: 2 faces of the same head) and to permit the staged landing of the so called Aliens (who are no more than devils), who will come as saviors (just like the US was introduced as a savior after WW2). This is all about deceiving you and stealing your souls...

Money is nothing, terrestrial power is ephemere,... the devils are aware of that and that's why your soul is much more important for them.

ATS is also part of this scheme, they are also puppets of Satan and are promoting this kind of thread in order to lose you once for all. You can be sure that any important media is under the control of Satan and his puppets (illuminatis and other secret societies).
edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Satan ? huh ?
Hmmmm ... how to respond ?

OH, I know .... BOLLOCKS !!!

Not even worth the effort to write anymore.
edit on 6/12/10 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

ATS is also part of this scheme, they are also puppets of Satan and are promoting this kind of thread in order to lose you once for all. You can be sure that any important media is under the control of Satan and his puppets (illuminatis and other secret societies).

I more or less agree with you, right up to this point! ATS is a medium of expression, an information nexus, a fairly moderated board, and without it many an important exchange of information would have been lost to us. It doesn't censor, except for profanity which makes it many times more readable, and that's the best way to bring together people of disparate views.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well God/Jesus/Holy Spirit is supposed to save us from Satan anyway, so the sooner him and his puppets take over, the sooner that millennium of peace can ensue and the good times can roll.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I seriously don't mean to troll but,

did you just watch 50 different youtube videos, and then summed them all up in a thread that, no offence, you will probably disagree with in 2 weeks time?

What I am trying to get at is don't fully take whatever you hear on the internet as truth; even if the video makes it seem that way.

Trust me, 99% of the time, it is complete bullcrap that if you express it in your social life,you will probably ruin it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

reply to post by tauristercus

Aren't you aware that highest level of power are all related to occult and are all Satan's worshippers?
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: Removed quote of an entire previous post and inserted "reply to" tags.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

We don't have the facility here on ATS to award NEGATIVE flags and NEGATIVE stars but because you talk just so much tripe and nonsense that I'm going to award them to you anyway !

1 NEGATIVE flag and
1 NEGATIVE star
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: Removed quote of an entire previous post and inserted "reply to" tags.

link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
I more or less agree with you, right up to this point! ATS is a medium of expression, an information nexus, a fairly moderated board, and without it many an important exchange of information would have been lost to us. It doesn't censor, except for profanity which makes it many times more readable, and that's the best way to bring together people of disparate views.

ATS does not censor the people but they promote the threads they want (by putting them in the heads and by adding flags and stars etc etc) and they drown the threads they want to hide to the people.

ATS is not a free media, their censorship is just a bit more subtle.

link   
ERFF
what a load of bs

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Oh Man Oh Man. This one is too easy.

Firstly

The world leaders are all puppets of Satan

Satan. Are you for real? Are you that far indoctrinated by fake religious characters? OK some world leaders (like the Iranian Mad Man) are terrorists but under the control of Satan hmmmm. Do you have proof?

Secondly

The WW3, like WW1 and WW2 were, will be totaly staged.

What do you mean staged? As in did not happen? Holocaust denial? Nobody actually died? Again proof to back your wild religious based claims?

Thirdly

ATS is also part of this scheme, they are also puppets of Satan and are promoting this kind of thread in order to lose you once for all

Really last time I checked ATS was actually a money making operation through advertising, that's all no agenda or black ops at the owner level, money (probably not much though). I do believe different Governments and their agencies may use this site but it is not a brainwashing front. I probably call you out more on this point than any other! You need proof. Names, who they answer too? Documentation?

So show me the money dude!

edit on 6-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

ATS does not censor the people but they promote the threads they want (by putting them in the heads and by adding flags and stars etc etc) and they drown the threads they want to hide to the people.

ATS is not a free media, their censorship is just a bit more subtle.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

And your statement(s) are based on what? Your opinion? Scripture in the Bible? Another Internet site which is not "controlled by Satan"? How do we know you're not a puppet of Satan trying to plant seeds of negativity about something we all love and enjoy?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Gemwolf

On mere observation of their heads over a quite long period.... Satan's plan is a double plan, double lies: the mainstream's lies and the so called "underground" media's lies....

It's easy to recognize the fake media as ATS, they have money and enjoys media corverage... (just like a certain Alex Jones....and so many other fake truth seekers who are just here to undermine the true movement)
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: r

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

ATS does not censor the people but they promote the threads they want (by putting them in the heads and by adding flags and stars etc etc) and they drown the threads they want to hide to the people. ATS is not a free media, their censorship is just a bit more subtle.

Laughing my backside off with that. ATS has lots of flaws but corruption like that is not one of them.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is giving me visions of those alien attack movies (the B Grade ones)

Where you see the preacher man with his bible and cross held high,
warning the devils aliens to go back to space.

.... Then SPLAT

Always makes me laugh

link   
if everyone is a puppet how can there be a puppet master ?

seams a bit paradoxial in my opinion

which has made me believe that there is no puppet master/s,
only puppets with interest that collide with others and the means to furfil them,

link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Hey, Gemwolf ...

Any chance that you can update his flag & star tally with the NEGATIVE flag and star that I awarded earlier ?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Satan's plan is a double plan, double lies:

You still have not even proven Satan exists!!!!!!!!!! Let alone his argument! This dude must be from God Like Productions!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The real goal of TPTB is spiritual in nature - and Satan is probably a bad choice of name for it - considering that he may even be the good guy in the scheme of things - as for ATS being under control - that is probably the case as well! - GLP is run by the Tavistock organisation, and I know they have offered to buy this site in the past. - TPTB are in to media in a big way - do you suppose they are going to neglect the conspiracy field - no way!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Ok I read your post but then I read your signature:

Surrender to the Master of the Universe and Obey his Holy Koran. A Great award awaits the submitted ones whereas a Great Punishment awaits the rejectors.

When you put it that way... I guess there's not much choice is there? Why worry about Satan when he's going to suffer great punishment from the very Master of the Universe himself. I say leave these grand matters to our great Master who certainly can handle these infidels, they are but a dust on his feet!
However, my dear fellow slave, orders we who obey and surrender have received through Koran are unclear, misleading and vague, I hope my unwillingness to deal with infidels will not infuriate Master of the Universe and that I shall receive my great reward regardless.
No but seriously I totally know where you're coming from, but I still think it would be so much simpler and easier if our directives are clearer than all those verses in Koran with all those fancy words I being a simple peasant can't comprehend. Often I ask my local wisemen who understand the book to tell me what to do when my brain starts to hurt and I when start to attack people in total confusion thinking they're demons. I will do anything to please the Master. Any...... thing! Maybe I kill a goat! Or that infidel neighbour of mine who worships fire?
edit on 6/12/2010 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
[Double post removed]
edit on 6-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join