It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy fact v fiction: What is the consensus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
What is the consensus on the validity of the popular conspiracies? I'm not going to include those such as JFK, 9/11, Federal Reserve & Alien contact, as I think we can all agree that these are fact. I wanted to concentrate more on those that are still up for debate such as those listed below:

1. HIV doesn't cause AIDS.
2. Chemtrails.
3. HAARP.
4. Denver Airport.
5. Human ET origins.
6. Fluoride.
7. 2012.
8. The Moon Landing.
9. Big Foot.
10. Gulf Oil Spill.
11. Wikileaks.
12. Annunaki.
13. Prescription Drugs.
14. Vaccinations.
15. Freemasonary.
16. Income Tax.
17. Food additives.
18. The Education System.
19. MK Ultra.
20. Reptilians.

There are many more obviously, but as a start, what are your thoughts on the above? Which are factual and which are not?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by speaker

If you do a search, I'm sure you will find a thread for all those subjects you ask about...
You have listed to many things in a single thread, to seriously answer all your queries..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by speaker

Just my opinion, it is subject to change:

1. HIV doesn't cause AIDS. -Maybe, but probably not. But I do believe HIV/AIDS has to do with population control.
2. Chemtrails. -Maybe, I lean towards true conspiracy here. I think they seed for their HAARP experiments.
3. HAARP. -True conspiracy!
4. Denver Airport. -Maybe
5. Human ET origins. -Maybe
6. Fluoride. -True conspiracy! Subtle population control.
7. 2012. -Maybe (If true, I think it would be orchestrated by people, not a natural disaster, and it wouldn't be the end of the world, just a time of change.)
8. The Moon Landing. -Maybe, but probably not.
9. Big Foot. -Maybe, but probably not.
10. Gulf Oil Spill. -True conspiracy!
11. Wikileaks. -Maybe a conspiracy, but not to benefit our own government (US) I don't think.
12. Annunaki. -Maybe, it is rooted in history.
13. Prescription Drugs. -True conspiracy! Population control and just overall unethical business.
14. Vaccinations. -True conspiracy, in some cases.
15. Freemasonary. - Maybe, but probably no conspiracy that we wouldn't agree with (I think other groups like to pose as Masons to confuse us.)
16. Income Tax. -True conspiracy in the sense that our dollars go places we probably wouldn't want.
17. Food additives. -True conspiracy!!! Probably the worst of all, again, population control.
18. The Education System. -True conspiracy of disinformation and brainwashing.
19. MK Ultra. -True conspiracy
20. Reptilians. -Maybe, but probably not, just like Big Foot.

I also think that all conspiracies are generally based on SOME factual information, but whether or not we come to the right conclusion based on those facts is the question.
edit on 12/6/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

join