reply to post by speaker
Just my opinion, it is subject to change:
1. HIV doesn't cause AIDS. -Maybe, but probably not. But I do believe HIV/AIDS has to do with population control.
2. Chemtrails. -Maybe, I lean towards true conspiracy here. I think they seed for their HAARP experiments.
3. HAARP. -True conspiracy!
4. Denver Airport. -Maybe
5. Human ET origins. -Maybe
6. Fluoride. -True conspiracy! Subtle population control.
7. 2012. -Maybe (If true, I think it would be orchestrated by people, not a natural disaster, and it wouldn't be the end of the world, just a time of
8. The Moon Landing. -Maybe, but probably not.
9. Big Foot. -Maybe, but probably not.
10. Gulf Oil Spill. -True conspiracy!
11. Wikileaks. -Maybe a conspiracy, but not to benefit our own government (US) I don't think.
12. Annunaki. -Maybe, it is rooted in history.
13. Prescription Drugs. -True conspiracy! Population control and just overall unethical business.
14. Vaccinations. -True conspiracy, in some cases.
15. Freemasonary. - Maybe, but probably no conspiracy that we wouldn't agree with (I think other groups like to pose as Masons to confuse us.)
16. Income Tax. -True conspiracy in the sense that our dollars go places we probably wouldn't want.
17. Food additives. -True conspiracy!!! Probably the worst of all, again, population control.
18. The Education System. -True conspiracy of disinformation and brainwashing.
19. MK Ultra. -True conspiracy
20. Reptilians. -Maybe, but probably not, just like Big Foot.
I also think that all conspiracies are generally based on SOME factual information, but whether or not we come to the right conclusion based on those
facts is the question.
edit on 12/6/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)