It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fictional Reserve Banking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Greetings.

Seeing as how, say, The Money Masters - while excelling through and through - being 3,5 hours in length, might be a little overlong for someone not already interested in this subject matter, I decided to narrow my own thoughts regarding this issue down to 9 minutes, in the hope of sparking some interest in those whose still have humanity left in them.

I think people should really be knowledgeable about the extent of evil and absurdity that modern banking is.

So, while this video probably doesn't contain anything groundbreaking for someone already familiar with general conspiratorial stuff, I hope it may serve as an introductory film for those not thinking about this. And there are many of them.

Be warned, there is some (not much) profanity found here - I made this in a state of anger and frustration.

Now I give you Fictional Reserve Banking:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This idea has been gaining steadily more visibility in the population over the last decades. It doesn't matter that only 39 people have seen your video. What matters is you made a video in the first place. And there are more & more people like you every day. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
That was my take after viewing the first 35 seconds and I promise I'll watch the rest,I was going to embed it here for you buuuuttt the language while very true may not be apropiate for this forum. If I like it I'll put it up on my facebook though. More power to you.

My personal opinion though A: your right

B: Its too late the fed is dead,its over caput the system is beyond recovery and now its just a controlled demolition. Hold on to your socks people the next year will bring about the greatest changes our system has seen since the inception of this evil empire and yes these same dark masters will be in charge of your brand new world wide slavery act.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Please, by all means, if it rings true to you, spread it!

I'm currently having mixed feelings of fear, depression and anger.

I don't think anything is too late at this point, should people collectively choose so.

If we choose to not think and to not act, then, yes, surely, hell on earth.

I think it's appropriate, at this point, to be a little provocative. Hush hushing is not effective enough.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

We need all of humanity to wake up to these facts. Unless it's done collectively, any change will only be temporary, should there be any change to even begin with. Bureaucracy becomes stronger every day, which makes it more difficult for people to think soberly.

It's just a silly mental slavery.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kerhonen

He who does not excercise tax evasion, insurance scams and credit card fraud shall be held accountable

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy
reply to post by Kerhonen

He who does not excercise tax evasion, insurance scams and credit card fraud shall be held accountable

OK, the initial anger has cooled off. I have found (at least a temporary) calmness within.

I have been doing some praying recently, asking for guidance.

And I recently had a thought: what if the Earth is some sort of a circus for the "gods" (the 'elohim'), enjoying watching us run around killing, raping and torturing each other - an arena, if you will? In relation to that, yesterday I stumbled upon a Disney short I hadn't seen before, namely "Ferdinand the Bull".

I think it's quite brilliant. Think of it at as a metaphor for humanity.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join