It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US forced to shake up embassies around the world after WikiLeaks revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

US forced to shake up embassies around the world after WikiLeaks revelations

www.in dependent.co.uk

Battered by a scandal which seems to provide a fresh wave of embarrassment with each passing day, the US government is being forced to undertake a major reshuffle of the embassy staff, military personnel and intelligence operatives whose work has been laid bare by the whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks.
A mere 1,100 of the roughly 250,000 secret documents obtained by the website have so far been published, leading to fears that the unhelpful revelations will continue for months to come, destabilising US relations with almost all of its key allies and inflaming tensions with already-hostile go
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The Times They Are A-Changin'
Bob Dylan

Come gather ’round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You’ll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you is worth savin’
Then you better start swimmin’ or you’ll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin’

Take a look around. There is a war. It is not between Assange or 'Al C I A Da' and the US. It is between criminal banksters which want a One World NWO and Patriots who now include white hats in the military who finally figured out that there is no room for America or its military in that One World..
www.abeldanger.net...
Its time to stop playing World of Warcraft 24/7 and start realizing the Times are changing.

www.in dependent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Different staff.. Same sh*t .. They will go on with business as usual once they finish switching staff.. Nothing will change..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
As far as I am concerned this is simply a move to replace the old guard and the new guard.. all chosen by the current administration to full fill whatever the real agenda is.

edit on 6/12/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The "shake up" is probably just orders like, "Stop doing that spying stuff we were telling you to do. Just do your normal diplomat stuff."

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Different staff.. Same sh*t ..

I can openly say that regardless of what you may think, there are diplomats who still have a sense of honor in their intentions and words. I myself know of two that are being relocated which isnt the best possible thing for them or their families. As for my closest friend, he still remains at his current status as the nation he is in has specifically stressed the fact that they would be very disappointed if he were to be transferred. As you can see, there are many embassy staff and diplomats who are very productive in forging relations between the u.s. and foreign nations.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
A complete change of government is what is needed, starting with the resignation of Hillary.

second
edit on 6-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You mean Hitlery Clinton.

new topics

top topics

join