It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alienscientist - The Science of Truth and Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Recently found the Alienscientists youtube channel and watched some of his vids and found them to be well presented so thought I'd pass them on for the more scientific ATS'ers out there and anyone else who is interested...

www.youtube.com...

Alien Technology 101 - The REAL X-Files
www.youtube.com...

NanoEngineering Supermaterials
www.youtube.com...

you can find more if your interested here - www.alienscientist.com...

Happy viewing

PS: if someone can embed, please do.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Mythkiller because: after thought

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have watched virtually all of these.. They are real, logical, and informative. I have great respect for Alien Scientist and his contribution to trying and making the subject matter easy and interesting.. May his dreams be realized...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Alienscientist is awesome, period!

Been watching his stuff for quite a while, he's very intelligent, genuine, logical, informative, and he's a guy who can explain something and make you go 'Holy Sh*t!'

S&F

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

thanks-great site.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
here you go.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

I love his vids. He is on skype and I have talked to him a couple times. His videos are very interesting. I spent an entire Sunday watching them a couple months back.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Probably my favorite Youtube uploader! Very logical, conservative (I don't mean politically), and perceptive dude. ALL of his videos have some significant information within. ALL are highly recommended.

He's also created some of the best 9/11 videos I have seen - be sure to check those out! I think he has a separate channel dedicated to 9/11? Not sure. But you can get to it from his regular profile page.
edit on 6-12-2010 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
Alien Technology 101 - The REAL X-Files
www.youtube.com...
At times he sounds smart, but at other times he doesn't sound so smart. He says he doesn't believe the USAF weather balloon explanation for Roswell. Great, nobody believed it, so that's smart enough.

But after 1994 when the USAF admitted the weather balloon was a cover story and that's not what it really was, but it was a much larger balloon, all the facts fell together, that explained the larger debris field, etc. and he doesn't even mention that at all. That really doesn't seem very smart on his part at all.

Even if he disagrees with the Mogul explanation, he could at least mention it instead of still saying the USAF says it was a weather balloon, when that's not what they claim anymore.

He's pretty gullible when it comes to absurd claims by Fouche too, and should know better about what conditions plasma can exist in if he's any kind of scientist.

I could go on with more examples but that's just one example of where he "wants to believe" just like the poster he shows at the beginning of his video.

In contrast, I don't want to believe, I want to know, just like Carl Sagan (see my signature).

new topics

top topics

join