It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Hambra

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yes, I actually toured a KofC hall to find out more about them. Its funny, they insist there is no connection with them and Masonry. I heard from a friend who has read their rituals, that each pendent body mirrors Masonry very closely. From what I can tell their pseudo shrine is dead or nearly dead.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If you're referring to the KCs as being nearly dead, you couldn't be more wrong.

The Alhambra, on the other hand, is getting old and low in numbers, largely due to lack of visibility, poor planning of new caravans, lack of distribution of caravans, and much higher dues, compared to the KCs. One benefit, IMO, is that the Alhambra has less beauracracy than the KCs.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zhenyghi

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why is this thread bumped up, yet the most recent post was "posted on 20-1-2007 @ 15:02 " by Zhenyghi?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I know this thread is really old and I hate to resurrect it but I was wondering if anyone knew the answers to my two questions. The first is around how much are the dues for Alhambra and second does anyone know the status of the Philadelphia Caravan (it's still on the website but the site hasn't been updated for some time). The reason I ask is that I'm interested in them but want to find out more from members before contacting the national HQ.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

I believe the Caravan in Philly is defunct, but there are others in PA. Dues + per capita in my caravan run $85/year. Some caravans are more exclusive and charge more local dues - like $150-$250/year with local dues + per capita.

I don't know what the per capita is because it changes based upon the total membership worldwide.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: senrak

Al Hambra was the theater where Carl Denham displayed the captured King Kong. Scary stuff indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join