It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
When is someone going to kill one of these creatures,so we can have solid evidence they exist. Take your gun,go to a place with no paths and sit for awhile.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
First we must know what the said creature looks like,or else its just going to be random gunfire

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yep, if you want to prove anything exists, kill it !!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
"Kill it, you eat it" - At least take a picture first, right?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
day begins in cryptozoology with a nice little thread on unicorns,
day ends with this.

sit where there are no paths and wait to kill something.
sound advice

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'd like to be the first to shoot stupid threads...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
First of all, how easy is it to shoot a bigfoot? First you have to find it, then you gotta make sure you can kill it before it kills you... I know of moose and bears that have had .308s shot at them, only to bounce the rounds off of their skulls while charging at the hunters.

And how exactly do you propose I kill Caddy or Ogopogo? By dropping a depth-charge on their heads?

Most of the time, at least from the people who've told me their own personal stories, the first instinct when running into something unexpected and unknown in the bush is to RUN LIKE HELL. I've heard from natives about giant, upright tailess rabbits to aquatic lizards running out of the local lake. And what are you supposed to do when you're a fish monitor out on the river in the middle of the night and a blue ball of light falls into the river from the sky, turning the entire river blue (as has happened on various occasions), shoot it? More like get the f*ck out of dodge, son.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by whipsandchainsamerica

While I agree that most of these fantasy creatures doesn't exists, I found your attitude somewhat odd. You'd like to shoot a creature that might be last of it's kind?

OK. How about someone shooting you?

It wasn't a threat, just a question that how you would feel about it?

-v

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I love that you want to shoot an innocent animal just for proof of its existence.
Not to mention the fact that, if it IS the only one left, then it won't exist anymore.
How about, "Take your cameras and try to shoot a picture of this thing without it wandering into a random blurred out section of land"? No?

People these days...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
That isn't a good idea since they're aren't very many of these rare creatures left. To kill one could possibly cause the whole species to become extinct.

top topics

join