It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani cleric puts price on condemned Christian's head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
CNN Article Source

A Pakistani cleric is offering a nearly $6,000 bounty for the killing of a Christian woman whose death sentence for blasphemy is being challenged by Pakistan's government. Moulana Yousaf Qureshi made his announcement at a Friday city in the northwestern city of Peshawar. He condemned any effort by Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari to pardon or release Asia Bibi (pictured) and said he and his followers will call on millions to protest if Pakistan's blasphemy laws are amended.

Well I'm in a pickle here. What do I see? Do religion is perfect and frankly I have to admit this is disgusting to read. I have read the good, the bad and now I have the ugly about Islam. I just hate to hear news like this.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I want to apology for being offense to anyone on this website. I'm a person against terrorism and I believe this is terrorism.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
That Pakistani cleric, by placing a price upon the head of a Christian, has signed his own death warrant.

When I say death, I mean spiritually - that man will live and die in this world, forever. So he may as well stop being religious.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

This is a horrible situation for that poor woman and her family.

I don't think God punishes a person such as the cleric or the killer more or less depending on the victims religion. Who knows what the future holds for the cleric. Prior to his death he may convert to Christianity in which case he may enter in to heaven with other Christian believers according to the Bible.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LAinhabitant

I have to admit the only people I know are entering Heaven in my point of view are the believers of God in a Jewish sense.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hi Rebel,

Thanks for your apology - could you please change that annoying avatar? That is the only offence you are giving me.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Never! Later when I find a cutter picture to spread around. I also some new ideas to improve many fields soon!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well, crap - that stupid avatar slows down scrolling.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Humm? Wait I go it.
Get back to me soon!

top topics

join