It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride's Deadly Secret

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Really, that's like saying one compound is the same as the next.

With these example, they pretty much are. Dissociation causes both sodium fluoride and calcium fluoride to break apart into fluoride ions and sodum / calcium ions respectively. Once separated, there is no difference between the fluoride ions.

sodium fluoride is a very different (toxic waste product) thing than (naturally occurring) calcium flouride.

Calling it a toxic waste product is a completely inaccurate description of how it's used and what is does. It's like calling a car a murder tool because someone got hit by one and died rather than calling it a way of transportation.

Anyways, you're thinking of hexafluorosilicic acid which is by-product produced in the production of phosphoric acid, which sometimes gets processed into sodium fluorosilicate which is used to fluoridate the water with, depending on the organization doing the procedure.

Regardless, calling it a toxic waste product isn't any more valid than calling water a poison because it can kill you if you drink enough. Oh, even better, we can even call calcium fluoride an ingredient in said phosphoric acid production, as over as much as a third of fluorite (fluorspar, made of calcium fluoride) in the US is used to create hydrofluorosilic acid. On top of that, in India, naturally occurring fluoride is the leading cause of skeletal fluorosis as the concentrations are above stated safety levels as they are getting their water from deeply dug wells.

It's like saying that superglue is just as deadly as cyanide - since they both have cyanide in them...

With the specific example of comparing calcium fluoride to sodium fluoride, they both dissociate into the same fluoride ions. It is you who is using the "well they both have X in them..." with this fluoride being a waste product argument, not I. I'm simply stating there is no difference between fluoride ions once dissociated. Basically, throwing names at the compound does not change what the compound does.

Some sources if you're interested:

Sodium hexfluorosilicate and fluorsilic acid - Review of Toxicological Literature

Neurology of endemic skeletal fluorosis

An old PDF for fluoridation, ironically has anti-fluoridation claims and responds to them

Oversized PDF that probably answers every question about fluoride
edit on 6-12-2010 by Whyhi because: Grammatical error.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ive been to my dentist 2 weeks ago. I asked him about fluoride.

The man said, be it sodium or calcium fluoride, its not a problem. It becomes a problem when you use LOTS of it. As of me, only using it in my toothpaste, it is no problem at all, and is good for my teeth he said. My dentist is on the job for many years, his father was a life long dentist also.

So much for Fluoride kids! You may use fluoride, just don't drown yourself in it, cause if you do, it will start to get into your bones. So i guess you should not drink it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
thank you for this great post. I was aware of fluoride being in our water, but was not aware that is was a government controlled eugenics program designed to make American citizens dumber and easier to control. I have heard that their goal in the Americas is to destroy all people and return it to nature so that the Earth will be healthier. By this logic, it would seem that the elites do not want the Earth to destroy itself through pollution and over-population.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xinthose
thank you for this great post. I was aware of fluoride being in our water, but was not aware that is was a government controlled eugenics program designed to make American citizens dumber and easier to control. I have heard that their goal in the Americas is to destroy all people and return it to nature so that the Earth will be healthier. By this logic, it would seem that the elites do not want the Earth to destroy itself through pollution and over-population.

All people have ever cared about is entertainment and war. Instead of coming up with practical solutions to problems, like funding our space program so we can eventually place colonies on the moon and mars, we pay football players, movie actors and *gasp* Justin Beiber a larger salary than a brain surgeon while we fund wars that literally cripple our economy. This is and always has been the problem with human behavior. We simply do not have our priorities in the right place.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
the issue is the source

contamination issue isn't going to go away, until ADA/CDC concede this point.

to point out fluoride ion dissociation, ignores that regardless of the compound used, fluoride isn't of pharmaceutical grade quality.

a recent case - the Amesbury water worker news and video, where he shows other material mixed with fluoride that didn't dissolve.

fluoride was bought from China

www.thebostonchannel.com/investigative/22814488/detail.html

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Well, dosnt your body immediatly absorb fluoride? that would mean, over years and decades of use, it would have built up in the brain and body>? wouldnt it?

I do believe you are correct.

I try to avoid it completely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join