It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride's Deadly Secret

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is like the most informative info ever about fluoride!!! kudos! star and flag

Now..how reliabel is that retired doctor? or is he a serious conspiracy nut like the rest of us?
I think it owuld be VERY interesting...to go to the homes, or tap into thier waterlines at the main line in..places like the rockefleers, bilderbergs, the bush's, rothchilds, bill gates, and so on and so on..and test their water lines too see if thier too getting fluoride..would be very interesting! find ouot not one of them are..ide def belive 100% something is up with fluroide for sure then.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Im just going to let those videos speak for themselves.
edit on 6-12-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah, thats how i feel...i that guy really went all out!
heres an odd thing ive noticed about myself with different toohpastes. 2 days a week, i shower and clean naturaly* meaning i use natural shampoo, dr.bronners soap, non fluorinated, SLS free toothpaste..right now its trader joes toothpaste..i feel much refresehd after using toms of maine for the record*
rest of days, i use colgate, and listerine mint* when i use the natural toohpaste, i seem more edgier than normal. when i use colgate, i seem more energetic than normal. what gives with that?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
That was an hour well spent of my life. Dr. Russell Blaylock has made it into my "hall of champions".

Now that he is retired, TPTB have very little power to manipulate him, so he can speak free. For those who haven't got the time at the moment to watch all five of these videos, it's not just about fluoride. He talks of how they want to now use hard mind altering drugs (such as lithium) in the water supply as well, and talks in detail about the long term affects of these things and how it takes years to see the affects they have.

S & F!
edit on 6/12/10 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
In Europe there is no fluoride in the water he says, so Americans will get dumber after years of usage. Its hardly to imagine how ruthless people play with lives to inflict cancers and all to others. And IMO it is all done just to create a steady income from the pharmaceutical industries. Wow what a gold mine they have found. Besides that all is that more and more water companies are being privatised. I guess that if I search deeply enough I might find out that those companies will be owned by the same people. The rockefellars.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Not all of Europe is free we lowly UKers get the drug water too, must be an Anglo elite plan, I hear that EU countries are going to stop taking various UK products that are contaminated by fluoride, basically all agricultural stuff and processed food and drinks, good for them I'd love to get away from the poison.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Excellent interview, S & F
It's great to have something like this to show people without all the added AJ hype.
Unfortunately most people wont have the attention span to watch it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Star and flagged, as I do every flouriude topic. This crap is proper dangerous. The ONLY water filter system to remove this from your drinking water is a reverse osmosis filter system. They are alot cheeper than water softners, and they are the only one to take out the flouride (and mercury/other metals) from your water.

Invest in your life, invest in your health. Best purchase I ever made. (that and flouride free toothpaste)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I am not sure who this guy is, but I wonder if he is getting paid to for speaking engagements. I know talk is cheap here and EVRYONE is an expert. But this is a subject that baffles me. I spent a good portion of my life treating water for my fellow man, and if politics were not part of the job I would still be doing so. However, I am not a person who bends with political winds and that is that. But still I do not get this fluoride crap.

I will have to admit, like a mid level mason, perhaps I was only doing the bidding of the evil masters who have the super secret plan hidden. Here is what I was educated to believe. Way back when, before the internet and cable tv, people had much less understanding of the world. They noticed that people in Mexico had fewer cavities than others. IE: These people do not brush their teeth, yet they have no cavities, why? They came to the conclusion that it was fluoride. Fluoride (as well as flossing and brushing) reduce cavities. I know you may find this hard to believe, but brushing teeth was not on every ones to do list. So by fluoridating the public water supply those people would get the benefits of the “brushless clean“, if you will.

UNDERSTAND this, fluoride is naturally occurring, and it’s concentration levels can change dramatically, therefore vigilance is required to be sure you are not overdosing the population. I believe we were looking for 0.8 MG/L (milligrams per litre) with 1.1 being too much. That is from my memory and I have been away for a while now. The reason being is, more than 1.0 is a waste, if you absorb too much it will mottle your teeth, (that is the brown associated with the classic “Mexican” in the movies. Most think it is stains from tobacco or just poor hygiene, but that look is mottling caused from too much fluoride. Take it for what it is worth. It is not a conspiracy, well I guess it is. It is a conspiracy to have those that are too lazy, or too ignorant, or what have you, to have better teeth. Now let me explain why I have to laugh with dismay.

Do you know what the average water plant uses to disinfect your water? Chlorine. Do you know what it is? Do you know what it does? Do you know what it has been used for in the past? Now do you see why I laugh? Here let me give a glass of liquid that contains one of the deadliest poisons known to man. Oh by the way there may be some other stuff in it too, some mind control/social engineering chemical. So are they wanting to control us or kill us? Seems the latter if you do the math. I imagine mans best intentions has killed as many people as mans worst intentions. Trying to control things you do not fully understand for good or evil never seems to bode well for the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
My girlfriend is a dental hygenist over here in the U.K. and she will be the first to tell you fuoride is poisonous to humans. Very bad for you in fact but only in incredibly huge doses, hence why we can still use toothpaste and drink tap water everyday (as I and my family do and always have done) and not suffer any ill effects. You would have to ingest a hell of a lot of it for it to have any effect. Anyone who tells you any different is simply scaremongering.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Laughable videos, ATS really doesn't understand fluoride or how toxicity is determined.

- Toxicity is determined by effects it will have on an organism and is DOSE-DEPENDENT
- Your water is fluoridated at 1 PPM
- Europe hasn't banned fluoridating water, they fluoride their salt
- It binds to hard tissue and the virtually all of the rest that has not been absorbed by hard tissue is discharged
- Fluoride ions are fluoride ions, sodium fluoride is the same fluoride in calcium fluoride
- Fluoride wasn't used by Nazi's and has never been observed to have any effects such as making consumers docile
- It's not a "waste byproduct", it's recycled, like water is.

I can't think of any other random points so I'll point out and quote a couple things he said at the part where I stopped watching.
(Beginning at 6:40)

"We look at the original justification for fluoridating water where they picked a couple of cities, grand rapids was to be fluoridated, Muskegon was not, to prove fluoride was preventing cavities"

They already knew fluoride was preventing tooth decay, the study was to see if adding it at safe levels would improve dental health.

In 1945, Grand Rapids became the first city in the world to fluoridate its drinking water.The Grand Rapids water fluoridation study was originally sponsored by the U.S. Surgeon General, but was taken over by the NIDR shortly after the Institute's inception in 1948. During the 15-year project, researchers monitored the rate of tooth decay among Grand Rapids' almost 30,000 schoolchildren. After just 11 years, Dean- who was now director of the NIDR-announced an amazing finding. The caries rate among Grand Rapids children born after fluoride was added to the water supply dropped more than 60 percent.

Even before the study was completed...

It doesn't take 15 years to see the effects of fluoride, which they pretty much were already aware of.

What they didn't say, is in the unfluoridated city, there was a similar drop in the incidents of cavities as well. In fact throughout the entire world, we began to see a drop in dental cavities...

Interesting claim if it was properly sourced, other wise, as I said before, strengthening teeth was already observed, they were testing if fluoridating the water at safe levels would have an impact, and it did, as quoted above.

After this point, he just rambles about how fluoride doesn't make teeth resistant to cavities and how it somehow makes teeth weaker to damage.

The process of fluoride improving teeth is already established, arguing that it doesn't a populations dental health is basically stating that the observed the effects of strengthening teeth somehow doesn't work when it is given to large amounts of people, it just doesn't make sense.

Basically, when you take fluoride, it enters the enamel which is composed of minerals such hydroxyapatite and forms hydroxyfluorapatite or fluorapatite, both of which are less soluble to acids than hydroxyapatite which begins to dissolve in substances below a pH level around 5 or less.

It has other effects which you can read at a variety of sources such as:

Link
edit on 6-12-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

What i have a problem with is nothing should be added to our water.

There is quite a debate whether this is healthy or not to ingest on a daily basis and no matter which side of the fence you are on I think the real problem is this is just another thing being forced upon people.

If people want to use fluoride there are MANY products that contain it. It should not be added to our water supply so that we cannot keep track of how much we have ingested. Even if there was 100% proof fluoride really prevented tooth decay and was not harmful in any way I do not believe it should be added to my water.

Fluoridated water should be sold as a premium, like other bottled water if anything. Why is this the only thing that is so "healthy" for you that no one is trying to make money on and giving it away for free, just doesn't add up.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
And who would want the human mind to stay detached from their higher abilities????????
atleast its being taken seriously.
edit on 12/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
- Fluoride ions are fluoride ions, sodium fluoride is the same fluoride in calcium fluoride

Wha!?! Really, that's like saying one compound is the same as the next. No, sodium fluoride is a very different (toxic waste product) thing than (naturally occurring) calcium flouride.

(It's like saying that superglue is just as deadly as cyanide - since they both have cyanide in them...)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Look at Whyhi's personal info. It clearly says she's a Disinformation Agent, and her mood is listed as Misinformative. Take what she says with a grain of salt (without flouride!).

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlighten_me
Look at Whyhi's personal info. It clearly says she's a Disinformation Agent, and her mood is listed as Misinformative. Take what she says with a grain of salt (without flouride!).

Yeah, well (s)he is doing a great job of disinforming. Sodium fluoride is NOT "natural," being the waste product of such things as aluminum production. Geez. Does (s)he think we're THAT ill-informed?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, dosnt your body immediatly absorb fluoride? that would mean, over years and decades of use, it would have built up in the brain and body>? wouldnt it?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is it really too much to ask for natural water? Seriously! Lets just ignore the major studies. If you asked the American public if they want all this crap in their drinking water, how many do you honestly think would support it? Inform the public and get it out of the water. Period.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Not everyone in the UK gets fluoride in the water.I live in Aberdeen and our tap water is really good with no fluoride!
edit on 6/12/2010 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join