It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Illuminati elites will feeds majority of Human race to their Reptilian gods

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I'm am so impressed with this answer. It makes sense! I understand that it's a matter of reverence for some to bury the deceased or expired but what if it was more respectable to cremate? Fire is natural. There's nothing natural about embalming fluid.

I will not be happy if I find out that aliens are using our loved ones for energy drinks.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Hmm Thank you for your warning. May i ask what do you suppose we do about this. Perhaps pray or maybe dig a whole in the ground and sit and wait till its all over i could play the "Best of the Carpenters" as that drives everyone away, ah maybe even wave a white flag in the hope that we may just somehow be saved.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

I will not be happy if I find out that aliens are using our loved ones for energy drinks.

Maybe you should start with finding out exactly HOW this claim has arose, plus, finding out if it is even true, which, I must say, do not seem to be the case even the tiniest.

Remember what I said about those pesky Role Players, turning fantasy into "fact"- No need to get your knickers in a bunch only because of a fairytale, no matter how fun Playing is.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Do they use a straw to suck out the insides? How do they do that? Do you know? When I eat pickles, for example, I suck out the insides. Is it kind of like that?

What do they do with the skin and bones and hair?

edit on 15-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: It's a girl thang.

They don't uses straw, they eats Human Flesh in that way because their digestive organs are largely atrophied.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm am so impressed with this answer. It makes sense! I understand that it's a matter of reverence for some to bury the deceased or expired but what if it was more respectable to cremate? Fire is natural. There's nothing natural about embalming fluid.

That's why Muslims forbids embalming for this reason when burying the loved ones so the worms can recycles our loved ones into Earth's soil and the reason the deceased are pumped with Embalming fluid and sealed in Metal box is to make it only edible to those Carnivorous Reptilian Jinn aliens with their Nanotechnology so nothing of them are returns to Soil when gets embalming fluid.
edit on 15/12/2010 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Maybe you should start with finding out exactly HOW this claim has arose, plus, finding out if it is even true, which, I must say, do not seem to be the case even the tiniest.

Remember what I said about those pesky Role Players, turning fantasy into "fact"- No need to get your knickers in a bunch only because of a fairytale, no matter how fun Playing is.

Hi Nightchild,

Wow I am very sorry, I totally spaced writing that and I didn't even know that you replied until just a little while ago.

Anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.
Your wise words are well noted. The truth is what it is and fairytails are what they are. Both have their place and play an important role in life. In this case, I really don't see how aliens sucking out food/energy from the dead is so far-fetched. Why couldn't it be true?

My knickers are already in a bunch. Not your fault. No worries.

Starblossom.

edit on 25-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I have a brain condition.

edit on 25-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: it's declassified.

edit on 25-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something important.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

Do they use a straw to suck out the insides? How do they do that? Do you know? When I eat pickles, for example, I suck out the insides. Is it kind of like that?

They don't uses straw, they eats Human Flesh in that way because their digestive organs are largely atrophied.

Hi Masonicon,

Please except my sincere apology. I completely spaced this thread until earlier this evening.

Ohhhhhhh okay I get it now. Not. Thanks very much though for that explanation. But if the digestive organs are atrophied wouldn't a liquid diet be more feasible, more easily broken down than flesh? Like, you know, a liquid diet for weak colonitis?

Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

That's why Muslims forbids embalming for this reason when burying the loved ones so the worms can recycles our loved ones into Earth's soil and the reason the deceased are pumped with Embalming fluid and sealed in Metal box is to make it only edible to those Carnivorous Reptilian Jinn aliens with their Nanotechnology so nothing of them are returns to Soil when gets embalming fluid.
edit on 15/12/2010 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

That's right I heard about that. So yeah embalming isn't allowed in certain areas or with certain cultures. That could very well mean that grave robbing is more prevalent in some countries more than others? I know that grave robbers were plentiful back in the day, mainly med students stealing bodies for autopsy practice. But not so sure what the deal is in modern times. Who knows, maybe crematoriums/cemeteries have made a pact with body snatchers to hand over a quota of cadavers? But then, there's the chance that the grave gets dug up again for investigative purposes so that body had better be there? Unless the conspiracy speculation (don't want to say that 'th' word) goes even deeper?

Okay so the nanotech angle works for me. It's convenient, it's neat and it's quiet. I briefly got a glance of the flesh-eating nanobot story but, unfortunately, didn't get a good look at it. Will look into it.

What I'm wondering at this point is after the nanobots do their thing then how does Draco and his buddies get to the goodies? Do they whistle and the bots come or what?

This is all so strange and new to me.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I had the hiccups.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Hi Masonicon,

Please except my sincere apology. I completely spaced this thread until earlier this evening.

Ohhhhhhh okay I get it now. Not. Thanks very much though for that explanation. But if the digestive organs are atrophied wouldn't a liquid diet be more feasible, more easily broken down than flesh? Like, you know, a liquid diet for weak colonitis?

Hmmm...

since they were Reptilians originally, their cells can't metabolizes anything other than Flesh(their cells metabolizes by Anaerobic breakdown of Flesh) and because their digestive systems are atrophied naturally, they uses special nano serum that turns victim's flesh into liquid

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Hi Masonicon,

Hmmm...

since they were Reptilians originally, their cells can't metabolizes anything other than Flesh(their cells metabolizes by Anaerobic breakdown of Flesh) and because their digestive systems are atrophied naturally, they uses special nano serum that turns victim's flesh into liquid

Really? How fascinating. It makes sense. But what about blood? I've heard that the Snakes drink blood as well as gold to assist with helping them to maintain human form. Apparently, after being 200 miles inside the Earth, most Humans aren't accustomed to seeing a reptile walking upright like they do.

Pesky genetics.

Next thing ya know we'll all be eating vegetables mixed with human DNA.

Anyway a nano serum huh? Innnterrrrrrrresting. Does it come in different flavors? ha ha

I wonder if it liquefies hair or fingernails? So then they probably regurgitate their human if they feel threatened, like a snake does? Maybe. I was reading about how snakes eat their prey and they don't digest hair, feathers or claws.

I can't imagine eating that way. Liquid flesh? Naw doesn't sound very appetizing.
No offense please.

Toni

edit on 28-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forget to capitalize 'Snakes'.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Hi Masonicon,

Hmmm...

Really? How fascinating. It makes sense. But what about blood? I've heard that the Snakes drink blood as well as gold to assist with helping them to maintain human form. Apparently, after being 200 miles inside the Earth, most Humans aren't accustomed to seeing a reptile walking upright like they do.

Pesky genetics.

Anyway a nano serum huh? Innnterrrrrrrresting. Does it come in different flavors? ha ha

I wonder if it liquefies hair or fingernails? So then they probably regurgitate their human if they feel threatened, like a snake does? Maybe. I was reading about how snakes eat their prey and they don't digest hair, feathers or claws.

I can't imagine eating that way. Liquid flesh? Naw doesn't sound very appetizing.
No offense please.

Toni

That's why those Reptilian Jinns are more than likely being Vampires in Real Life(in Real Life, Vampires and Aliens(particularly Greys and Reptoids) are indeed those beings) due to their Carnivorous diets(though they often finds our blood tastes better than our flesh) and remember where I have a dreams last night, I get possessed by Reptilian Jinn: making a strange soft drink from Human Blood where those Bloods are comes from my favorite characters: Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, Hikari, Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody's blood mixed with Marco, Eri, Tarma, and Fio's blood and if you don't know those characters, they are my favorite Teen Titans, Digimon, Pokemon, and Metal Slug characters respectively.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Hi Masonicon,

Hmmm...

Pesky genetics.

No offense please.

Toni

That's why those Reptilian Jinns are more than likely being Vampires in Real Life(in Real Life, Vampires and Aliens(particularly Greys and Reptoids) are indeed those beings) due to their Carnivorous diets(though they often finds our blood tastes better than our flesh) and remember where I have a dreams last night, I get possessed by Reptilian Jinn: making a strange soft drink from Human Blood where those Bloods are comes from my favorite characters: Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, Hikari, Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody's blood mixed with Marco, Eri, Tarma, and Fio's blood and if you don't know those characters, they are my favorite Teen Titans, Digimon, Pokemon, and Metal Slug characters respectively.

You make a soft drink from human blood????
Are you being serious or just trying to make a point? There is a river of films about Vampires. Dracula is a key character in the Vampire legend. Can it be a coincidence that Dracula and Draconian begin the same way?

Who are Reptilian Jinn? I found a reference to "Jinn". I wonder if this is fact?

There are unseen creatures that we share this Earth with.

They don't come from other planets.
They've been called many names:

Aliens, Spirits, Etherians, Ultraterrestrials, and more.

In the Koran they are called the Jinn.

www.thejinn.net...

I've heard of "Draconian Reptilians" a lot but the "Reptilian Jinn". I'll have to look into it more.

Anyway, according to legend, drinking blood has been and is closely associated with sexual desire or hunger. So, yes, it makes sense that "blood" tastes better than "flesh" in this case.

You know, I was thinking, the title to your thread almost sounds like a confession. Do you really believe that the Illuminati Elite are feeding Human Beings to Reptilians? And, if so, what makes you think so?

Toni

edit on 30-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I suck.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I want to add a link: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Yes! in my dreams, I'm serious, and it's no coincidence that Dracula and Draconian begin the same way

I believe the Illuminati Elite are feeding Human Beings to Reptilians and they has behind nearly every conflicts in the Human history

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Okay if you say so. But that ain't my thing. I don't drink Human go-juice. Do you shape shift? Just curious.

Ain't my bag o' chips, don't do Dracula either. I used to be into watching those kinds of movies but wow it can mess with the brainmind connection.

Reptilians are sissies. They wish they were the major source of problems in the world. LOL.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I typo-ed. Excuse me. *blush*

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Okay if you say so. But that ain't my thing. I don't drink Human go-juice. Do you shape shift? Just curious.

Ain't my bag o' chips, don't do Dracula either. I used to be into watching those kinds of movies but wow it can mess with the brainmind connection.

Reptilians are sissies. They wish they were the major source of problems in the world. LOL.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I typo-ed. Excuse me. *blush*

Yes! especially in my dreams where this is happen, and trust me, this never happened in Real life and any other dreams of mine

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join