It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Illuminati elites will feeds majority of Human race to their Reptilian gods

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

thank you and trust me i dont wanna see any dealt this hammer on a consensus level for all have messed up down here of all races. Sorry for not answering you clearly but I was just upset by the bull. Humans have many self hating issues and it needs to stop in order to clear the way for REAL advancment. And I was not screaming just typing like that today.peace

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Very well. I can indeed understand your frustration. I am- myself- many times frustrated because of the amount of people in the World that lives with covered eyes, and just cannot see things that- atleast for me- is so obvious.
So, as I said, I do understand how you feel. However, in this case, I can assure you that your assumptions towards me was totally a missunderstanding.

That said, I hate arguing, so I willingly part in peace.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Well what do you expect! It's either us or MacDonalds.......i know what i would rather have, bit of salt n pepper over you mate......lovely jubbly.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Well Everyone! when the calendar hits December 21st 2012 where Illuminati performs Stargate ritual where the Earth are aligned perfectly with the Sun(in it's sunspot) and Milky Way Galactic Core,

So, on Dec 22, 2012, when nothing of significance has happened, will you admit that everything you have been saying and "know" is little more than delusions and rants by insane characters in society connecting dots that do not exist?

or will you simply move the date to 2016, 2020, or 2022, etc..so that you can hold onto your delusions for as long as possible?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

ALSO IF/WHEN THE GULF BLOWS YOU SHALL SEE MORE CLOSE EXAMPLE OF HOW IT WORKS.

The gulf is going to blow?
I thought all the hot air methane already escaped from the puncture. What is going to blow it now if it didn't blow then???

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Its what we are told and what is that is always the ISSUE my friend......
2nd

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hello Everybody! I have a warning for you, the Illuminati elites will sacrifices at least 75% of world's population in order to feeds the Jinn Reptilian Anunnaki aliens that they worships as their gods by igniting World War 3 with nuclear attack on Iran and HAARP for artificially causes 'Natural' Disasters

I think you need medication, probably for schizophrenia.

How would blowing and poisoning everyone and everything on earth result in feeding aliens? Why do aliens need us for food, they no doubt understand farming and agriculture. Your crazy rant makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sstark

When he speaks of them eating you he means by world disasters many will be killed. After many are killed they Annunaki shall release a nanobot that will eat all the dead flesh. When the flesh is being eaten the energy released is to be beamed up (wi fi style) to their craft for energy distribution. Making it very easy to basically absorbe any species ALMOST. Read some of masonicon writtings they are very interesting. Sometimes seems like they speak from experiences.. thanks again
edit on 12/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Getting eaten by reptillian gods does sound bad, but on the other hand, you ain't gonna have to shell out for Christmas that year. Take the rough with the smooth I say.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Good minsdtate -KEEP IT- WE NEED THAT TYPE OF ENERGY TO HELP THE MANY OVERCOME

edit on 12/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Wow... I mean wow , I had to give You a star for that , I mean..wow ... I have no adequate words to describe how I felt after I read that wall of text ... well maybe one word ...wow ....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Hello Everybody! I have a warning for you, the Illuminati elites will sacrifices at least 75% of world's population in order to feeds the Jinn Reptilian Anunnaki aliens that they worships as their gods by igniting World War 3 with nuclear attack on Iran and HAARP for artificially causes 'Natural' Disasters and for more info clicks following links:

www.maya12-21-2012.com...

www.truthcontrol.com...

and the rest is up to you!

I have not washed my sack for a week, they can eat me but ill be salty as hell.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh shniz!! I hear they would eat the fat ones first!
I had better hit that treadmill.
Gotta run!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
I have not washed my sack for a week, they can eat me but ill be salty as hell.

dude, that's nasty.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
OP, I think the authors of this are confused. They have a lot of theories based on facts as they have understood them but they have the details critically confused I think. The history of the world has been lost and fragmented. If you look at a mirror of reality that has been fragmented you do not see the true underlying reality. What you see are distorted facts sewn together wrong by those who only took their best guess at what really transpired to create the present world.

edit on 5-12-2010 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

What a great post!

I personally do not believe in the whole "Aliens are running things in the background" theory, but I could be wrong. Heck, I didn't think Americans would ever vote for a subhuman moron like George Bush, shows how much I know, eh?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Well Everyone! when the calendar hits December 21st 2012 where Illuminati performs Stargate ritual where the Earth are aligned perfectly with the Sun(in it's sunspot) and Milky Way Galactic Core,

So, on Dec 22, 2012, when nothing of significance has happened, will you admit that everything you have been saying and "know" is little more than delusions and rants by insane characters in society connecting dots that do not exist?

or will you simply move the date to 2016, 2020, or 2022, etc..so that you can hold onto your delusions for as long as possible?

Um, excuse me, but I must beg to differ. EVERY Dec. 22nd is significant. I was born on that day.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well Everyone! when the calendar hits December 21st 2012 where Illuminati performs Stargate ritual where the Earth are aligned perfectly with the Sun(in it's sunspot) and Milky Way Galactic Core, the Milky Way Galactic Core are replaces Left Masonic Pillar(masonic pillar that represents our world) and something where the night side of Earth are faces that located millions of light years away from our galaxy and lies very deep in the great dark beyond as Dyson Sphere-type construct that at least bigger than Andromeda galaxy(everyone knows Andromeda Galaxy are bigger than Milky Way Galaxy) where in terms of it's function it's Jupiter Brain(albeit in Galactic scale) are replaces Right Masonic Pillar(masonic pillar that represents Jinn world) and the Earth are serves as equilibrium to between both Milky Way Galactic Core and that Galactic-scale Megastructure that lies deep in the great dark beyond where Milky Way Galactic Core are positively charged while Galactic-scale Megastructure that lies deep in the great dark beyond are negatively charged and when the Earth are aligned with Milky Way Galactic Core in December 21st 2012, the Illuminati will sacrifices at least 75% of World's population in order to opens Stargate for Anunnaki to comes for them.

Awesome! Next time try taking a breath and using some punctuation; makes it much easier to read an interesting post.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This thread is like one big conspiracy burrito

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by Majestic23
It is surprising so many here see such theories as "crazy". If you find it crazy then you are not ready to even attempt to unravel the conspiracy of reality at large and are better suited to real world corruption conspiracies.

The connection between the serpant races/spirits and vampirism, energy sacrifice, hidden knowledge etc... is integral even if you dont believe in physically manifested aliens.

I don't see it as crazy, I see it as blatant disinfo.
In regards of Vampiris and Energy-sacrifice, it is something different all together. Yes, real Vampires exists, and yes, rituals to extract the Lifeforce exists aswell, but they must not be confused to be the one and the same thing, although it may indeed sometimes be tied together, among some groups.

That said, there is absolutely no connection at all between the Serpent/Human-hybrids of the legends and Vampires. Vampires are 100 % Humanoid, but not 100% Human, and there is no "magic" or reptilian ingredients connected to them. That, is just another disinfo.

Wait........your assumption that there is no connection to the reps is that the whole theory is based on people being gullible and not reading scripture correctly.......and also just being willing to take onboard any theory.

So your take is that blonde haired blue eyed are traditionally seen as children of the gods because.................why?

Three schools of thought there. They are a literal expansion of an alien race ie: Aryans=Summerian.

Or they are hybrid.

Or the varied ancient cultures had that idea because of asthetics.

Yet you have already expressed knowledge of vampirism so I will rule out the third. Now, which one of those choices or both?

So you have to believe in an alien base gene pool of some kind right?

So why such hostility to the reptilian idea?

What are the scriptures you mention and how do you explain the proliferation of reptile and reptile humanoid in ancient history and modern conspiracy?

edit on 6-12-2010 by Majestic23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

Um, excuse me, but I must beg to differ. EVERY Dec. 22nd is significant. I was born on that day.

So was my daughter! God bless ya Dragon Tattooz.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join