It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Illuminati elites will feeds majority of Human race to their Reptilian gods

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by masonicon

Luckily for me I have brown eyes. (Brown eyed people taste bad) - But you blue eyed folk better be careful, that is if you aren't already slowly being eaten by those nasty brain spiders.

As the Reptilian Alien-Theory is pure crap anyway based on fantasy and very poor knowledge of ancient legends, and the Ancient Gods according to the ancient texts themselves looked more like the Tolkien-Elfs, I would say that according to the outlandish hypothesis of the Gods eating up the population, the Blue-eyed people would rather be the one that are amongst the safe ones, as people borne with lightblonde hair and blue eyes in the Ancient days were considered to be the literal offsprings of the gods.

That said, Browneyed people indeed tastes quite good too, I must admit.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

masonicon, AS ALWAYS THANKS AGAIN. When he speakes of them eating you he means by world disasters many will be killed. After many are killed they Annunaki shall release a nanobot that will eat all the dead flesh. When the flesh is being eaten the energy released is to be beamed up (wi fi style) to their craft for energy distribution. Making it very easy to basically absorbe any species ALMOST. Read some of masonicon writtings they are very interesting. Sometimes seems like they speak from experiences.. thanks again
edit on 12/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

missing the WARNING ENTIRLY BASED ON RACISIM.....SMMFH.......

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Wow..You just combined 6 theories into 1, and passed it off so smooth that I almost forgot you were just joking...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It is surprising so many here see such theories as "crazy". If you find it crazy then you are not ready to even attempt to unravel the conspiracy of reality at large and are better suited to real world corruption conspiracies.

The connection between the serpant races/spirits and vampirism, energy sacrifice, hidden knowledge etc... is integral even if you dont believe in physically manifested aliens.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

not a joke ITS A REAL WARNING FRIEND.. hati tryouts.......

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Majestic23 thanks

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

missing the WARNING ENTIRLY BASED ON RACISIM.....SMMFH.......

If I may ask; Where is my racism? Oh, and just so that you know; I am actually part African via my Father.

And according to the "Warning", it is bunk. PURE BUNK.
It is very apparent that anyone holding these fantasies knows nothing at all about what the ancient legends are actually saying themselves, but merely embraces any modern "facts" to be found on the Internet, without any background-research what so ever.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by ATLien

not a joke ITS A REAL WARNING FRIEND.. haiti tryouts.......

Try-outs in Haiti? I'm there...
"We are the Haiti Bob-Sled Team..."

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
It is surprising so many here see such theories as "crazy". If you find it crazy then you are not ready to even attempt to unravel the conspiracy of reality at large and are better suited to real world corruption conspiracies.

The connection between the serpant races/spirits and vampirism, energy sacrifice, hidden knowledge etc... is integral even if you dont believe in physically manifested aliens.

I don't see it as crazy, I see it as blatant disinfo.
In regards of Vampiris and Energy-sacrifice, it is something different all together. Yes, real Vampires exists, and yes, rituals to extract the Lifeforce exists aswell, but they must not be confused to be the one and the same thing, although it may indeed sometimes be tied together, among some groups.

That said, there is absolutely no connection at all between the Serpent/Human-hybrids of the legends and Vampires. Vampires are 100 % Humanoid, but not 100% Human, and there is no "magic" or reptilian ingredients connected to them. That, is just another disinfo.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
look this cant be real, last time i went to the pet shop i looked in the reptile section. Do you have any idea how long it would take the average reptile to eat me...!
All i wud have to do is step on it...

plz stop this sillyness

;-)

kx

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
look this cant be real, last time i went to the pet shop i looked in the reptile section. Do you have any idea how long it would take the average reptile to eat me...!
All i wud have to do is step on it...

plz stop this sillyness

;-)

kx

OK LETSREWIND A BIT MAMMILIANS & REPTIALLIANS 1 SPECIES DEVELOPED FASTER OR SOMEHOW STUNTED THE OTHERS MATURITY NOW THE ADVANCED HAS GOTTEN AHEAD (IN SOME WAYS) SO GO LIZARDS FAR BACK SEE THEM EVOLV... THEY DONT EVEN NEED TO BITE YOU THEY CAN USE THE WEAKS OF EA TO KILL YOU FIRST BECAUSE THE WEAKS ARE SCARED AS HELL.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien

reply to post by ATLien

not a joke ITS A REAL WARNING FRIEND.. haiti tryouts.......

Try-outs in Haiti? I'm there...
"We are the Haiti Bob-Sled Team..."

CHECK THE MASS GRAVES SINCE YOU ASKED

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Where is my racism?

EYE COLOR DETERMINING WHO SHALL BE WORTHY AND WHO SHALL NOT.
2ND

ALSO IF/WHEN THE GULF BLOWS YOU SHALL SEE MORE CLOSE EXAMPLE OF HOW IT WORKS.
2ND

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Where is my racism?

EYE COLOR DETERMINING WHO SHALL BE WORTHY AND WHO SHALL NOT.
2ND

Actually, it is not I who says it, but the Ancient scriptures. Don't like it? Tugh, but that's what the are saying. Please re-read my post again, but this time without your Politically Correct glasses on. I promise you that those darn specks just blurres the vision even more and that's the reason so many people are stumbling around halfblinde these days.

A question worth thought; If I would have said, that according to the scriptures and the legends the gods were all Black, and therefore, any Earthling that is black would hence be safe from being eaten, would you then have shouted about racism?
Or, does racism, according to you, only apply to people of certain colouring, such as "White" people..? If so, that is true racism.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

A question worth thought; If I would have said, that according to the scriptures and the legends the gods were all Black, and therefore, any Earthling that is black would hence be safe from being eaten, would you then have shouted about racism?

YES FOR I DONT SEE COLOR -RACE OR EVEN SPECIES BARRIERS JUST ENERGY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.

Originally posted by Nightchild[/i
Or, does racism, according to you, only apply to people of certain colouring, such as "White" people..? If so, that is true racism.

I AM AFRICANAZ-ITALIAN-NATIVE INDIAN-GREEK -STAR- POSSESS NO RACISIM ONLY CLEAR EYEZ AND THE COMMENTS YOU MADE WERE IGNORANT REGARDLESS OF WHAT RACE YOU ARE. AS FAR AS THE FATHERS RETURNING FATHERS AND GOD NOT SAME FRIEND AND TIME WILL SHOW YOU THIS SO HAVE HOPE!?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13[/i
YES FOR I DONT SEE COLOR -RACE OR EVEN SPECIES BARRIERS JUST ENERGY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.

If you don't see collour, then why do you react so strongly upon the fact that the Gods of old were White? Plus, upon the following perfectly logical conclusion that they would not want to harm those they would consider "Theirs"?
Please explain these two questions in detail. Oh, and without shouting

[
I AM AFRICANAZ-ITALIAN-NATIVE INDIAN-GREEK -STAR- POSSESS NO RACISIM ONLY CLEAR EYEZ
Your mixture is totally irrelevant, as racism knows no colour. Which, actually, the extreme-followers of the teachings of Nations of Islam is a perfect example of.

AND THE COMMENTS YOU MADE WERE IGNORANT REGARDLESS OF WHAT RACE YOU ARE. AS FAR AS THE FATHERS RETURNING FATHERS AND GOD NOT SAME FRIEND AND TIME WILL SHOW YOU THIS SO HAVE HOPE!?!?!?!

In fact my comments were based on facts- not fantasies and hysteria as yours.
In addition, The only ignorance I see here, is the blatant disinfo based upon dellusions Le grandeur, selfchosen ignorance and Role Play-fantasy without any facts what so ever, plus, people brainwashed with Political Correctness.
By the way, if you considered my comments racist because of the mention of blonde hair and blue eyes, then, how come that you did NOT react on the comment from the member I was replying too? After all, that member said that the blue-eyed people would be the ones in danger.
But perhaps that was okay for you, as they are...White?
edit on 6-12-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

AGAIN I DONT CARE OF YOUR EYE COLOR RACE OR SPECIES JUST WHO IS WORTHY IN THE EA HERD. AS FAR AS THE OTHER POSTERS COMMENT YOU MENTIONED THEY ARE = AS IGNORANT. PLEASE DONT TRY AND MAKE ME A RACIST AND I MENTIONED MY BLOOD TO SHOW YOU I DONT GET INTO RACISIM I DO GET INTO WEAK CONFRONTATIONS THAT ARE NOT VALID. YOU CAN BE MAD AT ME AND JUDGE ME BUT THE TRUTH IS -GOD- KNOWS MY HEART. YOU CAN TRY AND MAKE ME SOME ONESIDED LAME AND THATS FINE WHATEVER HELPS YOUR EGO. BUT RACIST I AM NOT AND SEE ITS A MAJOR WEAKNESS DISTRIBUTED BY SATAN TO KEEP YOU ALL ON SOME RUN AROUND CHASING EACHOTHERS TAIL TYPE DECEPTION. FEEL FREE TO BATTER ME MORE BUT YOU WERE WRONG.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

As you are still shouting, it is very obvious that you did not actually read what I wrote, Nor did you answer any of the points or questions that I made, and any less gave any detailed explanation.

You might just aswell admit it; You have no proof or explanation for your standpoints what so ever, and just swallows any conspiracy theory you stumble across on the web that paints the Government badly. Yes, the Government should NOT be trusted, BUT, to blindly embrace any outlandish claims in print and without even questioning or researching them, only to hold it as an exscuse to "Point a finger", is, in itself, to embrace ignorance.
You have much to learn, not any least in regards of Ancient History, and I can tell that you are probably not very old. Or atleast, you do not give that impression.

That said, I wish you well and I do hope you will find The Truth. However, just be prepared that The Truth might not allways be what you believed it to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join