It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Illuminati elites will feeds majority of Human race to their Reptilian gods

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hello Everybody! I have a warning for you, the Illuminati elites will sacrifices at least 75% of world's population in order to feeds the Jinn Reptilian Anunnaki aliens that they worships as their gods by igniting World War 3 with nuclear attack on Iran and HAARP for artificially causes 'Natural' Disasters and for more info clicks following links:

www.maya12-21-2012.com...

www.truthcontrol.com...

and the rest is up to you!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Luckily for me I have brown eyes. (Brown eyed people taste bad) - But you blue eyed folk better be careful, that is if you aren't already slowly being eaten by those nasty brain spiders.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It doesn't get much more bizarre than that.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I really don't think so.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well, I'm an O negative, and you know what that means. I am one of them. SO they can not eat me unless they practice in cannibalism. Once the Clock strikes December 21st 2012 00:00 GMT I, like many other pure Onegative brothers and sisters will transform into the Star Chilrdren of tomorooooooow.

No seriously, guy. Why are you making claims with Zero backing. I bet you could not even identify what alien race the Annunaki is supposed to be...and that's even assuming they are supposed to be an alien race. Give me evidence that reptilians exist, and we can start from there. Before that, your thread is just more crazy in an ocean of madness.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Best of luck on your understanding as you distance yourself from all of the various possibles in this amazing life, all I can say is to do what you personally can to reach to your inner most core and illuminate yourself rather than worry about those Illuminati and their future plans.

edit on 5-12-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Since when did webbot's lesser known brother, crazybot, get a account on ATS?

btw ops..love that death disco ball thread you did...totally funkadeath groovy
Incidently, I am safe from the reptilian jinn overlords...I can curl my toungue...that freaks them out.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I hope they like spicy;

I kick harder than 5-alarm Habanero chili.
edit on 12/5/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OP, I think the authors of this are confused. They have a lot of theories based on facts as they have understood them but they have the details critically confused I think. The history of the world has been lost and fragmented. If you look at a mirror of reality that has been fragmented you do not see the true underlying reality. What you see are distorted facts sewn together wrong by those who only took their best guess at what really transpired to create the present world.

edit on 5-12-2010 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
we need to turn the tables on the Reptilians and eat them. Everyone knows that reptiles taste like chicken. I have my 12 gauge and my KC Masterpiece, lets get to fightin'

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Has anyone else out there been noticing a rapid increase in the number of unsubstantiated and/or useless threads? It seems to me ATS is suffering from its own form of DDoS attack. Can we get some self regulation down here, stat!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Okie dokie, Is that why they're mass producing BBQ sauce? It all makes sense now!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just want to applaud all of your replies to this topic. Thank you all for helping me not go crazy.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well I will have no problems. They mostly want to eat your liver, and mine should be nearly shot.
Excuse me while I knock back another.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Blah blah blah.

All I see is more nonsense with ZERO proof.

And I thought the "Wiki is psy-ops" crowd were bad.

Blame David Icke.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Good luck to them.

If Cattle get into an onion field and eat away, there meat is tainted and they cant be slaughtered until it is out of there system.

Humans are being fed toxic crap in our food and water, so I doubt it will make a tasty man-burger.
Unless they decide to start feeding everyone natural organic food to clean our systems.....
.....Yeah, Un-Taint my Meat!

(that don't sound right)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Well Everyone! when the calendar hits December 21st 2012 where Illuminati performs Stargate ritual where the Earth are aligned perfectly with the Sun(in it's sunspot) and Milky Way Galactic Core, the Milky Way Galactic Core are replaces Left Masonic Pillar(masonic pillar that represents our world) and something where the night side of Earth are faces that located millions of light years away from our galaxy and lies very deep in the great dark beyond as Dyson Sphere-type construct that at least bigger than Andromeda galaxy(everyone knows Andromeda Galaxy are bigger than Milky Way Galaxy) where in terms of it's function it's Jupiter Brain(albeit in Galactic scale) are replaces Right Masonic Pillar(masonic pillar that represents Jinn world) and the Earth are serves as equilibrium to between both Milky Way Galactic Core and that Galactic-scale Megastructure that lies deep in the great dark beyond where Milky Way Galactic Core are positively charged while Galactic-scale Megastructure that lies deep in the great dark beyond are negatively charged and when the Earth are aligned with Milky Way Galactic Core in December 21st 2012, the Illuminati will sacrifices at least 75% of World's population in order to opens Stargate for Anunnaki to comes for them.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It has happened before. People seem to ignore the warnings and make jokes of it. Here's a view from an insider--Marcovaldo, 1250 AD.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

You can never rule anyhting out and that insider info with the ancient pic, yeah they are all over.
Are they warnings or art? Thats the question

Also the OP seems clued up on this..... what advice can you give?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Double post sorry....
edit on 6/12/10 by Lucifer84 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join