It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA confirms: Aliens are among us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Was just about to edit the thread title due to popular demand but it appears that the time window has been closed.

My apologies, I did not intend to mislead anyone. Just posted the same title as the video.

Again, my apologies

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
My apologies, I did not intend to mislead anyone. Just posted the same title as the video.

No need to apologize for using the EXACT title of the link you posted. Despite what some people may THINK, that is part of the T&C here... to use the EXACT title.

You could next time just add you don't agree with the title
Generally your take on a video link is required, but don't apologize for staying within T&C

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

According to NASA it was a law meant to protect us from bacteria coming back from space in case their quarantine was in effective. But the way it was worded sure goes way beyond that.

Now here is the really interesting part..

National Aeronautics and Space Administration

14 CFR Part 1211
Extraterrestrial Exposure
AGENCY: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
ACTION: Final rule.

SUMMARY: NASA is removing 14 CFR part 1211 since is has served its purpose and is no longer in keeping with current policy.

EFFECTIVE DATE: April 26, 1991.

ADDRESSES: Office of Space Science and Applications, Code S, NASA Headquarters, Washington, DC 20546.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Kathryn S. Schmoll, 202-453-1410.

List of Subjects in 14 CFR Part 1211: Extraterrestrial exposure,Environmental protection, Security measures, Space transportation and exploration.

PART 1211 [REMOVED]

14 CFR part 1211 (consisting of para 1211.100 through 1211.108) is hereby removed and reserved.

Richard H. Truly. Administrator
[FR Doc. 91-9904 Filed 4-25-91: 8:45 am]

It was removed by Richard H. Truly. Administrator

Richard H. Truly was one of the first secret astronauts, then became a NASA astronaut as well, became a NASA administrator, went on to become Vice Admiral in the US NAVY and was the FIRST head of the Naval Space Command

I LOVE connections, don't you? If ANYONE knows what is going on out there, it would be him
So far the closest I have gotten to him is John L. Phillips

But then that is all covered in my Naval Space Command thread

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What you would like an interview with him? Or just a casual sit down and friendly conversation? Or lastly perhaps a phone conversation?

Make your Christmas wish Zorgon, and then be patient, wishes do come true.

let me ask you something if I may, if you could connect with him what would you want to ask of him that he could disclose to you? Could you take what info he shares and keep it to yourself or would you feel obliged to share that info with forums?

I have to believe that your writing is monitored, and there have been higher ups who would love to sit and straighten you out because you come so close at times to the truths which have been held back for one reason or another.

It is getting so close, yet will we experience in this life or have to wait for yet another?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Greetings from the Museum of Alien Studies in Taiwan! We would like to share the finding that there is extraterrestrial electromagnetic life (alien light bodies) that already exists on Earth. Research teams at the Museum of Alien Studies are studying and decoding this unique extraterrestrial life. As a global community, we are focused on searching for extraterrestrial life in physical form, but could there be alien life that exists at higher frequencies that cannot be seen with the naked eye? We warmly invite you to join us in exploring this topic:

Facebook: Museum of Alien Studies www.facebook.com...#!/group.php?gid=121978441175319 or www.prophet0.com... (Chinese language site)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuseumofAlienStudies
Greetings from the Museum of Alien Studies in Taiwan! We would like to share the finding that there is extraterrestrial electromagnetic life (alien light bodies) that already exists on Earth.

AWESOME!! Finally someone studying the 'Critters'

Will check out the website but I don't do facebook

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not surprising really, this has been theorized for a while that other forms of life could subsitute an element we use for a different element in the same row/column the only reason they were able to use arsenic instead of phosphorus is because these elements are in the same row and therefore have similar properties. They could not substitute phosphorus for, say, germanium or xenon.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Dude this stuff's dumb! Where's the real Aliens, the ones everyone wants to hear about. Not the Micro species, we all know there's life, why not just tell the good stuff.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
What you would like an interview with him? Or just a casual sit down and friendly conversation? Or lastly perhaps a phone conversation?

probably start with email
and start with asking the LOIRP fellow why he 'put me in touch' first, though considering what the other team member told me about Kwajalien that backs up what Jack says was a good indicator that I am on the right path

let me ask you something if I may, if you could connect with him what would you want to ask of him that he could disclose to you? Could you take what info he shares and keep it to yourself or would you feel obliged to share that info with forums?

Well that is the dilemma. If I ask certain questions I risk 'the nutcase factor', and if I ask questions that I know would be classified.. well I wouldn't really expect an answer 'on the record'. One thing we forget is that the forums are world wide, and despite what CTer's think about how strictly they are monitored, it just isn't so... there is some info I have... mostly in the military tech field, that just should not be published openly. The military allows public access (if you know where to look) but blocks foreign access. So if you get a doc from the public sector and post it where the world can see it, you effectively 'beat the system'. I do know however that my website will not open in certain countries, though a friend in Saudi Arabia on a military base can view it

I think that is how Assange is playing the cards... being he is Australian and 'leaking' from Europe... he can hardly be called on it

Me personally... I am not interested in revealing anything that is a REAL threat to our lifestyle.. that is what Spies get paid for
but ET stuff... well that different. If they or their tech were a threat, we would be bowing to them already. The flip side is even when I do drop a 'goodie' like the stealth cloaking patent, few believe it anyway, and even posting the docs and patents falls on deaf ears and blind eyes... Sometimes I do wonder why I bother... Thank the Universe for the 'silent watchers '

I would also assume that by now he knows me and my stance... it was obvious enough considering this all came from the McMoon thread. Dr X was a key player in that thread
I now know who Dr X is. So I doubt that they would reveal anything earth shattering even to me...

But as I have been told by many, I have the ability to 'read between the lines' as it were and find the facts from just a small hint...

Oh I KNOW it is monitored
by many 'groups'. I have already had a 'visitor' but that went a lot different than we thought. It has been mentioned more than once on ATS by 'spooks' (yes they ARE here
No you can't have a list) that my links from time to time generate to many unique pings on certain military address. So I guess some people do follow the links afterall

Yes I am close on a lot of truths... close enough that if it were a murder trial the jury would have hung the perp years ago... but I am always just missing that golden ring... its frustrating at times... I actually took a year off because of it... then someone sent me some documents... declassified real ones that just started me all over again. I have two threads I need to do on those... they are real good ones though, one deals with Monsanto and the another I actually asked a resident spook here if I was cleared to have that one doc as it didn't have the usual cleared stickers on it.... just not enough free time. I still need to earn a living too.

It is getting so close, yet will we experience in this life or have to wait for yet another?

Actually if your specifically referring to ET disclosure... from what I have seen in UFO sightings last few years, other than the plasma critters so serendipitously mentioned above... I believe that the true visitors are not currently that active. Most what you see in the UFO area these days is obvious hoaxes, CGI misidentified missile trails, contrails and other things; and what is left falls under 'critters' in my book.

So unless something changes soon... perhaps we will not get answers in out lifetime

Even the channelers are having nothing but misses lately. Just for the record, I believe in RV, Astral projection and Channelling. But I have not seen any good reports that are not from 20 or so years ago.

Now these channellers strongly believe they are right, yet each prediction fails. So are they being sent wrong information? Likely. Since the CIA has been dabbling with RV techniques since 1968, I would not be surprised to find a team of PTB supported psychics at the heart of the problem... a true PsyOps team
edit on 11-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
Not surprising really,

Yep and I will expect you and other debunkers to say the same thing when the Greys are on CNN "yeah what's the big deal? We already knew about the greys"

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident". - Arthur Schopenhauer

Sometimes I wonder why you guys are even here at ATS
:shk:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What a great response zorgon, answered many questions and raised more, lol. When I think of you discussing stuff I imagine it would be in the UFO/Black projects arena, but I suppose that is just my hopes. I have even thought that you one day may get invited into some inner circles and shown many truths, but then you would probably leave us in the dust.

I sense you are on the right track but the monsanto stuff could get you into the kind of trouble I would hate to see for you, because you never leave any stones unturned and they are just too big, powerful and you are needed in disclosure more than where that will certainly lead you, us. Do what your heart demands but stay safe and keep the priorities number one.

Love to you.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Haha, that made me laugh, it has to be this way, it is a slow disclosure and not everyone is ready to walk out the back door some evening and be met face to face with a being which looks totally different than anything they could possibly imagine. Even if you are pure of heart, centered in your humanity it can raise your inner most truth and most people are based in anger or fear. *At the time I was based in meditation, sexuality and sadness* I have seen an alien in true form and it is not something I hope is made public yet because I don't want to see what people would do. I don't know if this being was benevolent or malevolent because I was neutral at the time and probably got back what I put out.

People will need to feel secure in what the global ability is to defend and protect before they will be open to discovering any information about off worlders. I do not understand why it has to remain so secretive for now, but it is.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I see that you decided that you would read 3 words of my post and make a response based on that only. What im saying is that this has been thought to be possible for a while now, this is just confirmation. Different forms of life can theoretically replace one element thought to be essential for some life, for an element with similar properties. This is just confirmation of what has been thought to already exist, just confirms that there is probably silicon based life out there. I'm not trying to debunk this, this isnt something that can be debunked, because it isnt a stupid conspiracy with no support. Please refrain judgement until you read everything. Good day. And another thing, the people who will be saying they already knew about extraterrestrial life already being on earth (assuming they do have a current presence on our planet) would be the conspiracy believers/ufologists, not the debunkers.
edit on 11-12-2010 by TheDebunkMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I thought it was interesting how NASA caused such a buzz when they first announced the press conference and that all that was said was that it was some exciting new discovery relating to life. I guess a lot of people where hoping NASA would admit it had found extraterrestrial life on another planet or something bigger than just new life found on this planet. At least NASA knows how to get worldwide media attention.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
What im saying is that this has been thought to be possible for a while now, this is just confirmation.

Well actually NASA discovered nothing... seems they goofed

this isnt something that can be debunked, because it isnt a stupid conspiracy with no support.

yes it can... and is...

Scientists poke holes in NASA's arsenic-eating microbe discovery
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please refrain judgement until you read everything.

Oh I read everything, just responded to what I felt like

the people who will be saying they already knew about extraterrestrial life already being on earth (assuming they do have a current presence on our planet) would be the conspiracy believers/ufologists, not the debunkers.

Wanna bet?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

But then that is all covered in my Naval Space Command thread

Do you have a link for this Zorgon? It's actually been an area of interest for me lately (i.e. the idea of a secret space agency or organization).

As far as NASA's "announcement" of data we've known and speculated on since the 90's...well, it was pretty lackluster at best....shoddy research at worst. For one thing, apparently they manipulated the DNA in the lab on these guys, which would seem to already fly in the face of them "discovering" such organisms....but instead "engineering" them....

That said though, like we knew in the 70's (with life at the deep sea vents), life can exist in many places and forms, and all of them don't necessarily fit the "Goldilocks Zone" criteria for a place to live. Therefore, the possibilities for life out there are greatly magnified.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You seem to have a pattern of only responding to the non scientific non facutal things i post. It is not a surprising discovery because DIFFERENT ORGANISMS CAN SUBSITUTE ONE ELEMENT FOR AN ELEMENT OF SIMILAR PROPERTIES!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join