It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats wrong with me!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
I dont mean to sound accusatory. I feel that at 15 or 14 you can be that way, but there is a point you have to mature.

Ive noticed that when people say "oh grow up" or "you are so immature" they normally dont REALLY have any understanding of what being an adult is.

I have heard a girl at my school say "grow up" when one of her friends was talking about "Im waiting till im married to have sex".

Makes me so mad.
"Oh grow up".
Ugh.

Im pissed off just from thinking about this now.
lol

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Shidge

Sure most high school relationships end, but they are essential in building the skills to develope meaningful relationships further in life. You dont need to go into every relationship thinking it would last. You go into the relationship to learn and to grow (like you do everything else you do in high school). And sitting back and waiting for a relationship to come to you isnt going to work too well. Dont go looking for someone to like, but if you do like someone go for it and see how it goes.

Ash my conflicting advice (and no disrespect to you shidge) is go for it, learn what you can while your young and life is anything but serious or hard, and dont be upset if things dont work out coz you'll learn from that and each time you get hurt or get rejected you'll learn something new for next time... just be careful though (yes there is such thing as safe fun, i learnt this after i grew out of my teenaged years)

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Wheres Ashly been?

Strange.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Wheres Ashly been?

Strange.

you scared her away dude... or she took your advice and is now on the street corner with her leg out... (just kidding, not meaning to offend you ash)

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wow shidge were you rejected earlier in your life? I personally like relationships. They build who you are and help you understand life and difficult situations better. However one mistake you can make is to base your WHOLE life on your one relationship. That is the wrong mindset mmmmmk? So be yourself and have fun. [/Dr.Phill]

[Edited on 30-7-2004 by NinjaoftheNight]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
one thing you might want to think about is why you say no. It could be fear, it could be lack of attraction, or, you could be a lesbian. Not trying to worry you about it, but its a possiblity.

As for Bob not talking to you, Bob might be the one not ready for a relationship. Long story short, i fell for my best-friend(yeah i know, its already a bad start), plus he was like that too. found out i liked him, wouldnt talk to me anymore, got really defensive when i meantioned him, etc.

You might think its different for you, but sorry hun, i really doubt it. These guys are jerks that dont know what they want, and thats how they always will be.

---pineapple
(aka the finally recovered ex-friend)

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pineappleupsidedown

i fell for my best-friend(yeah i know, its already a bad start), plus he was like that too.

You might think its different for you, but sorry hun, i really doubt it. These guys are jerks that dont know what they want, and thats how they always will be.

---pineapple
(aka the finally recovered ex-friend)

Firstly i've fallen for my best friend and she's actually broken up with her girlfriend (she's bi) to go out with me. We havent officially started dating coz she doesnt want to jump from one to the other, but its pretty much a given we will be together as more than best friends... So its not always a road to disaster...

secondly its not only us guys that can be jerks, you chicks can be just as bad (in fact worse i think).

I think Bobs problem is he's shy and he's learning how to approach chicks... its normal f0r that age.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
secondly its not only us guys that can be jerks, you chicks can be just as bad (in fact worse i think).

AH I agree!!! I get rude looks from other girls for saying this, but girls are EVIL when it comes to relationships. ESPECIALLY in high school. So watch out young ones, we're an evil breed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join