It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 ....if a world war 3 ever took place ..who would be the armies that had war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
For a world war 3 to take place it must be 2 nations that are full ready and have a full metal jacket of war power .

If a world war 3 ever does take place . This is the only top powers that could start such a state of war

CHINA vs RUSSIA .Both have a world force both have air power , both have troops that can be sent hundreds of miles in hours

CHINA VS JAPAN .Both have power . both are strong

CHINA VS UNITED STATES ...BOTH ARE STRONG < THIS IS A WORLD WAR 3 PLEASURE STATE ..meaning its a evil mans dream

RUSSIA VS INDIA close call . Indian and Russia could create a state of world war if pushed the wrong way

UNITED STATES VS INDIAN could push China to fight the united states

UNITED STATES VS RUSSIA VS CHINA VS INDIA VS JAPAN ...Silver choice ..meaning would not take place only in a video game ..UNLESS all sides did not like each other

THE WORLD VS UNITED STATES ....

THE WORLD VS CHINA

THE WORLD VS INDIA

RUSSIA VS THE WORLD

CHINA VS EVERYONE ON EARTH EVEN ANIMALS

the list can go on and on ....but this is just a list of how world war 3 some day could take place ....this has NOTHING to do with world war 2 ...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
IMHO the US may not participate in WW3, At the rate we are going we my have to part out our nukes and sale them hole sale just to make rent.
edit on 5-12-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
To be honest we are already in WW3 and have been since 9/11 IMO. Were slowly getting dragged into other nations problems where we really have no business being. Plus the wars we already have going and the ones that are not officially recognized such as Yemen.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Maybe...?
Iran provokes Israel....
Israel attacks Iran
North Korea joins Iran
US joins Israel
South Korea joins US and Israel
North Korea attacks South Korea
US and South Korea attack North Korea
China joins North Korea
Russia joins with China and Iran because of weapon sales and common interests
Canada, UK and Australia join US, South Korea, Israel
Cuba and Chile join Iran, N. Korea, China, and Russia
Everybody else either stays out or picks sides

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What are the teams right now? WW3 started many years ago. We just don't know it yet. History will remember 9/11 as the 'shot heard around the world', that began this 'Great War'.
I'm not old enough to remember, but I'm pretty sure that durning WW2, it wasn't called 'WW2'. It was called 'The War', kind of like now...?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

WW3 is on.

The participants are the haves and the have nots.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Agreed, I think a lot of people assume WW3 has to be nuclear or will be nuclear. I don't share this belief due to the fact unless we get a complete madman in a powerful country, people and sane leaders, I use that term loosely, are not in a rush to commit mass suicide by launching there nukes knowing full well that they will be destroyed in retaliation.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
the usual suspects led by the u.s., israel, russia, iran, korea, china.

great britain might sit this one out or do what the u.s. did in world war 3; jump in when the enemy is almost defeated and take credit.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I do believe you meant WW1.

The U.S. was sitting out WW1 until they intercepted a German dispatch to Mexico.

It is called the Zimmerman Dispatch.

The Germans were going to support Mexico in a war with the U.S.

Wilson felt if we got into the war in Europe the Germans would not have the equipment to support Mexico.

The world has been at war since the 50's.

It is a economic war and not a killing people war.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
According to Subcommander Marcos, WWIII was actually the Cold War (and it makes sense considering it was loaded with proxy wars and black operations). He also states that WWIV will be a war about globalism. I think he is right.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Let us not forget what Eistein said..."I know not with what weapons WW III will be fought, but WW IV will be fought with sticks and stones". I think he had it right.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
Maybe...?
Iran provokes Israel....
Israel attacks Iran
North Korea joins Iran
US joins Israel
South Korea joins US and Israel
North Korea attacks South Korea
US and South Korea attack North Korea
China joins North Korea
Russia joins with China and Iran because of weapon sales and common interests
Canada, UK and Australia join US, South Korea, Israel
Cuba and Chile join Iran, N. Korea, China, and Russia
Everybody else either stays out or picks sides

Chile join Iran, N Korea, China and Russia???????? i don't understand, why would Chile join them?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
To be honest we are already in WW3 and have been since 9/11 IMO. Were slowly getting dragged into other nations problems where we really have no business being. Plus the wars we already have going and the ones that are not officially recognized such as Yemen.

I like this one =p THE WORLD verses the US and everyone who is willing to support them before the situation diffuses, otherwise I'd say we should watch the pacific.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
what nation could have war last 27years? have secret desert arsenal? be in two wars and wanting to go in to a 3rd? vs, who still holds fast to the old guard red is best, and still thinks this is 1950's and is split in two by the 38, has two friends one to the north one to the west, there west, starts with an I ends with an N, and they all want the US gone.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Is this a quiz??

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Yes, life is always a quiz, scared to fail?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You add India as if they were of significant military relevance. They are a nuclear power and people coming out the dairy air but a supwer power they are not. They have very antiquated military hardware and could not sustain a long campaign. The only reall effective military action they could do is sustain a decent defense.

Against Pakistan, they would destroy them however. China would own them is a matter of days.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

i think you have it pretty spot on there based on our worlds major conflicts. im sure russia will be in it to and i have faith that they will be on Americas and the allies side

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by williamAmerican
CHINA VS EVERYONE ON EARTH EVEN ANIMALS

lol? haha

WWIII will take place soon I think with the crisis in the middle east. Countries are just fumin' wanting to get in there. (USA) Where they aren't already I mean.
edit on 24-2-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

WW3 is on.

The participants are the haves and the have nots.

Peace

Good post !
It's not about "NATIONS" anymore!
It's about resources , economic freedom (STAY THE F OUT USA! UNDERSTOOD?) , REAL DEMOCRACY AND GETTING RID OF THE REPTILIAN "WORLD LEADERS" THAT DESTROY THE WORLD!
It's WORLD/HUMANITY vs REPTILIANS/CRIMINALS/"LEADERS" !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join