It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let all just get MAD as hell !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thread title made me laugh for some reason, so I think I tripped on the starting line.

You guys go ahead. *holding knee* *sss* *ahh*

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Mad isn't the term I would've chosen. Livid, furious, ignited, lit up, pissed, irked, scalding!

Let me offer a different prespective perhaps,

Let us do nothing that can and will be taken as a violent and threateneing nature as with that - that and that alone can and will get us detained somehow so the most important commoditiy we have is the Waiting Game as long as we don't appear on the radar as anything violent or terroristic they cannot touch us. That in itself gets them thinking as to what we are doing? How are we doing it? To whom will it be done to? We control the numbers game as it stands now we got like 7.095 Billion people on the planet currently and out of that say are opposed by what? a half million to a million. Tha means we outnumber them like 8k to 1. As long as the figure stays consistant we are good and are ordered to stand down.

They try to yield the power and we throw the numbers game and they will back down.

The fact that nothing really has changed even with 9/11 and the 2 wars in the mix in matters pertaining to The Constitution, It still lives. For what it's worth The Fortress known as The United States of America firmly remains strong, healthy and vibrant means we are good. Plans are already underfoot now in certian never to be named arenas that are making sure that these orders remain the law of the land. As long as the internet as we know it remains we are good and do have it under good authourity that the web now will forever remain as too many people like the web.
edit on 7-12-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: Added info! D1!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join