It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Project Camelot Interview ( Egyptian Lore with Dr. Carmen Boulter )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Very interesting interview, definitely worth watching. The interview should speak for itself, and needs no other introduction. I urge you to watch ten minutes before you make up your mind, even if you are not accustomed to video interviews. For me, even when not informative, it is always entertaining. Enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

Kerry Kassidy:

"I traveled with Dr. Carmen Boulter on her group tour of Egypt for the special meditation inside the Great Pyramid and at the foot of the Sphinx on 10-10-2010. This interview was done in view of the pyramids where at the end of the tour we had a chance to sit down and talk about Amarna, Nefertiti and Akhenaten and what really happened in those days. Detaching themselves from the intrigues and treachery of temple life, they moved to Amarna built temples and their palace and established a new religion which was focused on the one god. This was a time of peace and as depicted in the temple inscriptions and carvings of the period, a more natural mode of being. The reign of Akhenaten lasted for 17 years... and ended with the death of Akhenaten. When his heir and son, Tutankhamun was moved back to Luxor, the temple priests managed to reestablish the old ways of polytheism and hierarchy.

Our conversation deals with Carmen's considerable past life recall from the period of Amarna, what really happened during the reign of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, the general state of Egyptology, and 2012. Carmen's phenomenal recall and understanding of the true history of Egypt and her erudition augmented by years of study is inspiring. While our journey in Egypt was heavily impacted by personal tragedies and high emotions the discoveries and revelation of seeing Egypt with Carmen as guide was a rare and very special experience."

P.S: Might want to skip ahead two minutes, as someone who frequents Project Camelot for information/entertainment, I have never been more annoyed by a song - it compares to youtube's UFO video techno. Haha. Regardless, sit back and enjoy.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I find it hard to take Kerri Cassidy seriously when she begins her interviews with that god awful Jaguar song.

He's a jag, he's a jag, he's a jaguar... That's quite possibly the worst song I've ever heard. It just makes me laugh.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

I agree. It's terrible. I try to pretend she just isn't there, even in the interviews.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thanks for sharing. I love Dr. Carmen Boulter. Her series on the Pyramid Code is awesome.

Watching now.

top topics

join