It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason/Illuminati Symbols in Movies-The Black and White Checkered pattern

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Well i don't see that as any sort proof in regards to this thread but thank you for sharing!

And I'm glad you also laughed on that name. Sometimes we must bring light into the life of other

No worries!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Is black and white tiled flooring non-existant in America? I always see NWO types reference it as if it's something restricted to the 'Illuminati'.

I have a Black and White checkered kitchen floor. I better kill the mother, she's in on it!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I didn't say they had to be, but I've noticed how the Masons replaced the word Love with Charity in Corrintheans, and well, they just seem more concerned with works than with love, outside of their own fraternity,

"The Masons" didn't "replace" anything. The translators of the KJV, who of course were not Freemasons, translated the Greek agape as "charity" in that verse.

To me Masons seem serious, and somewhat cold, not fun-loving or playful in the least, and not loving towards the downtrodden, however "charitable" they may claim to be.

My experience has been the exact opposite.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
So at NO point, do the twin pillars represent Justice and Mercy in Freemasonry..? I find that hard to believe, given it's fundamentally Jewish heritage and Kabbalistic orientation.

This does not come up in the ritual, the pillars are explained to the candidate ask representing Strength and Establishment.

I didn't say they had to be, but I've noticed how the Masons replaced the word Love with Charity in Corrintheans..

How can there be Chairty without Love? We are admonished as Masons to practice Brotherly Love, which, despite the name, is not directed solely to other Masons but must extend to all mankind.

...and well, they just seem more concerned with works than with love, outside of their own fraternity, and I'd question how loving they really are in that context.

This is patently untrue as the bulk of Masonic charities are for the benefit of non-Masons. Please see examples such as the Shriner's Hospitals.

To me Masons seem serious, and somewhat cold, not fun-loving or playful in the least, and not loving towards the downtrodden, however "charitable" they may claim to be.

I am at times serious, and at other times not so much. I think none of it has anything to do with me being a Mason.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

The black and white checkered pattern is used by the Freemasons.Mock it all you want but it's true.Freemasons run Hollywood..that and everything else.And if you knew anything about the producers and actors you would know it's always the same producers and actors doing these movies.

1+1=2 ya know?

lol @ these people who think they use the floor because it's popular.

All these rich ass producers using the same floor over and over again is just a coincidence.They have all this money but use the same old black white checkered pattern.They have been using it since the 70's..I guess it just never gets old.I suppose the all seeing eye is just a popular background piece too?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
gentlemen, I think our run has ended. (this goes for you as well Augustus).
Our days of running Hollywood are over. No more nights out on the town, plotting how to cleverly place an all seeing eye on a book in the background, no more checkered floors. The above poster has cracked our code. His masterful intellect is far superior to ours. I think we need to pull up stops and move on to greener pastures. My latest thought would be to infiltrate the micro-brew market. Think about it, we could hide masonic symbol in the beer labels and put more mind control fluoride in the beer. Anyway, we will all meet under the Balphamet statue at the witching hour on the second Tuesday.
edit on 6-12-2010 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I think we need to pull up stops and move on to greener pastures. My latest thought would be to infiltrate the micro-brew market.

Like I am going into the beer business with Mr. Sweet Tea-Drinker himself. Let me call Rockpuck, I know he is a lush.

Maybe him and I can make some sort of Masonic Zima for you.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Maybe him and I can make some sort of Masonic Zima for you.
Man, I thought you took an oath not to do that to a brother...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Zima. now that hurts. You cut me deep brother.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Zima. now that hurts. You cut me deep brother.

I feel bad for the Zima comment, it really is a despicable thing to accuse someone of drinking. If you ever make it up to New York City I will make it up to you and buy you an O'Douls.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
reply to post by Sentinel412

The All-Seeing Eye is also a Christian symbol. Is that a Masonic Lodge or a Church?

The Ten Commandments forbids making visual representations of God.

Maybe it was an ancient Egyptian temple?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
The Ten Commandments forbids making visual representations of God.

Then I guess everyone should chuck their crucifixes.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
reply to post by SirKnightE

I first heard about the Freemasons and all the secrecy that surrounded them on tv.Documentaries and things like that.And yes I'm sure a lot of movies influenced my thoughts on the Freemasons because of how they project their image to be..you see?Do you see how it effects people?

Think about it.Look at all the presidents that were Freemasons.All the famous people that are known Freemasons.The people that run the world are pretty much Freemasons.Why?What's the big hype?Why are all these famous people Freemasons?Why all the secrecy?

The JFK assassination took place in Dealey Plaza site of the first Masonic temple in Dallas.Lyndon Johnson was a Mason.Lyndon Johnson had Earl Warren who is another Mason in charge of the JFK investigation.And responsible for supplying info to the commission was J Edgar Hoover...another Mason.

Secret history of the Freemasons is a documentary that seems to do more bad then good.Their excuses seem well...unbelievable.

This is part 1 of 9
www.youtube.com...

.And all they did for 6 parts of the series was talk about the conspiracies and how the Freemasons are linked to most of them..just makes you believe the conspiracies more.Their answers are hollow and blunt it's like..

"Are you a secret society"?-interviewer
"No..we are a society with secrets".-Freemason
or
"Are the Freemasons Satanists"?-narrator
"No"-narrator
He answers the question himself lol.Did he actually think they would tell him if they were?Why didn't he ask them lol?

Anyway I was answering the question to where I got my info from,and trying to explain why people think these about the Freemasons...TV the net movies things like that.I'm not saying it's all true it's just there's no real denying from any of them.You would think they would complain that people are making them look bad.

When we masons do sort of complain about the false info that you all recive from TV(we all know everything on TV is the TRUTH) Most seem to already have in their head that they know more about masonry than a mason. Thats like me telling a bricklayer that the mortor he is using to lay bricks on a foundation was purchase from a company that uses dolphins as test dummys for their concrete. I know this because some one told me. Makes no sense right. I dont know a damn thing about laying bricks, or applying mortar, or even where to purchase mortar, yet i'm trying to tell a professional Mason that the stone he lay are corrupt.
I heard the same crap as anyone else before I became a freemason, and the only way I could prove what was the truth for myself was to petiton to a lodge and go through the ritual.
The man in the interview directly answered the questions asked. What more can you ask for. Thats like if you were to ask me is my name Adam, and I tell you yes or no, what more do you need. Take it or leave it.
edit on 6-12-2010 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

lol @ all the "Masons" on ATS.

So Mr. Masons why do you guys let people who aren't Masons use your symbols in their movies,cartoons,video games and whatnot?

Why do you throw your signs around like a bunch of gangsters?

I've never heard a Mason confirm nor deny the allegations or conspiracies as you like to call them.Would you like to answer some questions for me so us "conspiracy nuts" can know what the big "secret" is?

How are you Masons helping people?
What is it exactly do you do?
Why all the secrets?
Why did you join knowing all the conspiracies surrounding them?
Why do you sit here all day arguing with "conspiracy nuts"?...What does that make you?
Why do people blame the Freemasons for the JFK assassination?
Why are there all these conspiracies surrounding the Freemasons?
Do you know everything the Freemasons do?..yes it's a trick question you couldn't possibly know even though you act like you do.

Instead of mocking my thread which you immature "Freemasons" are doing perhaps you would enlighten me with your vast Freemason knowledge?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
So Mr. Masons why do you guys let people who aren't Masons use your symbols in their movies,cartoons,video games and whatnot?
And how exactly could we stop them? No. I'm serious. Tell me what we could do to stop someone else who wasn't a Mason from using a Masonic symbol? I'm all ears.

How are you Masons helping people?
Answered in your other thread.

What is it exactly do you do?
We get together, socialize, raise money for charities, and go out drinking afterwards.

Why all the secrets?
Because it bonds us together as brothers.

Why did you join knowing all the conspiracies surrounding them?
Because we wanted to find out the truth for ourselves rather than have some armchair conspiracy theorist spout unfounded crap.

Why do you sit here all day arguing with "conspiracy nuts"?
Because some of us have too much free time on our hands?

What does that make you?
A defender of truth, justice, and the American way.

Why do people blame the Freemasons for the JFK assassination?
People also blame the mafia, the CIA, LBJ, the Cubans, the Russians, the bankers. They can't all be right, can they?

Why are there all these conspiracies surrounding the Freemasons?
Because people fear that which they do not understand.

Do you know everything the Freemasons do?
No. But by knowing hundreds of Masons, I have a better chance of finding out than you do.

Instead of mocking my thread which you immature "Freemasons" are doing perhaps you would enlighten me with your vast Freemason knowledge?
You'd have to join if you want that...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

You'd have to join if you want that...

No you do not.

You can actually learn alot from outside, but obviously not the rituals and what it feels like. But you certainly can learn alot from outside the lodge, of what happens.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
You can actually learn alot from outside, but obviously not the rituals and what it feels like. But you certainly can learn alot from outside the lodge, of what happens.
Actually, you're right, which is why I put the big smiley face there... Freemasonry doesn't claim any exclusivity to its knowledge. There are thousands of books written by Masons available to the general public, and thousands more about Masons written by non Masons. While I personally feel many of such books belong in the philosophy section of bookstores, more often than not you'll actually find them between the candle magick and the UFO sections of big chain bookshops.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"People fear that which they do not understand". That's your answer to why people believe the conspiracies?Not much effort put into that one.

Yeah and all the evidence of a conspiracy had nothing to do with it right?..okay there.

And yes they have Freemasons in the CIA,FBI...you don't have to be a Mason to be used as a pawn.The Freemasons/Illuminati are just the ones who orchestrate things.Remember at the time of the JFK assassination all the masons that had some sort of involvement in the investigation??Just a coincidence right?Man that pile of BS is getting bigger.And I'm sure not everyone in the Illuminati are Freemasons but the majority are and have control over people who are or are not masons that do their bidding.

Anyways the title of this thread is about the black and white checkered pattern..do you not see it?And did you know that the Freemasons use that pattern a lot?And so what if it is.I don't see the big deal in this situation.It's just a pattern right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join