It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay-Z, Buffett and Forbes on Success and Giving Back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Article Source

The rapper and the investor sit down in Omaha for a free-wheeling talk with Steve Forbes.

This was a really fun article to read and very inspirational to read. I have three new people to look up to now in my life.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

So you look up to money hungry people? Nice people to look up to.....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You see them differently then I do and I can understand that. Go read Ayn Rand some time. You would learn where I'm coming from on this article.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Article Source

The rapper and the investor sit down in Omaha for a free-wheeling talk with Steve Forbes.

This was a really fun article to read and very inspirational to read. I have three new people to look up to now in my life.

to look up to? they are BILLIONAIRES. they are sell outs. if they gave away 99% of their money they would be richer than the more than half the people of the USA.

read the protokols of xion. they specificially say, they need to set up some kind of system where people would 'worship' the rich.

i know buffett is a globalist. and jay-z is going along with them, because he wants to get rich, and they need a minority face to sell to the sheep. forbes, i do not know much about.

but i never give any billionaire credit. they do not care about people, if they did, they would try and CHANGE things. jay-z is a huge obbbama supporter, i heard him on the radio last week talking about obbbbama is ending the wars. where the hell does he get his news???

in entertainment, if you go along with the 'establishment' you get rich. if not, they shuffle you to the bottom.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You see them differently then I do and I can understand that. Go read Ayn Rand some time. You would learn where I'm coming from on this article.

These people don't care about anything but lining their own pockets. Plain and simple. Your link also doesnt seem to take you to the article just the site.

I dont see any of those people as people to look up to, just money and power hungry individuals.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't find it inspirational, Jay Z makes millions of millions for rapping about how he used to sell drugs etc... No one especially not Jay Z is worth millions of dollars, he should give nearly all his money away, I don't see why he deserves it

top topics

join