It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This What We Have Become? Will It Get Worse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Over the years have witnessed much of the things humans inflict upon each other and it always saddens me.. But to hear things like that happening in a supposedly "civilised" country saddens me even more.. Speachless.. Can only hope that maybe one day humanity learns to show compassion to their fellows..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Here's another one... this makes me ill.

Body of missing Alabama girl believed to be found

Alabama police said Saturday that they believe they found the remains of the second of two siblings who allegedly suffered abuse at the hands of their father and his girlfriend.

Searchers near Citronelle, about 50 miles north of Mobile, found skeletal remains believed to belong to Natalie DeBlase, 4, whose father is accused of killing the girl and her brother Jonathan Chase DeBlase, 3, said Mobile Police Maj. Kara Rose.

Authorities on Wednesday found what they suspect are the brother's remains near Vancleave, Mississippi.

According to a police complaint, DeBlase between March 1 and November 19 allowed Keaton to tape Natalie's hands and feet, put a sock in her mouth and place her in a suitcase that was put in a closet for 14 hours.

He also allowed Keaton to tape Jonathan's hands to the side of his legs, tape a broom handle to his back, place a sock in his mouth and then make the child stand in a corner all night when the couple went to bed, according to the complaint.

articles.cnn.com...:CRIME
edit on 13-12-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth

... suffered abuse at the hands of their father and his girlfriend.

... she attempted to sell her 8-week old grandson ...

Lyndsey Fiddler, 26, was high on drugs when she put her newborn daughter, Maggie May Trammel, in the washing machine along with the dirty laundry and started a washing cycle ...

... the bodies of a missing mother, her 11-year-old son and a family friend were found stuffed into garbage bags and hidden in a hollow tree.

The perpertrators of these crimes and all like them need to be assassinated, in the dead of night, by DHS ASAP.
edit on 13-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
reply to post by andy1033

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the infant in the washing machine.

How in the world does someone wash an infant.

And in a related vein...

When someone is doing drugs, do they do the laundry?
Is that even a concern?

I truly am asking as I don't know these matters.

Probably the most disturbing post I've read here ( including ice ages and asteroid strikes.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join