It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Canadian Survivors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hello my name is Kris and I live in Ontario. I have ZERO experience in the bush and how to survive but I am very clever and athletic. I dont have any neccessary equipment to survive other then my hands and head, and the cloths on my back. I am a true beliver about the governments plans of causing a future War, and starting a government and taking humanity into the wrong direction. With that being said so I would like to escape my society and live of true Mother Nature and all of its sources. In the mean time I will plan food, survival equipment, appropiate cloths for aall seasons and all the resources needed to live in the Wild.
The point of this thread is to get a few people who are interested in starting a "New community" in the near future somewhere in the great outdoors of Canada. I would like to get to know some people who are willing to go on this life journey with me, and make a plan for our future and where we will be from then on.
I am 100% serious about this purposal.
I know some of you might think this wont work if you live in another province, but I see it as planning to travel whereever is the best suitable place for me and my party.
If you are interested or already planning to leave/have left soceity to live in the Wild jsut post your htoughts on the matter. Any feedback is appreciated, and advice if oyu may.

At the moment it is the turn of the winter season, I plan on getting myeslf ready for leave near spring/end of spring (March-May).

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I live in Toronto, but I aint leaving until things start to get crazy. I don't think going into the bush to start a new community in march-may would be wise, but then again if WW3 or a massive pandemic starts tomorrow that wouldn't be a bad idea. Im going to stick it out in my house as long as I can. I'll let you know if i change my mind though lol.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Otamad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I personally had planned to hike from Vancouver in towards Saskatchewan so I'm in.. I can bring others that know how to survive too.. we already have the whole thing worked out. Just not a specific destination although I tend to favour north

Buy mukluks..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
well thanks anyways Otamad. Hope things dont "blow up" in the near future but just in case its better to be safe then sorry. I am 18 years old and have SO much life to experince and grow with. To me if the gonvernment F'd that up for me Id be one pissed off Soul

Anyways jupitirberry, I feel the BEST place hike and start a community should not be too far from a waterfall. Also rich in wildlife for hunting purposes.. The waterfall area would lead to the mouth of a lake and is a great place to 'clean' up. Also recreational purposes liike swim
never get bored in the good Ol' Wild

Either way please keep in touch with this thread and tell me about your plans, I was planning somewhere West from Ontario like Sask or Alberta... but more research is needed to find a suitable and habitable place for modern day Canadian.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
where in Canada would be the safest place to go in a wartime situation?

I'm around the Vancouver area and thinking about Okanagan or something lol

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greentaylor

Well i thought about it and WHEN the war does hit. Its going to be mostly American and Russian, China ... But being the "upper" half of America we as Canadians must still take care of ourselves and pay attention.
To me I think the safest place wouldnt be Vancouver as it is very close to water, and HAARP (Alaska). Washingston is the Capitol of the states too so that area is a NO. New york and the populated East/Pacific is also not a smart choice. I was thinking about (on the map) Sask. There is tons of lakes, and of course being Canada tons of wildlife. There is a place I was looking into take a look, its doesnt seem too close to any major cities of Canada and is not near the borders of the US or HAARP.

As a survivor before leaving your society and modern place you must stock up imensly on food but MORE important then food is hunting equipment like knives, ropes, fishing material etc... you will be living the REST of your life with mother nature. And while the rest of the world is at war you should be safe.

In the link is a Lake about middle of Saskatchewan. Also pretty much middle of Canada. Lakes, Wildlife, large caves for sure, thick forests and so on.. very Ideal for someone trying to survive for long periods of time.

edit on 5-12-2010 by Kelliott because: NO reason

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
GreenTaylor, you are talking about BC. this is the CLOSEST place to HAARP. do your research on HARRP before making any thoughts of settlement in british columbia. once again better safe then sorry

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Whatever you write on the board is going to be under guaranteed potential government surveillance. That little point aside, the goals sound good. I wouldn't get too personal about exact locations and such here, or in unencrypted electronic transfers, unless your hope is to be drowned out in the mass movement, as I'm sure we all wish from time to time. The reality is that we have only hundreds and hundreds of people posting here, and it's really nothing more than a sliver of the population. Not hard to track really! o_o The "how-to's" regarding survival on this board are priceless however.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If you really want to get away and make a home for yourself in the wilderness, I would look to some of the thousands of small lakes in Northern Ontario.

Yes, the winters are harsh but if one is prepared, I believe a good life can be had there.

~hint~...look to such places as Nagagami lake for research, you can only get there by plane or by foot but fish and wildlife are abundant in this area.

As a side note here, I spent a summer at that lake and the solitude and beauty have never been forgotten. BUT.. Please don't just go off into the bush without knowing what you are doing. It is indeed a "jungle" out there and while living there can be easy, a mistake can cost you your life.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Funny i thought of that after my last post... need to pay more attention to what I write. but the Canadian government I dont think is survieling their people as much as the US. If so, major cities like TO, OTT, VAN, MON etc.. we should be okay.

Tribewilder, nice lake. Checked it out, many places in Canada are PERFECT for survival. This is such a vast and beautiful country. Rich in wildlife and fresh waters. Im judgeing where i settle as to the upcoming wars and NWO. The SAFEST place to be in which we are out of harms way if war is put upon great Ol Canada.

But your advice is great. Im looking for others who are planning on leaving and building a new community in the future. I would join them and we could start over. NO Gov, NO taxes, NO police/security and all that bullshat, NO crime, NO worries ! Would be great. so fr people about to post tell me your plans.. like your experince, where you think is best, and what you know about the wilderness and how to survive in it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well, we're going to need a place where the growing season isn't TOO short and it looks like the middle of the country seems to be the most logical place. And caves would be good, at least for a start..

Does anyone know of caves out there? In Sask or Northern Ontario. (we should give that a new shortname like "Nort")

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

Caves are easy... Rockys which run through BC & ALB. but once again BC - HAARP... ALB has a large capitol city in Edmonton and Calgary... but I dont think the Rockys is a great place to hide out. That would be exhausting to manouver day in and day out.. Im looking for a large cave elsewhere.. like i said before middle of Canada ... SASK/MAN somewhere in the middle that is suitable for agriculture, wildlife (hunting), lakes(fishing and cleansiness), forest for wood (build homes) etc...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Please if your are serious about joining and starting a brand new community in the future, please keep track of this thread.

Things to think about when planning your stock:

-Netting and Rope (fishing, pully systems, tieing, etc)
-Weapons (hunting, cutting down trees/wood, fishing rods*)
-Cloths for all seasons! We live in Canada we have harsh winters in some places (BOOTS*)
-Flint and such to make a fire easier to create
-Things for swimming and fishing underwater (spear/goggles/snorkal etc)
-Books and other things for self entertainment
-Seeds* This is a big one! one would need to do their own agriculture but also trees and plant which offer food such as; Strawberry/apple/orange/mint/vanilla etc ... also spices and herbs. plants are the most important thing out there as they will offer infinity sources if maintained correctly and payed attention too

A lot of you know more about surviving and neccaessary things needed "out there" then I do. Im just offering ideas..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

For those wanting to chat or give personal advice or anything like that please dont hesitate to msg. We have LOTS of time on our hands so dont forget about this thread. We are here for eachother remember that

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otamad
I live in Toronto, but I aint leaving until things start to get crazy. I don't think going into the bush to start a new community in march-may would be wise, but then again if WW3 or a massive pandemic starts tomorrow that wouldn't be a bad idea. Im going to stick it out in my house as long as I can. I'll let you know if i change my mind though lol.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Otamad because: (no reason given)

If you wait until the brown stuff STARTS to hit the fan, you've left it too long mate.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Something I`ve always dreamed of doing..IMHO, anywhere on the Eastern slopes of the Rockies is a no-go if TSHTF. Everyone from Calgary and Edmonton would head west immediately after some major event.(I`m in Alberta)

I think the Kootenays are ideal...away from pop. centers, difficult terrain, clean water, and GOLD in just about every creek.

I reckon it`s a 30-day overland hike from where I`m at if i`m not trying to be sneaky. I don`t plan on being able to drive anywhere...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
kelliott, as you stated that you have zero experience in the brush, I thought that you may wish to read of the trials of those in the western gold rush(s) of the 1800s.
Granted, the motivations were different, but the experiences of those involved would be very much the same as of any group (large and small) heading to the wilds of the NW. I have found two fascinating nonfiction books on the subject that I can highly recommend to you or anyone who may be interested. Both of the books detail the daily and seasonal struggles of those who were involved. Enjoy, and good luck.

1) Precious Dust, by Paula Mitchell Marks
2) The Klondike Fever, by Pierre Berton

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

"brown stuff"

Like the way you put that

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by quietone77

your feedback is appreciated my friend

Like I said when preparing to hide from a war.. GET AWAY FROM THE CAUSE! the cause are those americans and their F'ing power over the World. so anywhere on the border is a terrible place.. get as far away from HAARP as you can and far up North away from the U.S.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nocents

thanks for the advice friend. though I am not one too take after anyones ways but my own

top topics

<<   2 >>

join