It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks possible leak hidden?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You've done some really really really impressive overthinking here. I wish I could do this as wellas you can -- I could sell books, or just come off as a loon all over the internet.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Beccles, Suffolk NR34 ( you may want to put that in google sky NR34) not google earth.
It may be a star.
Beccles museum is housed in "Leman House" a grade1 listing w 18th Century. Octagonal town hall.
The Church,
The townscape is dominated by the detached 16th Century Bell Tower known as
"Beccles Belltower of St. Michael's Church".
Like the main body of the church, the Tower is Perpendicular Gothic in style and is "97ft" tall. The interior was badly damaged by fire in 1586.
It has a 13th Century Font. A medieval baptismal font.

And you're saying nothing rings any bells!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Who is familiar with the Water act?

Clause 67 of the act apparently allows the secretary of state(sos) to proscribe standards of wholesomeness for water? Prescribing the purposes for which the water is to be suitable, substances that are to be present and absent and the concentrations?
Then do your search of Anglian water? WOW.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Anglian Water.
Water undertakers as of april 05,
1 Anglian Water
2 Northumbrian Water
3 Severn Trent Water
4 Southern Water
5 South West Water
6 Thames Water
7 United Utilities Water
8 Welsh Water : Dwr Cymru Cyfyngedig ? ( Cyfyngedig? More like search it)
9 Wessex Water Services
10 Yorkshire water.

10?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Water only Undertakers. (Where did shire origonate)

1 Bournemouth and West Hampshire water
2 Bristol Water
3 Cambridge Water
4 Cholderton and District Water
5 Dee Valley Water
6 folkestone and Dover
7 mid kent water
8 portsmouth water
9 south east water
10 south staffordshire
11 sutton and east surrey
12 tendring hundred water services****
13 Three Valleys Water

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
funny you mention "Anglian glaciation period " britian's in the middle of a major cold snap.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

That's exactly what I'm talking about. There are loads of connections from a simple anagram that just so happens to have a loaaaad of coincidences to now and events predicted. I believe we may be a lot closer than a lot of people think to an Ice-Age.

As for de Dion Bouton and his brother in law and the partnership. Regarding the steam car? Why don't you just have a peek at what oil was doing in and around that time?
There's also a thread just posted regarding water powered cars. Yep certainly will happen.

We are at a point of human evolution. Yep I believe it.

Here's my prediction massive news very very soon! I assure you.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Sauna Jag Lines
Holy hell that explains everything!!! Sauna is huge up here. It's all a conspiracy I tell you. This is the proof we've been waiting for to link Julian with NWO, Hitler, CIA, Putin, Little green men from mars and SANTA CLAUS!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Jag line in a sauna, the seat usually reserved for NWO members and Tuomi Rotschild?

I have only been to good old Suomi once, but as far as I can remember that's what the Finnish secret service (or the ELF's as they are called in Finland) told me.

And thanks for reminding me of the Finnish connection, I'm of to do some serious research on this instead of the OP's proposterous claims.

(this whole post is to be read in the voice of Jarppi of The Dudesons)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

I've starred your reply above as I feel you have already added a nice peace at the start of the thread. Like I've also said earlier if I was to link everything here I'd be still on it now.
I'd rather we all muck in and bring this to view.
I'm not asking for stars and flags just for everyone to see.

I want your help that's if you will?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I wait for the real crackers...
until they come, i will drink a good "Tequila".
So, it will be a nice day with STRAW, GLASS and BOTTLE and...sure...its SALTED.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Maybe you may all start taking notice of me now.

edit on 17-12-2010 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
some of you may like to re read the first page?
are you connecting the dots yet?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Still no interest in my threads? After everything we have been through?

Cant you see what it is im trying to show you all?
Share with all in any way you can.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JauntyFlannigan
Hmmmmm...

Playing along with the war gaming here. Consider:

Julian Paul Assange = "A Sun/Algae Spun Jail" (or some configuration thereof)

Do a Google search on algae and biofuel. Have you seen the sudden peaked popularity of not only algae biofuel with the Government(s) of the world, elites (Al Gore, Buffet), and the Military Industrial Complex, and fun outfits like Monsanto, and big oil...but also the coincidental/simultaneous rise of catastrophic algae blooms popping up globally? This potentially dabbles in the OP's water crises theory as well.

The DoE has been quoted as stating that a harvest-able algae bloom roughly the size of Maryland would satisfy the energy needs of the US for a year. Couple that with global needs and what we'd see is a large portion of our oceans, seas, and lakes unusable, unfishable, undrinkable, unnavigable for the sake of energy production.

Though I'm not convinced of Assange's allegiance yet (Robin Hood vs. TPTB/NWO?), this "leak" could be either that, or a NWO/occultist confession; which we all know they love to hide in plain site.

But of course, it could be nothing at all, but a name. Props to the OP, however, for stoking the kindle of the war gaming fire. God knows TPTB never stop practicing these same techniques.

Very interesting and relevant isnt it?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I think I fkd this one right up, I think it may have been a warning regarding the flooding and the effect on water due to the flooding.
God knows.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

JakiusFogg
So, Jesus is actually running the Aglian water board?

Not sure what you're stabbing at here mate. Need some clarity

With the worry over the Ukraine today, this was the best laugh all day! Love it. Now only if the water could be turned into wine

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join