It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lightning in Budapest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
No, the Budapest airport is about ten miles to the south from this place.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

last week me and my fiance were sitting in our living room watching tv, and one of our sofas is in front of our giant bay window, and my partner noticed a blue flash, like the whole sky lit up, it only lasted a second and he turned to me, (i was sitting on the other sofa) and asked me "did u see that"? i asked him what and he said like a blue flash in the sky, i sed maybe it was lightning so we muted the tv but heard no thunder. so we dismissed it.

about 20 minutes later i was talking to my fiance so was facing him, and the window is directly behind him, and as i was talking i saw a giant blue flash, i immediately muted the tv, again no thunder, and i told him what i saw he sed it was the same thing he saw prior to that.

so i sat staring out the window for a good half hour, to see if i could catch it again and pin point the point of origin, but it didnt happen again...all very strange to say the least.

im in scotland in the uk.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Could be HAARP though. Any time I travel into Budapest these days I feel negative magnetic or microwave stuff is stronger...

I'm a native Hungarian, living in Budapest and I don't feel any of these at all. Although nice work to translate all these. At least I'm not necessary here.

The video is strange, because in the last days we had no lightning storms in Budapest. Not a single one. But this thing reminds me for few thing instead... hmmm. We'll see. I have few theories regarding this, but I don't have proof for my theories at the moment. But it's surely not HAARP. Hungary is naturally shielded away from that thingy.

Personally I would be curious where to the camera is facing, to which direction, north, east, west or south...
edit on 6-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Could be HAARP though. Any time I travel into Budapest these days I feel negative magnetic or microwave stuff is stronger...

I'm a native Hungarian, living in Budapest and I don't feel any of these at all. Although nice work to translate all these. At least I'm not necessary here.

The video is strange, because in the last days we had no lightning storms in Budapest. Not a single one. But this thing reminds me for few thing instead... hmmm. We'll see. I have few theories regarding this, but I don't have proof for my theories at the moment. But it's surely not HAARP. Hungary is naturally shielded away from that thingy.

Personally I would be curious where to the camera is facing, to which direction, north, east, west or south...

As it seem this was filmed in November, you might not recall the events then. As far as the direction, Im sure you could just send a message to the original poster of the video on you tube.

That all being said, I am very curious as to what this could be reminding you of? Wish you would share your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
hi there to everyone

glad to see this thread has not turned into the usual behaviour....i am sure you all know what i mean.
many thanks to everyone for contributing in a decent way.

ok on to the video...
i have seen a light like this myself last winter in Finland......it looked exactly the same.
as in this video ,the snow on the ground and slight cold fog made it pulse strangely.
in my case we went towards where the light was ,only to discover it was a big rave 10kms away...!!!... it was a huge rave called " Kylmä Freak Puolue 2009 ".

great night...and prob the only time i have been drawn towards a light !!!..

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

I've just checked the local news, but there wasn't any true rave party in Budapest on that day (Hungary is not really famous about Rave parties.). Plus the 16th district where this footage was taken is at the border of Budapest.

There is not so much thing at all in that area. This is why I asked where the camera is facing on this video. But I also checked the local news and there was not a single fire in that area on that day. Silent lightning also used to produce similar effects around Budapest, but not with this intensity so we can draw out that one too.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
reply to post by snoopyuk

I've just checked the local news, but there wasn't any true rave party in Budapest on that day (Hungary is not really famous about Rave parties.). Plus the 16th district where this footage was taken is at the border of Budapest.

There is not so much thing at all in that area. This is why I asked where the camera is facing on this video. But I also checked the local news and there was not a single fire in that area on that day. Silent lightning also used to produce similar effects around Budapest, but not with this intensity so we can draw out that one too.

Thank you for that update. Nice to have the man in the field! Now we can rule out a few things at least. So, now where are we with this?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thanks for that info.

as i said in my post . the snow and cold air/ fog always seems to carry lights a bit more ....and in a strange way.

thanks

snoopyuk

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join