It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leslie Kean Working on “Belgian Wave” Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I just read that Leslie Kean is traveling around France and Belgium with a small film crew. She's doing a documentary about the Belgium wave. It sounds like she's also doing a few smaller projects while there; including spending time with Captain Ray Bowyer.

According the article, at Dateline Zero:

"I’ve been off line for a while while in Belgium, working as part of a production team documenting the Belgian wave. It’s been life-changing for me to meet some of the key witnesses and researchers, and to spend 5 days with Major General De Brouwer while all this was going on. Wonderful people; and one of the best documented, most spectacular UFO cases ever."

What’s intriguing about the forthcoming documentary is that Kean also stated that she’ll be returning from the trip “maybe not new info, but the personal interviews brought it all alive and gave me a greater sense of the magnitude of the case.” But then, as an afterthought, she wrote: “Thinking more about Belgium and yes there is some new info that I got there … certainly more than is in the book.”

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Won't be watching this when it airs, Leslie Kean drives me nuts, she talks a mile a minute and never shuts up, have you ever heard an interview by her. She is just another wanna be who is promoting disclosure and is so sure it will happen any minute now..good luck Leslie. She does no research of her own, gets her information from other researchers..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Won't be watching this when it airs, Leslie Kean drives me nuts, she talks a mile a minute and never shuts up, have you ever heard an interview by her. She is just another wanna be who is promoting disclosure and is so sure it will happen any minute now..good luck Leslie. She does no research of her own, gets her information from other researchers..

I think she's a cut well above the pack and, at least with the book and its' publisher Random House, has some very good connections. Somebody has to step up with some of the older well known Ufologists not getting any younger.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm glad to see her do a documentary on the Belgium Wave.
For me, it is probably my most interesting UFO case out there,
it has credible and many witnesses, radar tracking, a Belgium military response, and a photo or video of one of the UFO's.

All we need is one case of proof, and this one is the one I would go after.
The triangles are either Extra Terrestrial, Black Ops, or a combo but I sure would like to get some answers on this case.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have always found her work of excellent value. Her latest book may cover old cases but it is raising the profile of the UFO phenomenon, which is no bad thing.

I have tried to follow her style of looking at "cold cases" in various posts on the Australian blog at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

There was some interesting old Australian UFO reports which I suspect were caused by USAF Operation Crowflight aircraft, and US Energy Commission stratospheric balloons.

Please take a look at the blog.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by keithb
I have always found her work of excellent value. Her latest book may cover old cases but it is raising the profile of the UFO phenomenon, which is no bad thing.

I have tried to follow her style of looking at "cold cases" in various posts on the Australian blog at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

There was some interesting old Australian UFO reports which I suspect were caused by USAF Operation Crowflight aircraft, and US Energy Commission stratospheric balloons.

Please take a look at the blog.

I already follow it!

new topics

top topics

join