It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explaining the left-right paradigm to a co worker!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
My apologies if this has been posted before. I searched and found nothing, please remove if it has been posted already. This is so funny and really gets to the point without really offending. I just love text to speach.
I shall be posting this one to my Facebook account. I hate to even admit that I have one but I may just start using it to post vids like this.

This is exactly what we are up against folks.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have seen this before, but it is worth posting for others. The two party system is a facade, and it is time to scrap them both. Time for something new.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I gave you an S&F just for video cuteness factors...LOL. The low attention span comment was quite funny and terribly true at the same time. See the movie "Idiocracy," it's where we are headed if this crap keeps up.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/5.2010 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
good video, that text to speech can get whacky sometimes though haha... but yeah good points in it, republican/democrat are the same thing, just a different name...

Idiocracy is a great movie, and it really does have interesting points to it, like the fact that stupid people hump away while the smart people have problems even finding dates. so the stupid people out breed the smart people and in the end its nothing but dumb people left... Joe Rogan touched on this point as well in his stand up tour "Joe Rogan: Live" its on netflix insta watch...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I love these videos which are coming out - and they are so informative for people not yet aware of what's going on.

new topics

top topics

join