It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf of Mexico is Dying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is really just heart breaking. I can't even be surprised because it was obviously inevitable, but here are some pretty solid facts of the damage done and it isn't a pretty picture at all. We really need to start demanding the release of free energy. We know it has been invented. Enough is enough.

Anyone seriously interested in the GOM should really read this article.

A Special Report on the BP Gulf Oil Spill
By Dr. Tom Termotto

It is with deep regret that we publish this report. We do not take this responsibility lightly, as the consequences of the following observations are of such great import and have such far-reaching ramifications for the entire planet. Truly, the fate of the oceans of the world hangs in the balance, as does the future of humankind.

FULL STORY HERE

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Having just read your attached report I have to say that it does not 'sound' very good for us does it ..!!??

When you consider the 'impact' we must have had in the short space of time that we have been drilling in the GoM then to quote a famous Scientist - ' for every action there is an equal an opposite reaction'...

The maps of all the drilling activity off the coast alone is 'significant'

Where will this go ?? When this disaster was in full 'flow' then there were lots of speculation about the oceans turning black and the end of life etc etc....... Nothing immediately happened and it all went quiet....... maybe we expect things too happen too quickly when in reality it might be taking slightly longer..

Question is, has it already started ?

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Funny how you yanks just love going on about your precious little Gulf of Mexico and how evil foreign BP ruined it, yet never stop to consider Bhopal.

For the record, I stopped going anywhere other than BP whilst it was still gushing. I

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
Having just read your attached report I have to say that it does not 'sound' very good for us does it ..!!??

When you consider the 'impact' we must have had in the short space of time that we have been drilling in the GoM then to quote a famous Scientist - ' for every action there is an equal an opposite reaction'...

The maps of all the drilling activity off the coast alone is 'significant'

Where will this go ?? When this disaster was in full 'flow' then there were lots of speculation about the oceans turning black and the end of life etc etc....... Nothing immediately happened and it all went quiet....... maybe we expect things too happen too quickly when in reality it might be taking slightly longer..

Question is, has it already started ?

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

Technically It started the day of the explosion, but then again Im sure it was happening long before that from the other drilling that was going on. Who knows what we dont know about any problems they may have had. One has to keep in mind how far this has to travel. Im pretty sure the damage would fall under the trickle down theory. Just the species alone that all count on each other for different things are each going to impact the other as they die off or whatever. Some may even evolve but that will take time too.

I would think you being in the UK, might all ready be feeling effects yourself just by your weather. Is it not a bit unusual for you this year?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thats very sad if it turns out to be true

I always have hope mother nature has a way of fixing what man has messed up..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's not only effecting america. This spill, will in time, effect the world. So you should probably re-evaluate your position... unless of course you want the worlds demise.

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken
Funny how you yanks just love going on about your precious little Gulf of Mexico and how evil foreign BP ruined it, yet never stop to consider Bhopal.

For the record, I stopped going anywhere other than BP whilst it was still gushing. I

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I don't know how I feel about this picture of aPhoenix Rising From The Gulf

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Man-kind manages to screw up all the elements in which he needs to survive.

If the world wasn't run by power and greed, what a wonderful world it could be. Looks like humans arn't evolved enough to care. Sigh...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This is just part of the plan to destroy america's independence. the destroy our economy, our food supply, and what's left? a bunch of starving individuals looking for a saviour

top topics

join