It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian firefighters come to Israel's aid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by dontreally

We all worship the same God, that is enough to bridge the gap. Nothing more needs to be said. God, Allah, Kaballa, it all is leading to the same unified existence is it not?

More or less.

But the Arab leadership isnt exactly normal. The Jews, are fine.

I know you think im being prejudice, or partial, towards Jews and bigotted towards Arabs. Its not that at all. Look at orthodox Kabbalah, and than look at Sufism. Theres a great deal of counter-orthodox Islamic ethics in certain sufi orders - like Baktashi for instance.

Its the existence of these somewhat, satanic currents (satanic only in that they engage in ritual transgression of halel as a 'holy rite'. Orgies, cutting themselves - which is a overt practice by many muslims, and all sorts of strange, Very unJewish, and not desired by the G-d of Abraham. The only cult within Judaism that did these things, - the sabbateans and Frankists, were each excommunicated. The leader of the Sabbatean, Shabbati Tzvi, converted to Islam. Jacob Frank, converted to Catholicism. There is something very ugly about this relationship between christianity and islam, and it most certainly Not Jewish).

so, some muslims could be good, and some leaders could be good, but they all have to be thought of as a liars and decievers, because frankly, sufism encourages and promotes that. So does Islam, in general, with non muslims. Judais, - because i study Judaism, has nothing of the sort in its writings. Yes, it calls for isolation and separation. And yes, it permits the texation of non Jews. But, a G-d fearing Christian, or Believer in G-d, even he is non Jewish, will not Tax. I know this cause im a non Jew with many close relationship with jews and rabbis. I had a therapist awhole back who charged me 75 an appointment as opposed to his 135 fee. I didnt have the money.Thats a big cut, and he did it because he knows i love and Fear G-d. And he has a responsibility to do whats right. To follow G-ds will, and show this person mercy, and kindness. Why? because that person has submitted himself to G-d - to do good and perform mitzvahs.

I really wish i could say all muslims have a similar attitude. But many do not. Of course, i will nto cast all of them this way. But a good chunk, and majority, have their own interests and one of those main interests is defeating and eliminating the Jewish people. Judaism and their tradition from the face of this earth.

If you doubt Islam has an "eros or erotic" aspect, simply type it into google. Sufism and the feminine, etc.

This btw is a perfectly valid, and logical reason to have a greater trust for the Jews, than the Arabs. Their religious philosophy. How much deeper can you get?

The palestinains most certainly, and obviously, didnt do this out of kindness. If thats so, whats with all the comics in their media of Jews beings cast as Snakes?

They wouldnt sing songs calling for insurrection.

Whats really amazing is that the state of israel allows this. Amazing. Imagine the Nazis allowed Jews to propagandize. No. The palestinians have a great deal of freedom/ Freedom to demonize their supposed 'oppressors' for instance. Thats got be a first in world history. Where the "jailed and oppressed" get to spread false and libelous information about the very people they claim to be oppressing them. Find me a precedent. In soviet Russia? Nazi Germay? the Rome Ghettos? Amazing.
edit on 6-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I did an EXCELLENT thread on it “

I stopped reading just about there.
What a joke.

Anyway, I thought this was a thread of love and hope, yet it turned into the usual 'Satanic Zionists' and Israelis are not real Jews pretty quickly.
It also comes as no surprise that it gets attention and headlines. If this was a case of Israelis helping Palestinians, I'd be surprised to see it here.

What about 80,000 foot and mouth vaccines sent to PA and Gaza strip?
How many of you know of the many Fatah members who took refuge in Israel, after being persecuted by Hamas? Have you got any Idea how many Palestinians are getting complicated and expensive medical care in Israel? The list of this kind of acts is long, but you never hear of it.

How about this case

or this

If you think these are isolated cases, think again. This doesn't represent even a tiny fraction Israel helping Palestinians. So, maybe there is hope after all.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

People dont want to put two and two together. the supposed 'pro israeli media in the west" is obviously pro palestian, and islamic. ...

Every piece of negative attention gets megaphoned in the west. And positive palestinian informatio,n which makes people lookat the plaestinians different, as if there saints, get super attention. Type in 'palestinian firefighters" in google and you get over 3500 news pieces. Thats incredible. The fires were probably STARTED by palestinian arsenists, and instead of them being criticized and exposed for it, the ymanipulate the situation where they become PRAISED.

Thats what happens, and its typical of liberals. Biggest Frauds of ALL. Liberals have no values, because liberal in fact means open, to anything. The very word itself comes from latin - LIBER, who was the roman god of wine, drunkessness and ignorance. His greek Converse was Dionysus, and Bacchus. People dont get, that the foundations of liberalism is satanic. And of course the ending 'al' means 'power'. All English words that end with an 'al' have that meaning. Its from Hebrew "El".

There was once a Tv show called 'the critic'. It was created by Mel Brooks of the simpsons. It was on fox for awhile in the early 90's, with the a fat guy voiced by Jon Lovitz.

Fast forward to 4:50.

He is not kidding. That was a very literal reference, to Americas 'cultural elite'. That is, their elite in general. The High society types in new york and san franscisco. They are PAGANS. Liberals, use the arabs, and the palestinians to affect their evil ends. They could care less about them or the Jews. Only the libertine arab leaders and western pagan leaders have something to gain from this. The destruction of Israel (which is what they wish) orr the subordination of Israel, to a great middle eastern federation. One or the other.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Dont expect anything from israel...the Palestinians just showing they are human, which Israel is far from.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Palestinian firefighters come to Israel's aid

www.jpost.com

The Palestinian firetrucks are more advanced than Israel's, Channel 10 News reported. The modern firetrucks were reportedly a gift from the European Union, which contributed millions of dollars to establish a Palestinian firefighting force.

Arriving at nine in the morning on Sunday, Ayish said, "We were received respectfully." He added, "After all, we're dealing with a humanitarian issue which knows no borders,"

Jordanian firefighters were also sent to help fight the Carmel fire on the gr
(visit the link for the full news article)

They are far more gracious and godfearing than I'd be in the same environment...and good on them.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

the people need to rise against the antique old idea that people of different faiths cannot live together.

Jews, Muslims and Christian lived there side by side without any hostility or war until Zionists with the help of West forcefully migrated there.

Just had to say it, because the problem is obviously not Jews, Muslims or Christians, it is the Zionists.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
You know, we tend to forget that the "enemy" bleed the same red blood we all bleed. This gives me hope. Thank you for this post. S&F.

Same here, there is still hope. Imagine if people around the World could put aside
their differences. A good place to start....say hello and good morning to others.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
when they spend all their money on apache helicopters to kill palestinians and bulldozers to demolish their homes you have no money left to stop a simple brush fire from turning into a gigantic firestorm.

irony: israeli's being forced to evacuate their homes for once.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
when they spend all their money on apache helicopters to kill palestinians and bulldozers to demolish their homes you have no money left to stop a simple brush fire from turning into a gigantic firestorm.

You should choose your words carefully.

Jewish settlers were evicted from Gaza, remember.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This isn't about their government it's the populace affected by it, most people are innocent in this debacle.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Well it's about time the Palestinian terrorists made up for some of the atrocities they put on the Jews. Good on those who have stuck their necks out to help the rightful owners of the land, the Jews. Praise to them! Not all of them are terrorists just most of them!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Well it's about time the Palestinian terrorists made up for some of the atrocities they put on the Jews. Good on those who have stuck their necks out to help the rightful owners of the land, the Jews. Praise to them! Not all of them are terrorists just most of them!

The above individual lives in a parallel universe

Sorry, you should have saw that one coming.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Yes, you are being prejudiced. What if I were to tell you that ALL palestinians/arabs are nice people and ALL Jews were bad people. I capitalize ALL because YOU said that yourself, but the other way around. What if I were to tell you, Islam is a nice religion, but Judaism is very evil and corrupt and satanic. This is a pointless conversation. You really are coming here expecting your one sided prejudice to change people's minds? I got news for you, I for one ain't buying it. Try and see both sides of the issue:

Jews: a peaceful and prosperous nation/race of people, however moved to Israel and forced to live alongside Arab land because of a biblical interpretation (torahic but same difference)
Palestinians: original people, perhaps not original 2500 years ago, but at least 1000 years, have their land ripped apart, the national media calling them the terrorists, and when they show good nature in putting out Israel (really Palestinian) fire, people like you come on here and say "no wait, really, I'm not prejudice, I just think ALL palestinians are bad."

Ha, it would be funnier if it weren't so sad.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

You dont know how these people think. Unfortunately, i would love to believe in good decent people. however, arabs, on the whole, are not good decent people. Westerners like you and me who have grown up in the west, are good and decent. But they have an entirely different set of values. Its a Fact. It simply is what it is and you cannot approach any situation involving these sort of people with the same prejudice and attitude with which you would here in america.

ALL palestinians hate israel. Very few palestiians think differently. I mean a fraction of a percent. So, did they do this out of the kindness of their heart? or for political leverage?

Please. Go by this website, PALmediawatch.org. It basically collects snippets from newspapers, palestinian TV, etc. see for yourself what their citizens are exposed to.

Go through that a second, to get an idea of palestinian culture which is conditioned of course through their media, and than ask yourself again, honestly, did they do this out of altruism, or for political leverage?

I can't say how tired I am of reading opinions like that. As long as one is talking about "THEM", there won't be peace, because he doesn't see single humans, he just sees an amorphous group of people, that has to be opposed, or even fought against.

Are you really serious, when you say, that those firefighters who helped the israelis to put out the fire, are the same that shoot rockets on them?

Following that logic, those firefighters wouldn't have shot water at the flames, but fuel...

In fact, it's the kind of words you expressed in your post, that cause fire...

And stop claiming, we westerners are good and descent. We aren't better than THEM. We're all the same. THEM are you. Humans...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

hey, now there, maybe they thought Blowing sh** up
worked on everything,

clearing civilians, Buildings, military targets, and natural desasters

then again i am supprised the palestinian firefighters even helped considering they most likely spend most their time digging through bombed out buildings trying to rescue civilians from israeli air strikes

next year maybe they can also add firetruck to their apache orders

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Who ever said, water is a symbol of hope?

I just read in the online-version of the german newspaper "Der Spiegel", that Netanjahu declared to buy new firefighting-machines, that would also be sent to the Palestinians, if they should need them...

God, how I need such good news!!!

I'm so tired of all this hate...

edit on 6/12/10 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Earlier on Friday, police found a bike, and a wig inside a bag near a fire center in Tzur Shalom, leading them to believe that the fire was caused by an arsonist or arsonists.

www.jpost.com...

First the police thought it was arson, then negligence, and now back to arson because a wig and bike were found near a fire.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Earlier on Friday, police found a bike, and a wig inside a bag near a fire center in Tzur Shalom, leading them to believe that the fire was caused by an arsonist or arsonists.

www.jpost.com...

First the police thought it was arson, then negligence, and now back to arson because a wig and bike were found near a fire.

If the wig said [made in China] I hope they don't go to war with China like they did with Lebanon

Zionists are unpredictable.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Shame on those who have tried to turn this into a political thread.
The message here is one of hope for humanity. Plus positive stories like this rarely get an airing. S&F to the OP.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin

Originally posted by dontreally

You dont know how these people think. Unfortunately, i would love to believe in good decent people. however, arabs, on the whole, are not good decent people. Westerners like you and me who have grown up in the west, are good and decent. But they have an entirely different set of values. Its a Fact. It simply is what it is and you cannot approach any situation involving these sort of people with the same prejudice and attitude with which you would here in america.

ALL palestinians hate israel. Very few palestiians think differently. I mean a fraction of a percent. So, did they do this out of the kindness of their heart? or for political leverage?

Please. Go by this website, PALmediawatch.org. It basically collects snippets from newspapers, palestinian TV, etc. see for yourself what their citizens are exposed to.

Go through that a second, to get an idea of palestinian culture which is conditioned of course through their media, and than ask yourself again, honestly, did they do this out of altruism, or for political leverage?

I can't say how tired I am of reading opinions like that. As long as one is talking about "THEM", there won't be peace, because he doesn't see single humans, he just sees an amorphous group of people, that has to be opposed, or even fought against.

Are you really serious, when you say, that those firefighters who helped the israelis to put out the fire, are the same that shoot rockets on them?

Following that logic, those firefighters wouldn't have shot water at the flames, but fuel...

In fact, it's the kind of words you expressed in your post, that cause fire...

And stop claiming, we westerners are good and descent. We aren't better than THEM. We're all the same. THEM are you. Humans...

Some people here clearly have a difficult time with logic.

I said those palestinian firefighters didnt act with their own volition. The command to 'help put out fires' came from the top. Second of all, those fires were most likely started by arab arsenists, as the video above and the article above purpoted. Even despite this knowledge, it gets not coverage in the liberal israeli media.

Now, these palestinian arabs, are PALESTINIAN. If any of you even had even a minute, a tiny appreciatio of human psychology, and the affect media, and conditioning, has on the collective psyche, you would understand that 99.99 % of palestinians absolutely despise Israel. Have you even met an Arab in your Life? JESUS. I live in Toronto. I deal with Arabs all the time. They are very far from being reasonable people.

When you live in the west and deal with western people you look at the world with your western eyes. And unfortunately, the middle easter doesnt think that way. Being nice, good and decent, isnt respected there. STRENGTH is.

Now again, the palestinians are subjected to a nazesque media that challenges the Nazi propaganda of the 1930s and 40s. Just as the much more sophisticated Germans couldnt rise above it, neither can the palestinians. They believe, support, and defend everything that their media teaches. There isnt any freedom of thought, WHASOVER. So ok? This was undoubtedly done for the political leverage. A people being repeatedly taught of the evil zionist enemy, and imposters, are not going to do an act of kindness because Allah commands it (palestinians, btw, are under a HAMAS government. They teach a radical islam). Their gong to do it because they know the leverage it;ll give them against Israel. And no, i dont think the palestinian firefighters have this agenda. The department head, politicians in palestine have this agenda.

As to filosophias comment. Im basing myself on ACTUAL existing, islamic philosophy/theology. Go type in bektahi sufism. You dont seem to get that Islamic theology isnt as peachy as the western media shovels done are throat.

If anything existed in Jewish thought to support lying and deceiving Gentiles, than id likewise criticize them. And im also fully able to make this criticism. I have a degree in religious philosophy. I read this stuff quite often. I know the gist of Islamic theology. I know what it is these people believe. In addition to that, im a logical person and i understand that a media which catisgates and demonizes its opposition as 'snakes' 'zionists rats', makes soap operas about how Jews sacrifice children to make matzah with their blood, teach children in their children shows to blow themselves up for ALLAH and Jihad, IS NOT NORMAL AND IT CERTAINLY WILL NOT PRODUCE BALANCED HUMAN BEINGS. I am sorry. This is a fact.

If you dont care to go by PalWatch.org because youre transfixed with ignoring the truth of the matter, thats your problem. Im right. Ive justified my position.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join