It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange: 'Will release poison pill of damaging secrets if killed or arrested"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by TedHodgson

My only issue with the insurance file is if it's that bad, we should know now..

Yes, I want to know why it is being released in 'fits and starts' and not one lump sum. Does he feel more protected if he's still in the game, so to speak? Like, by holding back and threatening more release, he can feel protected?

It is the effect on TPTB themselves which is the point of the gradual release, IMO. Their response to this is already exposing them more for what they really are. IMO it's a brilliant tactic. Tough on the average Joe who wants all the dirt at once, but an excellent tactic otherwise IMO.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The key gets released on the net by people he trusts & has given it to. Only he knows who they are, & likely they have passed the key on to people that only they know & trust, so no single persons demise or removal prevents the key from being released.
From that point it's gonna be like Spartacus... "I have the key!" "no, I have the key!" etc.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This whole wiki leaks deal is a shame.

He isn't in any danger, never has been.

If they who you say wanted him dead, or captured those powers have had MANY opportunities in which to do so.

All this is: An operation in which to tighten the laws about free speech on the net. Nothing more.

Assange hasn't released anything that is of any consequence.

I don't see how a bunch of diplomatic cables and a video make him such a demi-god as the world has done.

You all have fallen once again for the psy-op script, such slight of hand you don't see the real news in the back ground.

"What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes." -Houdini

Move along sheep!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I understand that, but from what I know the SIRPS net (the place where these cables came from) has had access to these cables blocked now, so there won't be any new ones coming.
This means that they only have the information already collected to play with, so at some point there will be none left

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by Connman
So what is he saying we are not going to get the good stuff. Nothing but this crap stuff he wasted all this time on? Another fail. Starting to think he is wasting our time here in watching what's really going on behind our backs.

If you feel anything that has been shown so far in this junk is shocking. You really need to worry what`s really going on. These leaks so far are no better then grade school playground material. There is probably better stuff that`s not classified going into trash cans in the Government.

But, look at the hysterical state TPTB are in about these leaks.....that is more important effect, more than the actual content.
second

One reason they may be hysterical (which they are) is that they know that wikileaks has some really damaging information and has just been throwing out puff pieces to garner name recognition so far. Notice they went hysterical with the "terrorist" stuff the same time that Assange hinted there would be info on 1. banks 2. ufos

The other reason is that they just decided not to let this "crisis" go to waste. Perfect opportunity to seize more power over the people.

CX

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
So...for us to get the real leaks...he needs to die or be arrested?

Funny...I thought Wikileaks was supposed to be leaking these docs anyways.

MM

This is exactly what has been bugging me about these leaks today.

He is already releasing damning files, if he really cared about the truth and people hearing it, he'd just release the most damning files. Some of the files have been embarrassing enough or damning enough to cause friction between countries, so as far as i'm concerned he's already done enough damage.

Assange is already a condemned man by the sounds of it, so what has he really got to lose?

The longer this drags out for, the more it feels J.K Rowling splitting the last Harry Potter movie into two parts, ensuring a longer drama and more money oppurtunities.

This also makes me doubt that Assange would ever be a member of ATS (something wondered by some people on ATS recently), for i believe a true truth hunter would just release the big stuff asap.

CX.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

I understand what you are saying, and you could well be right. However the reverse could be true. many times here I have heard people say of TPTB that the best place to hide is in plain sight.

Maybe this is true also. so given your thrust to see beyond the rhetoric, which in itself is a commendable thing to do. Dpo you yourself not risk being unable to see the wood for the trees!

In the end the only way we will know will be in hindsight. For know I prefer to use Ocham's Razor. and it says to me that no one as yet knows what is truly going on

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Wonder if he is talking about the undersea cables that were cut, I beleive it was 2008, maybe '09. It was odd at the time, I think there was like 4 cables cut within a short time span.

If I remember correctly, there was speculation on the involvment of the USNavy, or intelligence dept (pick one).

If he had documents of military or civil gov involvment, it would end all speculation.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Now that is interesting, and this is what I thought was going on. I heard it moved to a Swiss domain, the the guy from WL said that they could never keep it down. And the media keep reporting new leaks on a daily basis. i.e. this just out!

So the question is.

Is the site really down, or is it still there accessible by people who can find there way round the net better than me??

Cos I is just Confoos'd

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

You obviously haven't read anything.

In one of the documents I've read, it said that the Brazil 2009 blackout that cut electricity to 60 million people was done by a corrupted worker at a central PAID by US electricity contractors so they would come in after the black out to ``give their services`` and get more contracts.

This was a FALSE-FLAG by a US electricity company... and yet it's nowhere in the medias, even if Wikileak leaked it.

And this is just ONE document.

Another document I've read, it was a Russian oil corporation bribing Turkemenistan president with a 60+ million euro yacht to get contracts. Another document I've read was about a branch of the Russian military not controlled by the government forcing Russia troops into ``conflict zones`` so they could do arms smuggling, drug smuggling and all kinds of criminal activity.

Those documents could put down A LOT of powerful people and cost them TRILLIONS of $ not to mention THOUSANDS of years in jail... and you say it's not big deal? Why do you think everyone in power want to shut him down? Because he's released ``not important`` documents?

You sir don't know what the hell you're talking about.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

For know I prefer to use Ocham's Razor. and it says to me that no one as yet knows what is truly going on

Thank you for the reply.

Mostly what I was saying is this: Why doesn't he release the insurance file out right?
If it has such the "poison pill" within then why not tell the whole truth and nothing but?

And alas, this is where I fail to see that wiki leaks is genuine, more-so a military tactic to act an look like but not be the bad guy. Hence they haven't release anything worth while.

If you say your out for truth but hide it in a "torrent file" with 256bit encryption, that isn't being for truth that is blackmail and has nothing to do with finding answers. Its easy to set up such psy-operations without any real information at all.

Right Ocham's Razor?

Wiki leaks is a front.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I don't mean the wikileaks site is down.

SIRP net is like a "Private internet" used by government officials wiki the cables that are being leaked by wikileaks came from there.
As far as I understand, these diplomatic cables are no longer being published on SIRP net and so wikileaks now has no access to that information.

Someone tell me if I am wrong please.. I'm getting confused myself

edit on 5-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And I well agree with you. it could well be a front. However I just feel that soem of the material released. Especially in regards to the Russian and the Chinese, has the potential to really hack some people off. Unless there was prior warning.

So what are the options here

1, This is a Journalistic site. and the reason it is taking so long is due to the redaction work being done, which an annoys us conspiracy types.

2,m It is a false flag internet attack designed to further herd us in.

Personally I would say that maybe it is a bit of both, especially after reading the report of JA's links to the Rothchild's

As for the poison pill aspect. Well I agree that if he (they) is/are not ATS member types but have alternative agendas e.g. releasing of this material in a journalistic sense, but know full well what the reactions would be. Especially the DRASTIC and in my opinion illegal stance by some prominent politicians that has forced them to show their true colors. and sanction state sponsored murder. Something they ALWAYS DENIED. then I too would try to have a trump card that I can "buy out" with later.

Wait a min, what was that???? Now this for me is one of the real points here.

Let me say that again. State heads, and politicians are advocating state sponsored murder. and I have seen very few here take this up. Am I the one who see's that this is one of the real stories here. I though western Govs were the good guys who did not assassinate people??????

Now i know I was wrong and have PROOF!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by Connman
So what is he saying we are not going to get the good stuff. Nothing but this crap stuff he wasted all this time on? Another fail. Starting to think he is wasting our time here in watching what's really going on behind our backs.

If you feel anything that has been shown so far in this junk is shocking. You really need to worry what`s really going on. These leaks so far are no better then grade school playground material. There is probably better stuff that`s not classified going into trash cans in the Government.

But, look at the hysterical state TPTB are in about these leaks.....that is more important effect, more than the actual content.
second

One reason they may be hysterical (which they are) is that they know that wikileaks has some really damaging information and has just been throwing out puff pieces to garner name recognition so far. Notice they went hysterical with the "terrorist" stuff the same time that Assange hinted there would be info on 1. banks 2. ufos

The other reason is that they just decided not to let this "crisis" go to waste. Perfect opportunity to seize more power over the people.

Yes, I completely agree with both the points you make.

I love the fact that WL and the public are fighting back...and Ron Paul too!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

These are very confusing times!!! Word was though they already had the info, rather than just access to them.

And are in the process of redacting them for publishing.

link   
What's wrong with you people can't you see now why we must censor the internet and all communications must go through a government clearing house? Can't you see the dangerous threat to world stability releasing the unvarnished truth would be and the chaos misery and suffering it would cause? Can't you see that truth does not matter only protecting you the good citizens is what matters even if it means hiding and concealing the truth of great atrocities and false flag events etc etc.

Surely being the good citizens you are you understand it is imperative that government have your complete cooperation in your own subjugation! So relax cease your questioning and enjoy your lives your hobbies your games and social events and your high standard of living, and don't worry we will keep you safe we have your best interest at heart and everything we do is for your safety and out of our selfless love for you and our country because the ends do justify the means...

edit on 5-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by CX
...Some of the files have been embarrassing enough or damning enough to cause friction between countries, so as far as i'm concerned he's already done enough damage....

Friction? Berlusconi accused of being a Russian puppet. Result, none. Russia of being a mafia state, result none. China of dropping NK, result, the CHinese say 'of course', and so on, and so on.

The tories were noted as being a willing servant of the US, result in the UK? None.

The US gov is using this, as 9/11 was used, for ulterior purposes.

And the crowd will cheer and wave their flags, just like in V for Vendetta.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

GW Bush said in a intervew "Your either with US, or your with the terrorists".
People say anything to get you on their side, and not being funny IF I were in Assanges position I would do exactly the same to safeguard my welfare, afterall the Governments do not CARE about your welfare do they?
So why not have something on them , because they have everything on you.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

These are very confusing times!!! Word was though they already had the info, rather than just access to them.

And are in the process of redacting them for publishing.

Yes they already have info, but as I said as soon as they publish all the info they have now then they may not be getting any more.
So how can Mr Assange publish everything he has now and still remain safe as he will effectively have nothing left to hold the government off with.
Will he keep back one really juicy bit of info for himself as his "life insurance" I can't see any other way that he is going to stop himself from "disappearing" as soon as the last bits of info that he has are released

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

He's playing a very good game of chess ,and he knows that TPTB are "brickin"it there maybe nothing in the insurance file but TPTB don't know that .The files released so far are minuscule to what he may be waiting to release and this game of chess insnt anywhere near "check"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join