It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange: 'Will release poison pill of damaging secrets if killed or arrested"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Obviously he has been arrested and still no poison pill.

What a joke wiki leaks is becoming, day after day.

A hoax.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Killface

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bf38bb62cc0.jpg[/atsimg]

Ditto.........excellent reply

With as corrupt as our governments are, Assanage needs all the insurance he can muster, he's going to need it as he is now playing hard ball with the big boys.

TPTB do not want the general public to know how badly they are messing over us, they make the rules up as they go along to suit them and if anyone gets in their way they have no compunctions to eliminating them.

edit on 21-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I hear that Karl Rove is involved with Assange's prosecution. If you are looking for a terrorist then look no further than Rove. If you are not familiar with the man in any detail, this free, omline video paints an excellent picture of the man, his actions and his character.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

That's the DAILYMAIL! They're total shills... in the same way than the National Enquirer. They're the British equivalent to the Pravda,

Reliable source? Hmmm... not really.

Here's another very informative, earth-shattering article from the dailymail:

Have a Kerry Christmas!

edit on 24/12/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I applause this man...I do not think it is an act of anything but freewill and good for him. We all know that we are being lied to on a minute to minute basis (turn your tv on) so for someone to stand up and even say 1% of the truth (which he has) is good enough for me. He is being tortured right now and probably had been for a while, not just by other sources but by himself too. How could he not? You don't stick your neck out like he does and not sit on edge a little. I beleive I will sit back and enjoy the ride, and eagerly wait to see how this story unfolds. *starts popping popcorn*

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join