It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange: 'Will release poison pill of damaging secrets if killed or arrested"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Perhaps the 'insurance' secrets, for which the decryption key will be released if Mr. Assange is harmed or arrested, or the Wikileaks site is permanently taken down, involve documents of higher classification than any released before. It's already been indicated that they are particularly scandalous. There might even be some about UFOs among them, and far more serious than lower priority diplomatic communications on the same subject already slated for release. Ross

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

i say more power to him! and his supporters! Maybe some of that stuff has disclosure about Alien activity!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

in your signature you say if your going to cheat cheat death... isn't that what he is trying to do? so why hate? i don't think he is a terrorist.. i hate liars and the people in power seem to lie quite a bit... the truth will set you free it would probably set all of us free... i'd do the same thing if the government was after me... i don't really care what side wikileaks is really on... i just don't like the fact that the peeps in power set the rules of engagement and then don't follow them...

my dad is a true and natural skeptic until he see's it on MSM he will stick to his logic.. he thinks that the wikileaks guy shoui get the death penalty for treason for endangering our national security and when i shot him the rules of enagement remark he said that it was war, every war has casualties.. then don't make the fake rules and then hide it from the public. when you decide to break them...

that is basically what is going on... they make up a bunch of rules then start a bunch of new wars under these "rules".... and then they do not stick to them AND THEN they try to hide it AND THEN they get caught AND THEN they say well that's just war AND THEN don't make the stupid rules if you can't follow them...
(they=the older generation that supports the current system of tptb)

if they just came out with it and told everybody it was war and we were going to do what ever we had to to win this war... i'd be cool with it. even if it meant killing a bunch of civilians in a bus because of the possible chance it was a suicide run then so be it...

but let's not tell the people we are breaking the rules... lets just pretend we are the knights in shiny armor while we slaughter the people using the women as human shields along with their human shields.... if our moral code deems us as knights with a code of chivalry during a time of war then we should and do die for that code at all times... but if we are more like vikings and use ruthlessness and fear to instill our will onto the landscape then so be it... just don't lie to us like we're a bunch of idiots... i can't stand the view of "well its for your own good" not one of those peeps in power care about me personally, or how i turn out, or anything, so who are they to tell me what knowledge is for my own good or not?

tptb can kiss my @$$

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Ok normally im allright with julian assange but this statement has taken the biscuit, and he actually said it.
Hes gone from been disliked by the goverment to public'ly announcing that he will release damaging secrets if they try to arrest him, Now somebody correct me if im wrong but in the eyes of the american goverment sounds like a terrorist remark to me, and we all know america doesnt negotiate with terrorists, In my oppinion hes put himself right in it there! Silly Assange..
]

What has wikileaks todo with terrorism exactly..??
He hasnt released any top secret document that would indanger lives, just 250,000 pages of crap comments and political jibberish, that has shown nothing except that Washington has nothing but contempt for the rest of the world, like we didnt know that already !!.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The Today Show reports that Assange has been arrested in Britain. I guess it's just a matter of time now before that "poison pill" is released.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Ok normally im allright with julian assange but this statement has taken the biscuit, and he actually said it.
Hes gone from been disliked by the goverment to public'ly announcing that he will release damaging secrets if they try to arrest him, Now somebody correct me if im wrong but in the eyes of the american goverment sounds like a terrorist remark to me, and we all know america doesnt negotiate with terrorists, In my oppinion hes put himself right in it there! Silly Assange..

Im not saying he should be arrested as a terrorist, to state that is to take my remarks completely out of context, just like the american goverment WILL DO with assange's remark, what im trying to say is that him saying such things will be in the american goverments eyes another reason why he should be stopped

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/12/10 by TedHodgson because: added content, to justify

edit on 5/12/10 by TedHodgson because: added content to justify post

I, for one, am sick and tired of having a dishonest government that uses deceit and treachery to further the aims of itself and it's corporate partners. So I understand why this threat is made. Bullies, be they on the playground or in global intrigue, should be called to answer by the people.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Assange has been arrested!

news.sky.com... 15849036?lpos=UK_News_First_World_News_Article_Teaser_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15849036_Julian_Assange%3A_WikiLeaks_Founder_Meets_Police_In_Britain_Over_S exual_Assault_Claims_In_Sweden

www.nationalpost.com...

www.time.com...
edit on 7-12-2010 by S3ns1bl3 because: Add links

edit on 7-12-2010 by S3ns1bl3 because: More links

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3
Assange has been arrested!

twitter.com...

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Knowing my luck he wont release anything now and this whole thread will be pointless

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
he will be killed and replaced with a clone...so no kraken

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Some more links:

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The guy was just arrested a few hours ago and they are already up at court trying to extradite him!! Seems as if they are in a little bit of a rush.

I think if you havent already got the insurance file already, now would be the time to go get it!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

I finished downloading my copy about an hour ago
However, WikiLeaks has stated they do not plan on releasing the key any time soon and will continue with the cable releases as planned.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

I finished downloading my copy about an hour ago
However, WikiLeaks has stated they do not plan on releasing the key any time soon and will continue with the cable releases as planned.

The key has been intercepted just for the record and before you ask for further information i can only state that no such key is available to myself or such links that indicate such a comment as i have done in the initial reply.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vilkata

I think you mistook the intent of my post. I certainly wasn't defending the governments position, I was simply illustrating what that position is, and how they're playing this game with Assange. My point was that Assanges tactics here are futile, and will cost him dearly. There's a smarter way to play chicken with the US gubment.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Looks like they are going to be release tonight then as he's just been refused bail

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robfire
reply to post by Unity_99

Looks like they are going to be release tonight then as he's just been refused bail

Sorry, its scheduled for 2011, then again i am only guessing here.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
the american government make it seem that he is a terrorist, but in fact he is not, he's just doing his job, delivering what's hiding from you. the american government is afraid of losing their military influence across the middle east, because if we found out the truth about the american troops killing innocents, they will be forced to retreat and go back to US and the government will be accused of violating human rights. And no more oil will be sent to USA. NO MORE OIL = AMERICA IS NOT AMONG THE STRONGEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. assange is NOTHING but a simple messenger, he is no terrorist, the american troops are.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Julian Assange
Assange: 'Will release poison pill of damaging secrets if killed or arrested".

Now that Assange has been arrested his threats make him look like Baghdad Bob.
another line

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Maybe Assange thinks he can get away with rape, murder and just about anything he wants to do because he has these files that can be released at his command or upon his arrest or death. I don't think TPTB will allow him to do whatever he wants even if it means the release of these files. I'm sure many want to see them, even governments and such. These are classified documents, you could go to jail for downloading them and/or releasing them yourself, just so you know. Good luck with that

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Funniest part about this is the only ones who might be 'poisoned' by this are the Corpo-Elitist rulers, Banksters, and their henchmen enforcer puppets in the gov....

For the rest of the populace, this would be more like an anti-oxidant.

LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join