It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange: 'Will release poison pill of damaging secrets if killed or arrested"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

The files need to be decrypted before release.

The huge amount of files will take time...Also the sites are under attack.
Patience....The people are speaking, and the noise is growing louder.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
So...for us to get the real leaks...he needs to die or be arrested?

Funny...I thought Wikileaks was supposed to be leaking these docs anyways.

MM

So are you glad hes sharing info that the GOVT has hidden from the PEOPLE or are you mad because he hasnt leaked them fast enough? Either way this man can do NO good in YOUR eyes. WHY Do you you guys attack him? Cowardly to jump into the mob mentality and hate someone just because the other SHEEP are starting to!!! I hope ASSANGE CHANGES THE WORLD.. The Criminals who are inside of the US government need to be found out and dealt with !!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
So, the government has a choice: Death by a Thousand Cuts, or an IED...

How exactly is either choice palatable to TPTB? If Obama claims the power to assassinate an American citizen without trial, why would Assange think anything he does - aside from shutting down Wikileaks - will make him safe.

The dude's F'd (and pretty stupid IMO.)

Go hunt more animals that cant defend themselves Since your soo smart.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Assange is both an intelligent and dangerous man no matter which side of the fence you sit on.

My bet is this insurance file is only his plan b, think about it; he gets arrested then what does he have, he would be ripe for assasination (or conveniently murdered by an inmate). I would say he has a plan c and d and maybe more.

Also there is more at risk, let's just say he is assasinated, other than the insurance key going viral, what else will happen? Backlash from foi groups, groups like anonymous and so on would go haywire. Not to mention the possibility of war.

Assange has the upperhand, and I think the world governments should tread very cautiously, erring on the side of negotiation.

Also I am sure this has been mentioned but people say wikileaks is irresponsible for releasing, but what about the msm who are making the info public, are they not only complicit?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I post from England and I have to ask how much of the Wikileak material is being censored by our media at the Government's behest.
This quote comes from the recent article by Paul Craig Roberts

'The material leaked from the US government to WikiLeaks shows that the US government is an extremely disreputable gang of gangsters. The US government was able to get British prime minister Brown to "fix" the official Chilcot Investigation into how former prime minister Tony Blair manipulated and lied the British government into being mercenaries for the US invasion of Iraq. One of the "diplomatic" cables released has UK Defense Ministry official Jon Day promising the United States government that prime minister Brown's government has "put measures in place to protect your interests."

Now this should be huge news in the UK.
How come I seem to have missed it?
Any other Brit seen it across the Daily Mail, Telegraph, Times or Guardian?
If not why not?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Well I don't know what to say about your definition of a terrorist. Seeing that the
information provided was from Government sources, Looks like the U.K. is
calling the U.S. a terrorist.

Where are you from?

In the latest secret US State Department cables published by WikiLeaks, the website reveals a detailed list of worldwide installations, including hundreds of pipelines, undersea cables and factories, that would cause most damage to US interests if destroyed.

www.ft.com...

They're pushing it now.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Don't be ridiculous man!

Defending yourself is now terrorism is it?!

How many American terrorists are there in the US then? It's easy to find out...i'd say there must be hundreds of thousands or even millions..according to your reasoning, anyone carrying a gun in order to shoot someone who is trying to harm them...must be a terrorist!

Every owner of a weapon for self defense is a terrorist then?

Assange and Wikileaks have done NOTHING illegal...nothing. The guilty are the arseholes he and his group are exposing to the world, the same group who are attempting to illegally frame and arrest or assassinate him..even one of the criminals in the US government has openly called for his ASSASSINATION!

And you think, because he exercises his right to self defense, that somehow equals terrorism or means he 'has gone too far'??!!

Grow up, wake up and stop being so gullible.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer

Originally posted by Mr Mask
So...for us to get the real leaks...he needs to die or be arrested?

Funny...I thought Wikileaks was supposed to be leaking these docs anyways.

MM

So are you glad hes sharing info that the GOVT has hidden from the PEOPLE or are you mad because he hasnt leaked them fast enough? Either way this man can do NO good in YOUR eyes. WHY Do you you guys attack him? Cowardly to jump into the mob mentality and hate someone just because the other SHEEP are starting to!!! I hope ASSANGE CHANGES THE WORLD.. The Criminals who are inside of the US government need to be found out and dealt with !!!!!!

I dont agree with you there, sorry.
If you think Assange will change the world, sit down, because if you are standing, you will get tired.
Yes we need to expose the criminals in the US Government.........and every Government.
Not just the US.
So all this attack on the US through Wikileaks, for me, is staged.
The PTB want the US to fall, it is clear to me.
Why would they want the US to fall?
Why not Romania or Bulgaria or Yemen?
Its much easier to control countries that are under educated and under developed, but the US stands in the way of total control.
Im with all the Americans who stand in the way of the PTB.
I hate to judge people, but I feel Assange is part of the circus.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Emilymary

Thank you Emilymary,

Though, i feel this is the tip of the iceberg as far as corruption and criminal activity goes.

It's really little wonder the perps are running around like headless chickens.

I wonder who, apart from Wikileaks, has the guts to face up to these people? Who is left in our governments with enough strength of character and moral fortitude to go after those highlighted as guilty?

For a start...is Scotland yard going to now issue a warrant for the arrest of Blair and Brown, and all of those others who 'managed' the Chilcot inquiry? According to the cable released you mention, all of these are guilty or complicit in defrauding the British public and parliament.

They covered up the 'Blair affair'...plain and simple. They orchestrated and then covered up the murder of poor old Dr. David Kelly...and what? Nothing!

People are being sent down to prison to serve real time for petty crimes, such as non payment of fines or petty theft from a shop or whatever, these gangsters are committing fraud and murder and god knows what else..and nobody has the balls to go after them!

Makes me wonder just who is left in this country who isn't bent.

Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Its more like extortion than torrorism. Or how they like to call it, Insurance.
whatever you have to do in this world to secure a better future.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Emilymary

The current administration in the United Kingdom has no interest in Assange being arrested and we've rejected a US request to extradite him (if we accept the Swedish arrest warrant. Which we haven't). He has done nothing wrong, or broken no crime in the United Kingdom - the smear campaign in Sweden is just that. No evidence whatsoever - just a ploy to bring him down.

Which is failing by the day.

Home Office knows his whereabouts and I would not be surprised if Assange is being protected. In fact, it would be in Britain's interest for him to be given political asylum, Assange would be a huge political weapon for the government.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

But it's NOT just the USA that is being named on these cables.

The UK has been named, Saudi has been named, Russia has been named, in fact...LOTS of different countries and their governments of agencies have been named..SO FAR..it's not over yet by a long chalk.

You're wrong, WL is serving the public..not just the public who happen to live in the US, but the public of the entire world.

I CANNOT believe that 'genuine' members of a conspiracy website, who clamor for snips and scraps of truth here and there and wherever we can regarding a multitude of topics of interest, get a group come along like Wikileaks and LAY THE INFORMATION straight into our LAPS!

And you are...complaining?!!

It's illogical...unless you *don't* want to know the truth...then your stance together with other members here with similar views and opinions makes *perfect* sense!

Try as *they* might, the truth can never be buried, not this time.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Spikey

Thanks for replying.

Paul Craig Roberts is one of the best and this reported manipulation of the Chilcot committee should be MEGA!! news in Britain. MEGA!
Do you remember the story of the 'd' notices. Looks like they are alive and well in the UK.
In other words blatant censorship and our media is collectively complicit as are all the three main parties. Lib/lab/con, same party, same liars and same schemers.
Assassination is alive and well in Britain everyone, so Julian A has every reason to worry about his survival here.
They have just released the news that the packets of pills with which David Kelly ' killed himself ' had no fingerprints on. Really. We are all surprised!!!!.
I am just interested to know what other wikileaks have been censored over here.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Does anyone else think this might be an awesome false flag to use the internet Kill Switch?

Think about it... If Assange dies, the insurance file key is released. That's my understanding anyway. People already have the insurance file, and are currently patiently waiting for Assange's death or imprisonment so they can get the key and read the goodies.

First point of note - why haven't any hackers figured out how to crack the file yet?

Second point, and main point - if the decoded insurance file would cause international havoc, then it would be a perfect excuse to pull a kill switch on all internet traffic, or all but essential business traffic at least.

This would be a serious measure, which they wouldn't use until they were prepared to go the whole hog with martial law and societal breakdown. FEMA camps ready? Check. Guillotines ready? Check. Council of governors ready? Check. Grave liners ready? Check. Organ harvesting stations operational? Check.

Antichrist ready? Check. Let's get this show on the road. Assange in sight? Here we go...

Oh, wait - are China on board yet? Yeah? Okay, here we go...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

No it is not illogical, what is illogical is to believe everything they tell you.
So far, where are the cables that will shock everyone?
Everyone on here talks about the people.
Speak for yourselves lol
I live in Spain, most of my friends dont have the internet.
Not because they dont have money, most of them are married and just dont have the time, kids and all.
Where I live, there is no talk of Wikileaks, no one knows who Assange is and if they do they dont care.
"Assange will change the world" is what I hear from some...
What a joke this has turned out to be.
Until I see a cable about 911 and all the purpetrators involved and about the whole Palestinian affair, genocide, I have to think with LOGICS. If the media, the same media who decieves you everyday, all day, if them who you detest so much are pushing the Wikileak thing, then you can rest assure that its all a circus.
Thats just the way the cookie crumbles im afraid.
This is all my opinion.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This man is my HERO!!!!

Seriously! Im lovin' this. I think what he is doing is beyond awesome. I wish I knew if there was something I could do to help him out because I wanna help!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Assange: 'Will release poison pill of damaging secrets if killed or arrested"

www.dailymail.co.uk

The founder of WikiLeaks has warned that his supporters are primed to publish a 'deluge' of leaked government documents should his activities be curtailed by any country.

(visit the link for the full news article)

I guess an eye for an eye is well suited here.

I fail to recall when a group or an individual openly threatens an nation and lived to tell its tale.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

Wikileaks is great in theory, but it is too little and way to late.

But it is SOMETHING......Should we all just lie down with the rest of the "Sheeple", simply because we see that 99% of us are doing the same.....Isnt that basically what being a "Sheeple" is all about? Following the herd?
One small group doing SOMETHING is better than 99% of us doing nothing IMHO. Even the Largest Tsunami starts its life as a single small wave. Perhaps Wikileaks will have no real effect in our lifetimes.....but maybe it will inspire some future group that DOES have an impact. I do agree that things look dark, and I don't see things getting much better anytime soon...but that is not an excuse not to keep fighting and/or supporting those who are. It might not be Wikileaks (after all it is contriversial, and even I have some mixed feelings about it) but as far as I'm concearned Im gonna do the best to my ability to support whatever I see as a positive influence in society, whether I honestly think it will help things or not. If more would do the same, instead of becoming apathetic about everything then, things may just brighten up a tiny bit.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
whoops
edit on 6/12/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It shows that his motives are not to disclose the truth for the publics benifit. becasue he would have released these damming files.

He is playing a game, i think it is just a big ego trip, or he is blackmailing people in the goverment for money.
edit on 6-12-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join