It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Me Hard Proof Wikileaks or Assange Is NWO, please!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

No it isn't, but in time
this one will prove to be
in the top 10.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, man... Delusions of grandeur

But, good luck and all

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/5 by GradyPhilpott because: trimmed nested quote

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Just more unfounded speculations, please I wanted some kind of evidence....
And sadly, the best I got so far is that George Soros is financing wikileaks, maybe..... But it's at least something that is somewhat likely, however, then what has George Soros to do with "NWO"? (EVIDENCE Boon?)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I am scratching my head over that too. How anyone can claim to be seeking the truth yet be outraged over someone finally leaking the truth is beyond me. Unless of course, the truth they are seeking is predefined in their minds and anything that doesn't match their version the truth is labeled as propaganda meant to lead away from what they believe is the real truth.

It sort of reminds of the whole religious thing where anything that doesn't match the biblical truth is labeled as something planted by the devil.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Please be aware of the excessive quoting.

Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Just more unfounded speculations, please I wanted some kind of evidence....
And sadly, the best I got so far is that George Soros is financing wikileaks, maybe..... But it's at least something that is somewhat likely, however, then what has George Soros to do with "NWO"?

George Soros has funded thousands of entities..
He probably doesn't know all of them himself..
Are they ALL corrupt???

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Maybe as a boy Julian saw this speech..
It certainly had an impact on me and many other I'm sure..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I see your point, but in a fast paced discussion it is important to quote to get a feel for the topic and let people know what they are posting to and who are talking to who.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

But...... BinB you are proving my point.... i want my points debunked!

ohhhh, I ought'ta............!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
reply to post by backinblack

But...... BinB you are proving my point.... i want my points debunked!

ohhhh, I ought'ta............!

Yeah but no one seems to be doing that..
Why waste a good thread?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Your right there is no hard evidence he is plant but his actions are speaking volumes of suspicion. What you are forgetting is there is also no hard evidence he is what he claims to be either; a whistle blower/freedom fighter

The suspicious parts are that none of the information released was really secret we all knew it all ready. Supposedly they could not find Assange until conveniently they are trying to lock down the internet and of course they are locking down military bases and colleges from the information, a convenient prelude to full information lock-down and control.

So these people with the greatest assets in the world who assassinate whom ever they want can't find a two bit whistle blower and whack him and make him go away ... Yeah right. And then Hillary gets on TV and makes a big deal out of it and gives the story even more legs when all they had to do was deny it all and paint him as a crazy whacko and never mention it again. The already control the MSM if they were really ambarrased about this stuff why would they give this story any air time? They have an agenda and Assange is a player either as a pawn or thier operative, which one does not matter.

Now he is dangling the carrot saying the real stuff he has he can't disclose or they will kill him so in the long run we get nothing of any worth and they get a new excuse for justifying locking down the internet and forcing all communications through government clearing houses. Welome to ze soviet states of amerika

It's not rocket science to put two and two together here.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

UK police allready know where Assange is, but they do nothing.... That, to me, speaks volumes of how scared they are that the insurance file will be released, they need to controle that before they take out Assange.

That's why I want everyone to download it from: Wikileaks Insurance File Download and put it on as many portable discs you got.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So these people with the greatest assets in the world who assassinate whom ever they want can't find a two bit whistle blower and whack him and make him go away ... Yeah right. And then Hillary gets on TV and makes a big deal out of it and gives the story even more legs when all they had to do was deny it all and paint him as a crazy whacko and never mention it again. The already control the MSM if they were really ambarrased about this stuff why would they give this story any air time? They have an agenda and Assange is a player either as a pawn or thier operative, which one does not matter. Now he is dangling the carrot saying the real stuff he has he can't disclose or they will kill him so in the long run we get nothing of any worth and they get a new excuse for justifying locking down the internet and forcing all communications through government clearing houses. Welome to ze soviet states of amerika

All the while leaving him looking as being the last person in the history books to be fighting for the cause. It certainly is a scenario that I can see as plausible. Weather he be as you said a player or a pawn.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Looks can be deceitfull, isn't that some kind of old proverb?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Looks can be deceitfull, isn't that some kind of old proverb?

As is He who farts in church sits in own pew!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Your right there is no hard evidence he is plant but his actions are speaking volumes of suspicion. What you are forgetting is there is also no hard evidence he is what he claims to be either; a whistle blower/freedom fighter

The suspicious parts are that none of the information released was really secret we all knew it all ready. Supposedly they could not find Assange until conveniently they are trying to lock down the internet and of course they are locking down military bases and colleges from the information, a convenient prelude to full information lock-down and control.

So these people with the greatest assets in the world who assassinate whom ever they want can't find a two bit whistle blower and whack him and make him go away ... Yeah right. And then Hillary gets on TV and makes a big deal out of it and gives the story even more legs when all they had to do was deny it all and paint him as a crazy whacko and never mention it again. The already control the MSM if they were really ambarrased about this stuff why would they give this story any air time? They have an agenda and Assange is a player either as a pawn or thier operative, which one does not matter.

Now he is dangling the carrot saying the real stuff he has he can't disclose or they will kill him so in the long run we get nothing of any worth and they get a new excuse for justifying locking down the internet and forcing all communications through government clearing houses. Welome to ze soviet states of amerika

It's not rocket science to put two and two together here.

Oh, so you knew that the Italian primeminister is scared of his own secret service?
And you knew the Norwegians gave away the f-35 fighter jet deal to the US in an open bid with the eurofighter and the jas gripen?
And you knew Hillary was collecting Ban Ki-Moons DNA?

Man! I wish I had your sources, I for one did not know that beforehand.....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yeah, and he who smelt it dealt it.....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yeah, and he who smelt it dealt it.....

Thanks for the humor it was needed!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Aside from Soros' financing of WL doesn't the MSM coverage set off any warning bells?
They ignored WL before, now it's top of the news.
I'm sure the owners of the MSM are absolutely hell-bent on bringing down the government, the banks and industry they are in bed with.
At what point did they turn suicidal?

Assange's flippant attitude about 9/11 truth is one more reason I believe he is NOT what he portrays himself to be. What makes him so sure the OS is correct? If he has info to back it up we would all LOVE to put these conspiracy theories to rest. I'm sick of researching 9/11 myself but the anomalies, inconsistencies and outright lies of the 911 Commission will not allow me stop until I can be convinced one way or another.

What did Cass Sunnstein say about "infiltrating online conspiracy sites and/or shutting them down"?
Didn't the DOD recently announce their Cyberwarfare center was up and ready for action?

What bait do child molesters use to attract their victims willingly?

Candy.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No worries mate.

And to continue with the proverbs.....

Sticks and stones etc...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Aside from Soros' financing of WL doesn't the MSM coverage set off any warning bells?
They ignored WL before, now it's top of the news.
I'm sure the owners of the MSM are absolutely hell-bent on bringing down the government, the banks and industry they are in bed with.
At what point did they turn suicidal?

Assange's flippant attitude about 9/11 truth is one more reason I believe he is NOT what he portrays himself to be. What makes him so sure the OS is correct? If he has info to back it up we would all LOVE to put these conspiracy theories to rest. I'm sick of researching 9/11 myself but the anomalies, inconsistencies and outright lies of the 911 Commission will not allow me stop until I can be convinced one way or another.

What did Cass Sunnstein say about "infiltrating online conspiracy sites and/or shutting them down"?
Didn't the DOD recently announce their Cyberwarfare center was up and ready for action?

What bait do child molesters use to attract their victims willingly?

Candy.

You clearly are not much good at research as a quick google search would answer your question.

Wikileaks want the most political impact they can get with their leaks, that is their promise to the leakers and the public.

And 9/11, let's look at some other conspiracies for just a while. The last 9 yrs have been nothing but that, let's see what Assange brings to the table first before we start calling stuff neither you or me know the answer to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join