It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Me Hard Proof Wikileaks or Assange Is NWO, please!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

What we need are revelations about UFOs, JFK, OK CIty, 911, etc. not who has stinky feet.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm just playing devil's advocate. And what about the 911 information? Assange believes the OS, no?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
"If fleecing the CIA will assist us, then fleece we shalll."

there is something rotten in the state of denmark.

Who Let The Logs Out

Woof woof!!!!!!

And then it started like a guilty thing
Upon a fearful summons.

that is Hamlet, right?

Thanks for the uplifting/amusing comment, but I really want some kind of evidence.....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm undecided. I'd really like Wikileaks to be on "our side", but I haven't ruled out the possibility they may be on "their side". So far I've seen nothing really to prove or disprove either argument. My only qualm is Assange's dismissal of 9/11, but again, that's no real proof.
We'll just have to wait and see what happens. Everybody is jumping to conclusions when the real game hasn't started yet.
There's still a lot to come from Wikileaks, so let's just all calm down and put our rational hats on.
edit on 5/12/10 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Wikileaks purports to report The "Truth"....and yet Assange denies the truth of 911. Makes one wonder, does it not? Remember for TPTB the "ends justifies the means." (Read "The Prince.")

OH! Good, finally someone with the truth about 9/11, please tell me!!!!! Pretty please, this is going to change history forever!!!

This could possibly be the most important thread ATS have ever seen

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Great point, the MSM seems to love Wikileaks. Which is very suspect.

Oh Christ, the MSM is interested in classified info from the millitary, the shock, the horror....

Funny, how it's all about the MSM withholding info when it comes to other sources....

And please, could people have a quick look at the topic?

Give Me Hard Proof Wikileaks or Assange Is NWO, please!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

" I don't care if that's the norm of modern diplomacy, it's a sickness that has to be stopped. "

Even if Innocent Peoples Lives are Lost because of it ? There is a Price to Pay for Everthing in this World my Friend..........Remember that .

You fail to remember the 800,000++ people that have died in Iraq and Afghanistan, or are they not real humans?

It seems to me that the price to pay for new, more open type of government is small compared to the price we pay today, ofcourse you might feel like your blood is more worth than theirs, but I promise you; IT'S NOT.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: double

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Do you think that kind of info, if real, would be sent via embassies? I don't think so, if there were any info moving between embassies of that nature it would be transported with courier like all Top Secret documents. (I know this trough embassy contacts).

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
“I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.”

What about the Bilderberg conference? “That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes.”

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...
edit on 5-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

I still don't understand a word of this..... Or, that is, I understand the words individually, but put together it all gets kind of blurry....

Is it just me?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
nice thread .

Honestly i'm little surprised of all that negative threads about Wikileaks here on ATS.People instead for demanding investigation about all those stinky dirty actions their goverment did mentioned in Wikileaks files they claim without proof that Assange is NWO shill , Wikileaks is CIA operation bla bla .For GOD sake ..people who work for Wikileaks are risking their lifes ,reputations for you to get the truth .Show some respect please.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

Fair enough, but try to stay on topic please. There have been so many making claims against wikileaks that one should and would think they had some kind of evidence....
edit on 5-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: I'm not top of my class in english language

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
nice thread .

Honestly i'm little surprised of all that negative threads about Wikileaks here on ATS.People instead for demanding investigation about all those stinky dirty actions their goverment did mentioned in Wikileaks files they claim without proof that Assange is NWO shill , Wikileaks is CIA operation bla bla .For GOD sake ..people who work for Wikileaks are risking their lifes ,reputations for you to get the truth .Show some respect please.

This is Church people, listen to the minister

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
OH MY GOD... you people just don't get it.. Assange isn't this and that from this and that, even if you would like to have it like this, so you could go on sleeping and believing your gouvernment would commit no crimes on you all, but truth looks kinda reversed. But that is not the peoples fault, so what are you angry about. Truth has to be spoken out, there is no one having more right of knowledge, than you or anyone other has. You really shouldn't always listen what your rulers tell you, as in reality they have no right to do so... And please cancel all this pseudo democratic nonsense of a world gouvernment, that is coming to enslave you.. How more enslaved then now could you possibly get.. And the way I see it, something like this would bring the world to another state of beeing. Living by the truth... Crap man... America isn't that place of goodness and ultimate choices, perhaps someone took all the time again... MOFOS

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is meant to be a site where people deny ignorance...
May I make a prediction here... No one will come foward with any such evidence... Why because there is none.. Just a lot of hot air....
I read some of the thread about WL being NWO and I saw the evidence it was based on and it was very very scant.. A couple of blog pages or something if i remember right.
Now it makes no sense atal that WL is NWO... The Obama Government is the strongest Bilderberg Group Government in USA history!!!
WL is giving these people a very hard time. Infact in my eyes theres a possibility that The Bilderberg Group may well be behind WL witch hunt...
The Government in Sweeden is a major Bilderberg Group Financiar and WL published some of stuff from the Bildeberg meeting already.
I think some peeps on ATS just enjoy being negative and others feel threated by WL, because they feel it is damaging USA.
It is not damaging the USA, It is damaging the powers that are tying to take America away from you....

kx
edit on 5-12-2010 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Thanks!

And, I think you are right

There will be no evidence in this thread either

I think you all know who has the evidence, WL

edit on 5-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: last line, not gonna lie about it, I wanted to add some vitriole to the WL haters

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Suprisingly silent in here.. Probably the quiet before the storm when all that info comes in linking Assange with NWO.....
WL finds themselves to a large extent getting the worst of both worlds. They get a hard time from us thinking they are some kind of shadow/governement ploy and they get a hard time from MSM calling them terrorists and stuff....
The powers that be have them just were they want them in that respect...

kx
edit on 5-12-2010 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
This could possibly be the most important thread ATS have ever seen

No it isn't, but in time
this one will prove to be
in the top 10.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The NWO is oddly anti-authoritarian in that to establish a New World Order they must first destroy the old one.

WL has always released the documents to the public first.
The MSM used to ignore him.
What changed?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Because it´s too easy. Conclusive evidence would be hard to find if it exists. And if it does, whoever finds it will probably not live to post on ATS about it. The masses now accept Wikileaks as the truth and the light. Yet, I am crazy for pointing out that the corruption goes even deeper than they have imagined. This is all the evidence I need.

Are people starting to open their eyes and question the current state of affairs? If so, wouldn´t it be convenient to unite them all under the same false banner and then squash them? Let the people who have gathered dangerous information blow their own cover by submitting said information to __._?

Wanna censor the Internet, start wars, abolish rights, create more surveillance, set up a global police state or simply have a laugh at the expense of conspiracy nuts everywhere? Then Wikileaks is for you.

Also, something about Julian is seriously off to me.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Exodaria because: Y kant Exodaria spell?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join