It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why UK & CAN hate USA ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

- I don't really like America but its not you, it is your government that thinks it has the right to police the world.

I agree. That should be a job for the UN.

- I am English but you are right our people have no rights so the UK is by no means better than the USA.

You guys gave us the Beatles and Monty Python - automatic pass in my book.

- Also your troops are inept compared to our boys.

And you'd think with all the practice they get...

- Justin Bieber?

Hey, no hitting below the belt!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by KingDoey
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Would probably get banned from US for life or worse.

www.thesun.co.uk...

but why would most of them want to come here in the first place ? I mean the Canadians and British that are one the net stoking discontent ?

are you saying you hold some jealousy issues about still wanting to reserve the right to come here ?

edit on 12/5/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

I gave up that right when i was charged with Affray several years ago.

My point is that any one who wishes to comment on US policies is likely to be banned. Not that any letter sent to your congressmen would ever be noticed anyway?

I think the US is continually alienating itself from the rest of the world. Maybe soon thanks to your politicians you will be alone. I sure wish UK and Europe had nothing to do with the American government.

edit on 5-12-2010 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Would probably get banned from US for life or worse.

www.thesun.co.uk...

but why would most of them want to come here in the first place ? I mean the Canadians and British that are one the net stoking discontent ?

are you saying you hold some jealousy issues about still wanting to reserve the right to come here ?

I gave up that right when i was charged with Affray several years ago.

My point is that any one who wishes to comment on US policies is likely to be banned. Not that any letter sent to your congressmen would ever be noticed anyway?

I think the US is continually alienating itself from the rest of the world. Maybe soon thanks to your politicians you will be alone. I sure wish UK and Europe had nothing to do with the America.

ok that makes perfect sense to me, good to clear that all up now...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

People are people the world over.. However i do find it frustating when tapin to many americans about world affairs... They dont know and its not there fault i have seen the news you guys watch over there its appalling.....
Many americans seems to think that they are the worlds police force where as to much of the world they are seen as trouble makers...
The beleif that seems commonly shared is that your country has the highest standard of livng which is does not by far.
I think lots of the differeces are cultural. If you are at a party it seems americans and much more likely to boast about things they have done. To the British this can be seen as cringleful behaviour it is not something we do..
I hope i havnt offended you in any way. You asked and i answered. On an equal note i am sure there are lots of things about us in UK that might get your goat up a bit. The above statements are sterotypical and i am sure without intent, racist. Americans like all people come in all shapes and sizes like all other people in the wolrd and the view we get of each other is often played out through the media...
I could go on me will stop there...

love kx

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

And what has ever been said about the many Obama effigies burnt in the Sussex bonfires? or Bush, or Condi Rice.. or in fact any of our own politicians

I've always wondered if Americans could make an effigy like the one below of their current administration, then burn it as an enemy of the people without it hitting the headlines.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a84e006ef902.jpg[/atsimg]

I loved the play on words... they really are a right bunch of cuts :lol; how apt

Edit to add.. it burnt very nicely too

edit on 5/12/10 by thoughtsfull because: to remove space and avoid any confusion...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

you would just think the bulk of them would be more concerned about their own governments and regional politics. I have made this statement in a general view of all the stuff that goes on around here and on alot of forums.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by purplemer

you would just think the bulk of them would be more concerned about their own governments and regional politics. I have made this statement in a general view of all the stuff that goes on around here and on alot of forums.

You would think that an American would know better than anyone that foreign policy affects everyone.

But, then again... most Americans don't even know what foreign policy is. And no, I'm not just talking about Sarah Palin.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

you are adding insult to injury my man

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm glad you have no desire to come to our country, yanks just make the place look dirty. I hope you stick to this plan. In fact, why don't you take every single American back? They are not welcome here. Though judging by your grasp of the English Language, I'm gonna guess that you are just a [Mexican] who jumped the border. Think Dora the Explorer.
edit on 5-12-2010 by allthegoodusernamestaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/12/10 by masqua because: Replaced ill-mannered terminology

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

American Muslim's celebrate Christmas folks that's all I am saying really, besides I have never seen a more racially biased people filled with such resentment in my life (you know the real life outside the net) then from anywhere but UK & CAN.

just sayin'

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

American Muslim's celebrate Christmas folks that's all I am saying really, besides I have never seen a more racially biased people filled with such resentment in my life (you know the real life outside the net) then from anywhere but UK & CAN.

just sayin'

Like Canadian or British Muslims don't? You really are thicker than two #s nailed together.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

just sayin'

It's funny that you use the word "biased" instead of prejudice. It is, after all, the right word, for once. They are biased.... because we keep infiltrating their countries and acting like we know what life is about and how everyone should live it... and we go around telling people that America has never lost a war
... and that it is responsible for the era of innovation
... and that the troops fight for "our freedoms"

I'm sorry, but the bias is quite warranted and it would not exist if so many of us Americans weren't so militantly retarded.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I suppose America's foreign policy revolves around nuclear non-proliferation, afterall do you really think these guys need control of their own nuclear weapons ?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Please, name anything significant your country has done to curtail nuclear proliferation. Anything?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Besides the US, is any other country doing anything to curtail nuclear proliferation? Please, I'd love to hear from you, and all the progress you've made. Anyone, please, stand up and be counted. Or or you not worried because the US will take on Iran, we'll take on North Korea, and you'll just be on the sidelines (like always) screaming foul. How easy for you.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Brood

I suppose America's foreign policy revolves around nuclear non-proliferation, afterall do you really think these guys need control of their own nuclear weapons ?

Are you thick? Remember the last time that the US military cried "nuke" and invaded a country without UN approval?

Seriously, wake the F* up.

Iraq "Weapons of Mass Destruction"

Iraqi Civilian Casualties

Surely this is nuclear proliferation!

I denounce my citizenship in this country. You people are absolutely shameful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join