It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theories Great Lakes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

The U.S. only has full ownership of Lake Michigan. Of course if we drain that, Lake Superior at least, could be drained as well. Get the Canadians involved, they may be our saving grace! Make this an international issue, boycott the U.S., stop exporting your beer to us!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Hi,

I watched this last night on YT. The main part that stood out and made me angry was the comment from that Oil Barron. He was so smug at siphoning the water off. "Lets see how they live with out water" or words to that effect. That guy has no compassion or sympathy for anyone but himself. What an arrogant self centered a-hole. I live in the UK and was appalled at what i saw.

I watched the area 51 episode on YT as well. In Part 2, Jesse was speaking to an aerospace engineer. In the background was a black triangle. Another picture showed a pyramid shaped craft. Check them out. You may have seen similar in the news recently.
Peace to all.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bikeshedding
reply to post by spoonbender

You kinda gotta ask yourself how you're able to draw conclusions about a show from the shows around it. It's sort of the equivalent of judging a book not even by its cover, but by the covers of the other books that are near it on the shelf, or by the store that sells it.

Give it a watch and then draw your conclusion.

edit on 5-12-2010 by bikeshedding because: Rephrase

I have given it a watch

<< 1   >>

join