It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"NIBUPITER , JIBIRU " or "NIBIRU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Found this lovely footage of a recent sighting of the "new big thing". Very clear footage, which i hope youll enjoy.
(you can see this thing actually move)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

No offence but it's 3 minutes of someone filming a dot of light.

It could be anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

What is the new big thing? Care to elaborate?

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you,

T&C

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

even if they are planets can we name them something English all three of them together it makes it look like some south African language just add in some clicks

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
At mark 2:27 "...it's doing some stuff here".
Obviously "it" is not the only thing "doing stuff" that morning.
It's Venus. I've seen it myself. SE sky, early morning before the sun comes up. When people do not research what they are looking at, they will make videos of nothing out of the ordinary. And people need to learn that 10x zoom is not good for filming something that small, that far away. If you try, even when on a tripod, you will only get a point of light.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wow! I hate to say it but that is easily the best footage I've seen. I doubt it's a hoax... freaky! I can really appreciate this video!

IRM

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Found this lovely footage of a recent sighting of the "new big thing". Very clear footage, which i hope youll enjoy.
(you can see this thing actually move)

www.youtube.com...

It's Venus, one of the two usual suspects. Yes, Venus can appear reddish sometimes, depending on atmospheric conditions, and its magnitude from the video poster's location (assuming he is in Michigan as his profile says) was -4.65 (very bright) at around the 6 a.m. hour. If the guy who posted the video actually had his camera zoomed to 10x as he states, that explains why the planet tracks in the field-of-view over the span of a few minutes.

Starry Night screen-cap:

img101.imageshack.us...
edit on 5-12-2010 by UndeadDinosaur because: poor typing

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What a pointless video! A dot on the screen is meaningless.

My favorite comment in the video:
"This is at least 4 times brighter and closer than any star"

Thanks for the chuckle!

new topics

top topics

join