It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share with me your earliest memories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
How many of you remember your earliest memories? I surely do and I would like to hear about your earliest memories. I would like to share my earliest memory. I was either two or three years old. I started walking early when I was younger. I recall watching a cartoons where my father told me I can never walk toward the street. During which I was mesmerized by all the cars and epically trucks riding by my grandparents home. As I do everyday take a bath in the kitchen sink for whatever reason. I ask a question to my mother about the garbage disposal. Being young It used to plague my nightmares.One day I just started to get dressed in a t-shirt wearing a diaper and barefoot. Leave the house go past the toys in the yard while I walk barefoot on sharp rocks and pine needles. I stand at the side of the street and I remember what my father has told me about not walk toward the street Which I stand at the side and watch traffic. One day my mother came outside and grabbed by the arm and told me "what have I told you about going to that corner?" "You can get hit by a car!" That is my earliest memory.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

when i was around 3 my brother cracked my skull by throwing a heavy knife at me. He also burnt my face with nail polisher remover, tried to kill me by basicly hanging me. i had 62 ant bites all over my body at once. and my mother locking my on the porch by my self for half a day, at these times i was around 2-3, very dramatic time for me.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I was real young around 3 I was very sick in the middle of the summer my dad had strung up all the X-mas lights around the house to make me feel better. The thing is we lived across the street from a funeral parlor and there was a rather large wake that eve. Thats all I got.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
My earliest memory I had to have been one or two yrs old, definately younger than 3. I was sitting on the floor playing and some woman, I have no idea who was saying something to me. My earliest moment of cognicion i can remember.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I have another early memory I had when I was younger. This is when some of my Jewish relatives stayed with the family and we celebrated Christmas and Hanukkah together one night. We're at a large table in the house. There was also a t.v and chairs. I recall this being the first time me finishing all my food. Then I normally as a dumb child jump around like a maniac. Puke all over the place in my relatives house. I got my butt whopped by my father. Still I recall the night as magical and everyone was happy!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

OK, here's a thread a started when I just joined ATS, only one reply because I think I freaked people out :

I used to have recurring dreams as a young child of about 3-5. I would wake up in a complete state of fear, crying my eyes out.

Memories Of The Womb

Cool, or wierd?

edit on 5/12/2010 by nerbot because: stuff

top topics

join