It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to: Out of Body Experiments/Mind Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
One of the members of ATS asked me to make this thread. So.. here it is.

Many years ago I purchased a book named, "Windows of the Mind: Exploring the Christos Technique of Mind Travel".

I see that used books are available for $5.50 on the Internet, or possibly less if you shop around.

This particular book tells you how to Mind Travel or how to basically travel outside of your body during the day time hours. The only thing it doesn't tell is how long to do it. The length of time varies from person to person. But first time people might take half an hour to an hour to go through all of the steps; the trick is "don't rush the steps in the procedure, TAKE YOUR TIME".

The basic steps as I remember them were to have one person lie on his/her back and someone else rubs his/her forehead while someone else rubs his/her feet, while one of them takes the person lying on his/her back through the different steps in order to Mind Travel, or to have an out of body experience.

Its very strange how it works, but you will feel your feet and body growing when you first start off, and then you can go right up through the roof with your mind and look around and see what is going on outside of your house, even though your body is still lying on the floor in your house. To prove that it works, you will be able to tell people what really is going on outside, and they can go out and prove that you must be outside somewhere with your mind, even though you are laying on the floor inside the house.

The CIA did many experiments with this technique many years ago, and probably still use this technique today at different times, for different reasons.

This technique works for many, many people who can't otherwise have out of body experiences. Experimenters must be calm, relaxed and in quiet surroundings in order to concentrate on the different steps and in order to feel the steps working in order to Mind Travel.

Here are some brief excerpts from other books on the Christos Technique.

www.google.com...

Or.. you can simply go to "Google Books" and search for: windows of the mind christos technique

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thanks for this. I know I wasn't the one to ask, but I am always interested in this subject and I love getting my hands on anything that might help me achieve this wonderful (sounding) experience.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Interesting thread, don't think I would want to travel out of body although it is my understanding that we all do it everynight but have no conscious memory of doing it.

Let's keep it that way, at least for me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I don't have 2 other people who would do that for me. Maybe I'm not meant to astral travel anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
reply to post by RussianScientists

Interesting thread, don't think I would want to travel out of body although it is my understanding that we all do it everynight but have no conscious memory of doing it.

Let's keep it that way, at least for me.

But dont you have interest where you go at nite, if that is the case?
2nd

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Raven_Heart

Neither do I, though I know there are other ways of achieving it. I'll have to find some friends and see if they would like to try this with me some time. It seems like it could be interesting what with the numbing of your outer senses by the other two people. Maybe it makes it easier to travel out when you can't really feel anything through your typical senses.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am very interested in this kind of thing!

Here is a link to a site that states the original way of how to do it, just a bit more detailed.

The first stage

The person who is to be the subject is to lie flat on their back on the floor.they may have a cushion under their feet head and lower back to maintain their comfort. The subject must also have their shoes or socks removed. The subject closes their eyes and their ankles are massaged for 2-3 minutes, this helps induce relaxation.The person who is to run the procedure should massage the subject around the '3rd eye ' position. The area should be vigorously rubbed until their head is really buzzing. If the subject is not fully relaxed they should take deep breaths and leg themselves go limp.

hubpages.com...

P&L

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You said that one can travel out of their body, up above their house and witness what is going on. Has there been any Scientific studies verifying this? (besides the CIA) Can any one in this thread do this? If so, would they mind making a video to verify this is true? Say, have one person doing this and another person in a different room doing something like sitting in front of five different colored balls and picking up and holding only two of them. Then repeat a few more times to see how accurate the person having this experience can explain what order the colored balls were picked up by the other person.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
actually you don't want to do this out of body thing... save it for when you get to the 'great gig in the sky'

they already tried this back in the 60's / 70's and it did nothing except make them not care enough.

top topics

join