It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Madness of a Lost Society (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I just wanted to share with you guys this eye-opening video that I recently stumbled upon,

Is this what we have become??

A nation of greedy apathetic consumers who only care about the new i-phone or plasma tv??

No wonder why TPTB have been able to get away with raping and pillaging the America people.

It is sad that the American people have become so passive, lazy, and ignorant to the tyranny unfolding around them.

Can they not see the horrible state of the economy?

Can they not see how America has turned into a quasi-Nazi state with the TSA encroaching on their rights??

It is sickening to see the American people acting like sheeple, bending over as their rights are stripped away one by one.

As the world collapses around them, they will still be hoarding all the new toys that they can get.

I have lost hope in the American people...
edit on 5-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Just unreal. Just finished watching this video and was in the process of searching threads so I can post this myself when I came across yours.
How can this kind of video not have any responses, it was quick, well put, to the point and shows exactly what we're turned into. I have lost hope also.

We're on the brink of disaster, and instead of drilling it through our heads whats going on, the media chooses to drill the sales into our heads. Thats why we're the sheep, the media is the sheepdog, and we're the sheep waiting outside Target at midnight hoping to get the first gadget.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn
Just unreal. Just finished watching this video and was in the process of searching threads so I can post this myself when I came across yours.
How can this kind of video not have any responses, it was quick, well put, to the point and shows exactly what we're turned into. I have lost hope also.

We're on the brink of disaster, and instead of drilling it through our heads whats going on, the media chooses to drill the sales into our heads. Thats why we're the sheep, the media is the sheepdog, and we're the sheep waiting outside Target at midnight hoping to get the first gadget.

Exactly, we allowed this to happen.We have no one to blame but our selves.

TPTB are laughing at how stupid and ignorant the masses are

new topics

join