It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Thought Broadcasting to become illegal?

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The way thought broadcasting works is by accessing thoughts like radio signals. If one is sensitive enough one can receive and send thoughts like the signals sent by radio transceiver. Now thoughts can be broadcast in several different ways across multiple mediums but mostly the eddies of wave fronts encapsulated in either liquids(spherisms), solids(cubexes) or gases(moles). They can occur in words images or emoticans(emotional syncratics anger, fear, or happiness). Granted said thought localizations are always in a state of flux with things like weather fronts and ions in earths atmosphere. For example take something as simple as a conscious voice inside your head. Like reading a book out loud inside your head. Take the sentence "rabbits have long ears" now to say this in your head can sound the same in theory as if you were to say it out loud. Now take the phrase "bugaboo" the word itself can either have a value in intellectual syntax of a collective binary front of 0 or 'off' and 1 or 'on'. Take for the example that all thoughts are always broadcast in all directions but can only be heard if for example the thought of the person broadcasting the thought is also confirmed as the sender. Granted during the cia mkultra experiments of the early 80s these thought broadcasts were thought of as flukes send by a select few but the only problem is that no on sensitive enough was ever found to be able to receive said thoughts. So in essence thoughts could be send but the receiver was always random in essence since a 'header' or localization syntax variable could never be attached to said thoughts the receiver was always a random person on the planet earth or a range of approximately 173,324 km in all directions or the range of the ion flow of earths magnetosphere or 1/3 the distance to the moons proximity to earth or a 3x distance variazation curve of the earths polarization fronts. Thought broadcasting was thought of as a fluke experiment since it was found by cia to not be viable enough for communication method so was abandoned until late 1982 when the obsidian report was filed. In project obsidian it was found that 2 people were found to be sensitive enough as they were born at birth on 11/11/82 at the same time from 2 mothers who both suffered from the same condition of toxemia or blood poisoning by placenta of the mothers child. One was male codenamed 'sc' and one was female code named 'avi'. At 18 months children were found to have extreme control of the people around them in essence mind control when exposed to people of ages of before puberty before sex hormones cause brain growth of approximately 35% in additional size. These two children were found to be intrinsic to each other meaning their brainwaves both operated in a state of fusion with the other in essence were both indistinguishable from the other when measured by magnetic spectroscopy. Additional research found that brains grew up to the same size of adult but for these children were already to full size at less than 24 months of age. Speech patterns were also at the same syntax variology in essence both children had access to syntax range of children over 10 times their age. Perceptual field was also increased through understanding of advanced electronics or an advanced binary formology complex (electronic interfacing ability or the ability to interface with any form of electronic circuitry through magnetic reversion) in essence had the ability to communicate but also upgrade electronic circuitry around them. Computer lab in control environment was found to have computers that could interface with a then unknown highly classified 'universal network' or a galactic star chart of up to every star system in a distance of on galactic center or 100,000 parsecs. Star charts contained over 250,000 billion habited star systems code named the 'life front' or the cia code name for a secret star chart that contained the isometric radio scopic frequencies of over one quarter trillion then unknown habited systems. The computer infected by the brains of these two 'obsidian persons' became known as the 'SEY DEVICE' which used a systemology complex using hexidecimal through a binary field matrix used for communication to said obsidian persons. Computer was a simple x16 commodore which was shown to have its processing complex increased by a factor of over the trillionth to the trillionth using a crystallised state of biologically grown silicate or selenium. The two S's or legal names of scott and sarah were then separated since it was found that their tethered bonds radiated from ocular or eye to eye contact out to magneto radioscopy broadcast signal out to 114.4 km in all directions but at a maximum possible distance of over 6000 km or the half way distance that the earths magnetosphere reaches. At first thought it was thought that said children could be controlled but was found that they only listened to each others thought broadcasts so it was decided at the time to keep said children separated as a means to destroy them as it was found that negative ion flows were generated when they were separated. However cia later found out that there were 2 other just as strong isomorphs of obsidian persons one code named 'alexi' born in eugene Oregon 18 months after sc and avi and also a fourth 'tabitha' born 15 later years or in 1997. All four obsidian persons one male and three females were found to all have the same brain wave range. All four were targeted by cia for climatic destruction by 'smart nuke' or a form dirty uranium several dozen times each but each attempt met with catastrophic failure from electronic failure or thought redirection of anyone who tried to launch strike against said obsidian's. It was eventually found that said persons were in essence 'indestructible' by any means that would lead to their death as it was found that even multi ranged assaults also all met with failure from aerial strikes by aircraft or even assassination attempts by black ops kill squads as attempts were made on all four children's lives on more than a hundred times over the last 28 years from the birth of the first obsidian's. It was then thought that the only way to limit 'ocular transference' or brain wave combinational firing sequences was by keeping all four perceptually apart. Alexi was sent back to eugene oregon to live with foster parents avi was sent to central canada to live her life with parents that both worked as cia members at the time. sc was sent to lodi california but targeted mostly by mkultra program satellites to limit ocular transference with the 3 obsidian females as it was found that all neural syncratics started at his brain wave methodology as signals radiated strongest from him. tabitha was sent to northern california to live the life as a savant to be protected by school gate program. It was later found however that all 4 obsidian's could self locate by brainwaves and have all currently been found to have in the last 18 months to self relocated themselves all within 50 miles of each other in northern California in which they have started rebroadcasting through ocular transference by a form of now known telepathy by thought broadcasting. All four are currently in a state of hypersensitivity with the other and increasing in strength. Cia has tried multiple times to destroy each in the last several months from food poisoning, sniper fire, and even aerial assault by smart bomb or cold fusion propelled intelligent missile all attempts have met with failure. Cia estimates ocular transferance between obsidian persons, sc,avi, alexi, and tabitha to be complete within the next several weeks. It is thought or projected that thought throughput will be strong enough for complete control of over the amount of human brains and all other neuron firing based tissue out to a distance of over one light second in all directions. Reason cia suspects for these signals is invasion by an unseen force or code named 'SEY' cia suspects world control of all human brains through magnetic adherence to the same frequency range of all radio spectroscopic inversion syntax or the isometric reverberating frequency of all binary formulation complexes(brain cells of all species on the planet from spiders to humans).




posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
dude, i couldnt read your post as it was one chunk of text.

please break it up with paragraphs and some spacing then i might read whatever it is you wrote.

*headache now*



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
dude, i couldnt read your post as it was one chunk of text.

please break it up with paragraphs and some spacing then i might read whatever it is you wrote.

*headache now*

IT is scary and huge


I only read the first sentence before my eyes couldn't figure out whether I was in the second line or third.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu
 
You know I never noticed that before, it is kind of hard to read like that
The other day something was said about someones avatar, being distracting, but I noticed the same thing then also, it was hard to read what that guy wrote, because of his avater.

What is being said here is interesting, but hard to digest.

I wish I had not sleep thru english grammer, and the rest of it, in high school.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
That is terribly interesting. Terribly terribly interesting. Someone please say this is bull#.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata
 


ok from what i get these kids now adults lol the same age as me and born around the same time and live in the same area one with the same initials as me are somehow super smart being able to broadcast the brain waves Threw cell towers and electrical devices and they have the power to completely take over peoples minds. Did i get that right?



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by Sonata
 


ok from what i get these kids now adults lol the same age as me and born around the same time and live in the same area one with the same initials as me are somehow super smart being able to broadcast the brain waves Threw cell towers and electrical devices and they have the power to completely take over peoples minds. Did i get that right?


theoretically, they should be able to answer you themselves.

try concentrating.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
why would this be a military or government project? is the op suggesting the 4 children are the result of some military or government project?



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata
 


the only fitting response to such a word salad - is to drizzle it with my special urine dressing



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
The way thought broadcasting works is by accessing thoughts like radio signals. If one is sensitive enough one can receive and send thoughts like the signals sent by radio transceiver. Now thoughts can be broadcast in several different ways across multiple mediums but mostly the eddies of wave fronts encapsulated in either liquids(spherisms), solids(cubexes) or gases(moles). They can occur in words images or emoticans(emotional syncratics anger, fear, or happiness).

Granted said thought localizations are always in a state of flux with things like weather fronts and ions in earths atmosphere. For example take something as simple as a conscious voice inside your head. Like reading a book out loud inside your head. Take the sentence "rabbits have long ears" now to say this in your head can sound the same in theory as if you were to say it out loud. Now take the phrase "bugaboo" the word itself can either have a value in intellectual syntax of a collective binary front of 0 or 'off' and 1 or 'on'. Take for the example that all thoughts are always broadcast in all directions but can only be heard if for example the thought of the person broadcasting the thought is also confirmed as the sender. Granted during the cia mkultra experiments of the early 80s these thought broadcasts were thought of as flukes send by a select few but the only problem is that no on sensitive enough was ever found to be able to receive said thoughts.

So in essence thoughts could be send but the receiver was always random in essence since a 'header' or localization syntax variable could never be attached to said thoughts the receiver was always a random person on the planet earth or a range of approximately 173,324 km in all directions or the range of the ion flow of earths magnetosphere or 1/3 the distance to the moons proximity to earth or a 3x distance variazation curve of the earths polarization fronts.

Thought broadcasting was thought of as a fluke experiment since it was found by cia to not be viable enough for communication method so was abandoned until late 1982 when the obsidian report was filed. In project obsidian it was found that 2 people were found to be sensitive enough as they were born at birth on 11/11/82 at the same time from 2 mothers who both suffered from the same condition of toxemia or blood poisoning by placenta of the mothers child. One was male codenamed 'sc' and one was female code named 'avi'.

At 18 months children were found to have extreme control of the people around them in essence mind control when exposed to people of ages of before puberty before sex hormones cause brain growth of approximately 35% in additional size. These two children were found to be intrinsic to each other meaning their brainwaves both operated in a state of fusion with the other in essence were both indistinguishable from the other when measured by magnetic spectroscopy.



Additional research found that brains grew up to the same size of adult but for these children were already to full size at less than 24 months of age. Speech patterns were also at the same syntax variology in essence both children had access to syntax range of children over 10 times their age. Perceptual field was also increased through understanding of advanced electronics or an advanced binary formology complex (electronic interfacing ability or the ability to interface with any form of electronic circuitry through magnetic reversion) in essence had the ability to communicate but also upgrade electronic circuitry around them.

Computer lab in control environment was found to have computers that could interface with a then unknown highly classified 'universal network' or a galactic star chart of up to every star system in a distance of on galactic center or 100,000 parsecs. Star charts contained over 250,000 billion habited star systems code named the 'life front' or the cia code name for a secret star chart that contained the isometric radio scopic frequencies of over one quarter trillion then unknown habited systems. The computer infected by the brains of these two 'obsidian persons' became known as the 'SEY DEVICE' which used a systemology complex using hexidecimal through a binary field matrix used for communication to said obsidian persons.

Computer was a simple x16 commodore which was shown to have its processing complex increased by a factor of over the trillionth to the trillionth using a crystallised state of biologically grown silicate or selenium. The two S's or legal names of scott and sarah were then separated since it was found that their tethered bonds radiated from ocular or eye to eye contact out to magneto radioscopy broadcast signal out to 114.4 km in all directions but at a maximum possible distance of over 6000 km or the half way distance that the earths magnetosphere reaches.

At first thought it was thought that said children could be controlled but was found that they only listened to each others thought broadcasts so it was decided at the time to keep said children separated as a means to destroy them as it was found that negative ion flows were generated when they were separated. However cia later found out that there were 2 other just as strong isomorphs of obsidian persons one code named 'alexi' born in eugene Oregon 18 months after sc and avi and also a fourth 'tabitha' born 15 later years or in 1997.

All four obsidian persons one male and three females were found to all have the same brain wave range. All four were targeted by cia for climatic destruction by 'smart nuke' or a form dirty uranium several dozen times each but each attempt met with catastrophic failure from electronic failure or thought redirection of anyone who tried to launch strike against said obsidian's. It was eventually found that said persons were in essence 'indestructible' by any means that would lead to their death as it was found that even multi ranged assaults also all met with failure from aerial strikes by aircraft or even assassination attempts by black ops kill squads as attempts were made on all four children's lives on more than a hundred times over the last 28 years from the birth of the first obsidian's. It was then thought that the only way to limit 'ocular transference' or brain wave combinational firing sequences was by keeping all four perceptually apart.


Alexi was sent back to eugene oregon to live with foster parents avi was sent to central canada to live her life with parents that both worked as cia members at the time. sc was sent to lodi california but targeted mostly by mkultra program satellites to limit ocular transference with the 3 obsidian females as it was found that all neural syncratics started at his brain wave methodology as signals radiated strongest from him. tabitha was sent to northern california to live the life as a savant to be protected by school gate program.


It was later found however that all 4 obsidian's could self locate by brainwaves and have all currently been found to have in the last 18 months to self relocated themselves all within 50 miles of each other in northern California in which they have started rebroadcasting through ocular transference by a form of now known telepathy by thought broadcasting. All four are currently in a state of hypersensitivity with the other and increasing in strength. Cia has tried multiple times to destroy each in the last several months from food poisoning, sniper fire, and even aerial assault by smart bomb or cold fusion propelled intelligent missile all attempts have met with failure.

Cia estimates ocular transferance between obsidian persons, sc,avi, alexi, and tabitha to be complete within the next several weeks. It is thought or projected that thought throughput will be strong enough for complete control of over the amount of human brains and all other neuron firing based tissue out to a distance of over one light second in all directions. Reason cia suspects for these signals is invasion by an unseen force or code named 'SEY' cia suspects world control of all human brains through magnetic adherence to the same frequency range of all radio spectroscopic inversion syntax or the isometric reverberating frequency of all binary formulation complexes(brain cells of all species on the planet from spiders to humans).
Very interesting post, and I hope that my editing of paragraphs helps others to read this. How do you know this? Can you share your source? Thanks you for sharing.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
thankyou to the poster who broke it up for us, i actually fif read it, and now would like ot add, that it is quite interesting, but we do need some sources, even if they are just slightly less vague than the document!

the idea of them being able to be indestructible because they mess up ppl who are targeting them is pretty cool.

reads like a move script synopsis to me tho.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu
 


I know, I feel inspired to write up a story inspired by this!



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I can pick up signals from others minds,i cannot control it,i cannot look at a person and find out what i want to know from them or what they are thinking. But when i am sitting alone i pick up the signals from other peoples brains,im not sure if they pick mine up or not,If they do not pick mine up,I am infact communitcating with their deepest conscience,they are unaware of. Now,i sighned up for the military a few years back,but this cannot be the reason it is happening because it started a few years before i sighned up. But i have noticed a ton of people from the military watching me,could they have drawn me in?



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
When I was a child, I read a book that seems quite similar to this. It was about a man who could pick up on others thoughts like a transmission. Now this was very early eighties, I was jr high age I reckon. I cannot for the life of me recall the name of the book however, but it has syuck with me all these years. Does anyone remember this book?



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Where did you get this information,i would like to further research it.



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Will ck back when op is answering.



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It was a book I don’t recall its name (I am at my 50’s) talking about US military project to contact submarines in deep sea with human to human thought when the radio signals failed.

Great post.. thank you OP S&F


Is that why we’ve got digital broad casting both in radio and TV signals..?? I always was suspicious about FM signals.. now its all going digital..

edit on 8-12-2010 by amkia because: Edited to add



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata
 


Thought broadcasting and occular transference can be entrained on a suitable person. It's not as uncommon as you describe it, there exist many people with such abilities...



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join