It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism rising in Israel, survey shows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I just love when you guys start speaking about yourselves as "Goys" and stuff! XD! Talk about feeling inferior over nothing..

Staying out of this thread tho, I'm just a biased spooky land-stealing Jew and all of you know everything about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict much more than I do (because after all I'm just a simple Israeli that has been brainwashed by his evil Zionist government), so I've got nothing to contribute I guess.

tl;dr - You people are hysteric over nothing.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I'm just having a bit of fun with the goy thing
. I have nothing against people of Jewish decent and/or religion. I do not like the state of Israel's policies, nor the settler's stealing land. I really do not know how people confuse all these groups as one entity. I certainly do not.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

You are aware though , that Radical Global Zionists with an Agenda of seeking World Power do Exsist , and in No way resemble in Thoughts and Actions those who consider themselves Pious Jews who follow Gods Laws on a Daily Basis , right ? Evil Men in no way are justified in their Sinful Actions no matter what Faith or Ethnic Background they happen to come from . ..Shalom......

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zorzenon

Stole their ancestral homeland... The... Jews... stole the Palestinians' ancestral homeland. Are you suggesting the Palestinians are the Canaanites and this is a 5,000 year feud? That's an awfully long time to hold a grudge. Now, if you go the route so many others go, you're going to say they're not real Jews. That Jews had a different skin color, looked different, so therefore they cannot practice that religion. Not only is that argument flawed, it's inherently racist. It's saying that someone cannot believe in something or become part of a culture because of their ethnicity, since... What, certain ethnicities are incapable of certain lines of thoughts?

What's the cause of all of the hatred? Propaganda. When you teach children to hate from a very young age, control all access to information, making it impossible to validate what they were taught, and then teach them the quickest way to paradise is through a Jewish head because they had the horrifically evil audacity of denying Mohammed as God's prophet, you find some hate filled folks.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Hitler received 37% of the vote in 1932.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by junglejake

Are you suggesting... David killed ALL the Canaanites? Wow... no action movie about him yet? None left? I wasn't even going that far back actually. Most of the people of that area (Palestine), before the modern Israel was established, could trace their roots back to the ancient nation's of Israel and Judea. They are actually the descendants of the people that never left after those nations were destroyed by Rome, mixed from way back with the previously mentioned Canaanites.

More so, I never suggested the "Jews" in Israel weren't real "Jews". First off, are you talking about the people who practice the religion of Judaism? Or anyone of Hebrew decent? I'm curious as to why you make no distinction. There are many practicing Judaism throughout the world who have no relation the the twelve tribes. Vice versa, you have many of Hebrew decent practicing many other religions. Then you have some Israelis who aren't Jewish, in any way, religion wise, or by blood. Where do you draw the line?

I never grouped any of these people in one single group. Only the state of Israel. Though, it appears, you have. Right along with the Semitic people that the Israeli state (please remember, I am only talking about them.) keep in a concentration camp.
edit on 12/5/10 by Zorzenon because: Oops, "why" instead of "way". Doh!

edit on 12/5/10 by Zorzenon because: A period. Old keyboard.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon

Are you suggesting... David killed ALL the Canaanites?

Actually, that was Joshua after the Exodus, and no, no they didn't. David primarily fought with the Philistines. With an army. Though I do have to say David's life would make a pretty awesome action movie...

I never grouped any of these people in one single group.

Though many have, and so I was addressing the argument (which has come up in this thread) that they're not "real" Jews.

Finally, no, I don't draw distinction between Jews and the Hebrew race, primarily because the conversion process into Judaism is essentially adoption. Also, however, because, in scripture, the Jewish people often turned from the Lord their God, but He still considered them Jews.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ah, thank you for correcting me on the people David slaughtered. It would make a good flick 'eh? Brad Pitt as David, whatcha' think? And now, that I know, that you know, that I know, we both know the differences between the groups involved... can we just disagree about the modern state of Israel instead of bringing Judaism into it? Gesh, you make one goy joke...

ETA: Adoption doesn't change genetics
edit on 12/5/10 by Zorzenon because: Cause it really doesn't.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
not only are the Palestineans in danger with the xionists in charge, the Republic and rest of the world is also up to its neck in debt, war, and taxes.

im sick of zog.

we need to free the Republic, and we need to free Palestine.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
While on the other hand we constantly starve islamic nations of money and resources so their always pissed off.
Wow, really? What about the billions we spend in islamic nations buying their oil? We spend 700 billion a year on oil, about 1/3 from islamic nations. So, yeah, we starve them of cash.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by Wertdagf
While on the other hand we constantly starve islamic nations of money and resources so their always pissed off.
Wow, really? What about the billions we spend in islamic nations buying their oil? We spend 700 billion a year on oil, about 1/3 from islamic nations. So, yeah, we starve them of cash.

True. But little of that money gets to the people..
Though the rulers are doing fine.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
True. But little of that money gets to the people..
Though the rulers are doing fine.
Of course, that is our fault, or is it the fault of the Jews? I am unsure.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

is anybody surprised? is there any innocent peoples? or is everyone hate mongering now days? is everyone fearing everyone else?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Do you really think Jesus would want those Palestinians in a concentration camp? WWJD Since you claim to be Christian and all.........

These Zionists are really crazy. Maybe they should ask their grandparents how it was at Auschwitz
edit on 12/5/2010 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/5/2010 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by oozyism

What I meant to say is this region is of significant religious importance to all three - Christianity, Judaism and Islam - in addition to being desirable, location/resource wise. I wouldn't exactly say Christians, Jews and Muslims were living there "peacefully" before Zionism arrived. It did have a negative impact on the region, but tensions between adherents of the different religions have always existed. Why? Because all three have Religious connections with the land itself and the now modern Religious Institutions that have been constructed.

Was there a war and hostility between Muslims/Christians/Jews not long before Zionists started attacking British nationals and forcefully migrating in Palestine??

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Was there a war and hostility between Muslims/Christians/Jews not long before Zionists started attacking British nationals and forcefully migrating in Palestine??

If this is not a sarcastic question, you are probably the least educated person on ATS.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

If this is not a sarcastic question, you are probably the least educated person on ATS.

Answer the question.

Make sure you don't fall for the trap, read it very carefully and slowly

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Why is hatred towards Arabs increasing?

Maybe it has something to do with lots of them being backwards morons?

www.examiner.com...

75% of Muslims polled in Egypt and Pakistan favor the following laws in their countries: 1. stoning people who commit adultery, 2. whippings and cutting off of hands for crimes like theft and robbery and 3. the death penalty for those who leave the Muslim religion

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Pakistanis are Arabs now

Second line.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

Pakistanis are Arabs now

Second line.

Jordanis and Egyptians are.

Also, palestinians are muslim, and because a sizable part of muslims in middle East are backwards morons incapable of living in modern society, the hate towards palestinians is increasing, more so because they are at war with Israel and so they are seen as a direct threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join